Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
She snapped back to reality, hearing his words. "I shouldnt worry about anything anyways, I mean, i was a war general and a veteran for God's sake. But these people-" She suddenly covered her mouth. Damnit. Gave to much away. She sighed and gazed up at him. Hoping her sister didnt stray away from her own conversation with Slag to peer in on hers. "Lets go talk eslewhere." She tugged on Zates sleeve, encouraging him to follow her to the bar where they could talk privately. She took a seat at one of the empty bar stools. "Look, back when i was fighting for my militia we would constantly travel from place to place, winning over more land for the kingdom." She paused to glance around the room. " One night we stopped to rest in an abandoned church." she took a deep breathe. "Little did we know it was actually inhabited by these demons, they werent like anything weve encountered. They were posing as monks. They came off friendly at first, bribing us to stay with feasts and warm feather beds, but once we were inside their walls...well everything went to hell. The slaughtered half my men, and they had me on the ropes. They leaked very potent information to me, thinking they were gonna go ahead and finish me off anyways. Well at the last moment i was able to escape...they had such power...purely evil..i feared for my life so i ran.." She stopped to let him take in this information then gazed into his eyes once more.

Desirable Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zates nodded as his expression went serious. "I see" he said after hearing what she had to say, he looked into her eyes. "Do you know what breed of demon they were?" he asked curiously. Even he had no clue to as what they could be, maybe fury demons such as himself? But he shook that feeling off. He nodded to her. "I promise you, I will protect you and this place, no demon like that will get a chance to breath on this property" he said serious about it. He knew demons like this would be a tough fight, but he could control the earth around him and he had been around long enough to have mastered his powers.

Dangerous Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
She grew slightly annoyed. "Thanks but.." She patted his chest."Ima big girl, i can handle myself, besides its not in my nature to involve any bystanders into my problems. Its only me their after." She lowered her eyes to the floor. "Im not sure what they are exactly, they smelt as if they were a combination of different types of demons. And i couldnt see their faces...and they were very good at masking their true identities. They almost seemed human at first. They are very tricky beings." She ran her fingers through her messy ponytail. She knew they werent a force to be reaconed with. They seemed as if the appeared straight from the lowest pits of hell. The worst kind of demon.

Desirable Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zates nodded to her softly. "What information did they tell you exactly?" he asked her, this whole mess was peaking his interest, regardless of what she said, he was going to help her out until the end. Zates regardless of what he felt was right to do with the planet would help out people with their problems to the best of his ability. "You might not want my help, but when the time comes and they find you, I will be there to help" he said as he put a finger against her chin. "Now relax that beautiful face, so you don't scare your sister okay?"

Dangerous Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Keira lowered her voice slightly. "Well my memory is fuzzy but what i do remember is that they were plotting something destructive. Not necessarily against humanity but possibly the earth and heaven..? Like i said, i dont remember everything, but the do know that i know. And thats the problem." She started to stand up and straighten her clothes.

Desirable Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zates quickly looked at her. "If they are planning on destroying this planet, they will intent to make sure it doesn't exist anymore" he said clenching a fist. "This is part of my fight too then Keira" he said taking a hand into hers. Yeah, it was a little weird that he took her hand, but for him it wasn't really anything. right now he needed to make sure that this planet atleast had a chance to evolve itself.

Dangerous Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Keira, not knowing really what to say, just nodded in acknowledging his comment. "I-I just dont know", she gently pulled her hand away from his."But its really nothing we gotta worry about right now, its only if they find me."

Desirable Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zates looked at her. "Listen to me, enjoy the time and if they find you worry about it then, until then live life like you normally would, your sister is going to be able to tell your emotions" he said serious and placed both of his hands onto her shoulders. "I will place a barrier around this place that will ward off evil, it should keep them from tracking you for a long while" he said hoping that would perk up her emotion.

Dangerous Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Keira gave a little side smile. "I suppose that would help. Oh and Zates, just keep this between you and me. When and if the time comes, Ill tell Reishii myself."She began to walk over towards Reishii and Slag then whipped back around. "Oh, and..thanks, you know your not as bad as you seem. Maybe we could become close friends over time..i could train you to be good." She snickered, lightining the mood.

Desirable Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zates smiled to her. "Thanks, I guess thats good" he said as he walked over to her. "Oh and I can tell that your the kind of demon that loves to sleep naked" he whispered into her ear, he knew it was that was, because he too found it more comfortable without clothing.

Dapper Seeker

After some time Copperkey's emerald eyes opened wide once more. Except, well, they were no longer that calming green hue. Instead her irises had been replaced with silver in one, obsidian in the other. The lady straightened herself up in her seat and adjusted her waistcoat. She peered around at the lady who had waved at her previously and her new companion before looking over to Reishii and the gentlemen she'd been speaking to.

"It's one of the lamps. Huh. I wonder if they make a habit of that in this place...?" She eyed each soul in the establishment quizzically, her brow furrowed. "No, I do not believe so...huh."

Taking a stand, the lass took from her pocket a little pouch and pulled from its contents a few gold coins.

"That should just about cover the food." She smiled, tousling her copper strands.

Dangerous Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Keira's face flushed a bright red as she found her temper flaring back up. " you perv!" She yelped." Dont be spying on me!" She folded her arms around her chest. "Iv been sleeping nude ever since i was a child. So its only natural that im still like that." She muttered.

Desirable Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zates laughed slightly. "I didn't peek on you" he simply said. "The reason I know, was because most of us demons are like that trust me" he said having lived with demons throughout his long life. "And besides I'm sure sometime, you'll be inviting me to your room alone" he said in a joking manner.

Dangerous Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Keira placed her hands on her hips, jumping back to her old self. "Is that so?" She demanded. "Good luck getting into these pretty pink panties, like i said, Im waay to much for you to handle." She smirked turning to walk in the other direction, flipping her hair as she did so. He thinks hes so slick, what a charmer. she laughed to herself. Yeah right. Gonna have to do better then that. She found herself heading back towards her room. She figured she would tidy up in there considering it was going to be her room.

Desirable Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zates quietly walked outside and jumped back onto the roof, he began to chant in the demon language to put up a ward around the building. He was going to spend time perfecting it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games