Welcome to Gaia! ::

"A strange desire if you ask me, power is a burden that should not be taken lightly" He offered her some of the vodka in a shot glass "Tell me of this "Taka" He seems like a poor excuse of a mortal" His fangs began to show as he attempted to smile again.

Dedicated Lunatic

Relax your lips when you smile. Try not to look so tense. -She instead took the vodka bottle and took a long drink directly from it, ignoring the intense burn in her throat- Taka is a poor excuse for a being. He's one of the five Grand Masters of Purgatory, and probably the self-appointed master for the pleasure business of Purgatory aswell.
"Ahh yes Purgatory the demon made dimension" The higher ones had watched the demons build their dimensions and always wodnred at their motives for wanting to be seen as gods. Now it seems he was close to one of these "Master" Demons "To hold such a seat he must have much power"

Dedicated Lunatic

Mm, no. He himself possesses little power. But he has many very powerful followers. -Light swung her legs under the bar counter and gazed up at the ceiling-
"Then i don't see him lasting much longer i have often seen many mortals consumed by hatred of their followers wielding more power, the never last long." He tried to relax as he attempted smile more before drinking the shot of vodka "These emotions are strange but also unique in the pleasure they give, i have never encountered anything like them before"

Dedicated Lunatic

Perhaps. -she smiled warmly at his attempts to smile- I greatly value emotions myself.
"I must say even after all this time mortals surprise me still the way you live with these emotions is unique" He sat on the stool at the bar and watched her "Why have you not found a mate yet who could free and protect you?" He cocked his head to one side "Or is this demon preventing you?" Another emotion is forming in me i have never encountered this before he thought to himself.

Dedicated Lunatic

I'm still searching for the right mate. -she gazed down at Lupus- But in a way, Taka is preventing me from finding one.
Standing up he gazed down upon her placing his hand on her head his eyes began to gain a more intense silver light as he searched within her, "Power locked away by your own mind, you are powerful in terms of mortals. One day you will learn to use it" His voice sounded almost ethereal as though not his own, "Do you have a room i can stay in i need to rest this mortal shell?" As he stopped talking he stroked down her hair and placed a hand cupping her cheek he lifted her face. "Your lives a so short live them to the best you can"

Dedicated Lunatic

To our knowledge, Purgatory Demons may be immortal. But we usually get killed before we can prove that. And I know I'm powerful, I just choose not to use that power. -her cheeks colored slightly at the intimate gesture, then she looked up at him- How long do you plan on staying?
"I sensed that i should be here, but i do not know for how long." He seemed to think upon it for a moment "One day most likely you will wake and i will be gone, that is how i move round this world i follow my senses and visions of where if will find that i can learn and observe mortals at their best and worse"

Dedicated Lunatic

Alright then. Pick a wing and a room. -she watched this strange man, aware that his hand was still cupping her cheek-
"Very well then" Lowering his hand he turned from her and walked to some stairs heading upwards as he placed his foot on the first stair he turned his head and looked at her and gave her a brief smile. The first natural one he had managed to do, "As you mortals say, Goodnight" He turned and proceeded up the stairs to search for a room.

Dedicated Lunatic

Night. -she touched her cheek where his hand just was dazedly then teleported to her own room to rest-

Dedicated Lunatic

The Inn was eerily silent today. Sayne was gone as usual, but Light was also nowhere to be seen. Silver was not sure about when exactly she left, but he assumed it was late in the night while Silver and Sayori were sleeping. This evening Silver was down in the weeping willow forest, sitting on a boulder by the eleven graves beneath the shade of the willows. He wasn't by himself, however. He was watching little Sayori romp around with Indigo and Chaos. Sayori had chosen this place to play herself, though she never provided a definite reason for it. He imagined she gravitated toward this place because is was where loving family resided. He comfortably sat watching his baby sister and his mother's pets play, a slight smile on his face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff