Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

Krahe Moon Inn

Click here to go to Krahe Moon Inn OOC

A mansion lie nestled in a mountain valley, its outer walls constructed of sturdy stone. The mansion is five stories high, with four wings. There’s a modest balcony for each room in the upper floors and two large doors are the main entrance.
The main entrance opens to the Wolf Wing, the main part of the mansion used for guests and entertainment. Upon entering, one would see a bar lined at the wall to the left. The bar counter is black and red marble, equipped with stools for guests who wish to sit at the bar for a drink. At the wall to the right resides a large fireplace, comfortable chairs are placed safe distance away for guests to enjoy the heat of the fire. Glass tables with chairs are placed in the middle of the floor to the right and left of the main entrance. There was a wide pathway straight across from the main entrance, whereupon another pair of large doors awaited. Beyond that door, a staircase on either side led upstairs to comfortable rooms where temporary guests could stay the night.
::[[ Click Here for a picture of the layout of the inside of the Mansion ]]::
If one continued down the hall, they would find an indoor garden at the heart of the mansion, where small streams and ponds flowed, and beautiful, colorful plant life flourished. There are three more sets of doors, left, right, and across from the Wolf Wing entrance into the garden. To the left, one would find the Dragon Wing, to the right the Tiger Wing, and straight across, the Crow Wing. Each wing has fifty suites for permanent residents and a five-story tall library at the end, with seats suited for chatting as well as reading. The overall color scheme for the entire building is dark colors. The Dragon Wing has more purple, the Tiger Wing more green, the Crow Wing more blue, and the Wolf Wing more red. Each wing envelops its main color in a warm, inviting way. The mansion itself consists of mainly dim lighting.
Outside, a waterfall resides to one side of the mansion, forming into a large pond/small lake below. A stream leads out of the body of water, flows beneath the mansion, and twists and bends into the forest of weeping willows on the other side.

Table of Contents:
1.Welcome
2. Rules/Guidelines
3. Character Index
4. Room Directory
5. Occupation Directory

Welcome to the Krahe Moon Inn. This is a roleplay forum for semi-literate to literate roleplayers.
I've been asked many times about requirements for posting and participating. This is no formal RP. You don't need to apply to be accepted. In my personal opinon, the formal RPs where you have to apply before posting or are given a character to be just aren't quite as much fun. Come and go as you please, as long as you are courteous to others. There are no post length requirements, just respect that some people prefer to do a few sentences per post or a paragraph. Just because someone's post is longer doesn't mean they're any better. My defintion of semi-lit is something that one can easily understand; meaning, try with grammar, spelling, etc. But if you have some typos, no one will condemn you for it. This is a place to develop your character and create a story. Thus, I will not limit your freedom by giving you a bunch of stupid requirements to make this RP perfect. Perfect is no fun, and with freedom comes the interesting.
But please understand that if it's "busy" you may not get replied to immediately.Or perhaps a character is not in a position to interact with yours. PATIENCE! Keep posting and watching, we'll do our utmost to include you.

If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via pm or OOC posts.

It would be great if some people could create some cool links for the thread, you will be paid if you do. Any links and affiliates will be put below.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-commerce/krahe-moon-inn-weather-chilly-raining/t.57574677/][img]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae142/kwjacobs/Crowsinn.jpg[/img][/url]

Courtesy of Hadasuko

Links/Affiliates

Angels & Demons

Classy: A Guild For Literate RolePlayers

Rules/Guidelines:

1. First of all, follow all ToS and Gaia rules
2. Cursing is allowed, so long as it’s not excessive
3. PM me for a room or job ONLY if I am not in the thread; otherwise, just come up and ask IC.
4. Fighting is permitted, but no destroying the Inn.
-no killing without permission
-no god-moding or auto-hitting; no one is invincible
5. Keep it PG-13 with the whole lover/girlfriend/boyfriend/etc. thing; romance is allowed, but there's a difference between having fun and being obnoxious.
6. I welcome any race of character from furry tails to scaly skin, from the depths of hell to some unknown demention EXCEPT creatures like succubi or sick-and-twisted-owner-and-pet cliches. Every thread I've been in has experienced the uproar caused by such characters, and it's more an annoyance than interesting to deal with.
7. OOC [out of character] posts are allowed, but don’t spend pages arguing about what was unfair about the move your battle partner just made. If there’s a problem you can’t solve, find a neutral person who can help solve it. ALSO, we have a thread for OOC posts now. c:
8. Post formatting and pictures shouldn't be taking up the majority of your post. Keep obnoxious formatting to a minimum and your pictures small. If anything is too big, you'll be asked to minimize it or get rid of it. Any profile or picture you want here if you decide to stay can be posted on the first page via sending them to me in a PM.
9. Long terms of inactivity will cause your room, job, and character index slot to be erased. If you’re going to disappear, let me know so I don’t erase you. If any such information is lost from your inactivity, you must go through the process again.
10. Be respectful to the other guests and regulars.
11. DO NOT take liberties with other users' characters, i.e. telling what any character other than your own is doing. Actions of characters are at the disposal of the users who created them, DO NOT write others' posts for them.
12. Keep the quotes down and page stretching to a minimum
13. No spamming or trolling [Yes, that means advertising too; If you wish to advertise in my thread, you must ask me so I can put it on the first page.]
14. Don’t act like a n00b.
15. No cybering (see rule 5 and 6).
16. THIS IS NOT A POST THEN "PM TO CONTINUE" THREAD. You must be an active member IN the thread. If you post something, then write "PM to continue" and leave, I WILL DELETE YOUR POST.
16. As the owner, I reserve the right to change these rules and do as I see fit. Follow the rules or you will be asked to leave; either leave or be banned.

Character Index
NOTE: Having me put your character profile is completely optional. This saves you the trouble of spending more time describing your character every time someone new comes along. Reading the profiles are also completely optional.

Lightning Knightblade

Main Character Name: Lightning Knightblade [Light]
Race: Purgatory Demon
Usual Appearance: Height: 5’1”; pale skin with an inverted spiked collar scar around her neck; average build; vermilion eyes; chest-length blonde hair with blue under-layer; ebony wolf ears, one piercing on the left ear of a crescent moon, two on the right ear of a four-pointed star and a crimson teardrop-shaped gem on the outer piercing; somewhat tight-fitting faded black flare/boot-cut jeans; knee-high socks; variation of usually black shirts; often takes form of a little ebony wolf cub or adult wolf; appearance of young woman between 17 and 22

Main Character Name: Silverthorn Talon [Silver]
Race: Half Purgatory Demon, one quarter Angel of Heaven, one quarter Demon of Hell
Usual Appearance: Height: 6’2”; pale skin; muscular, average build; crimson eyes with seemingly no pupils, just a void of deep, dark red; a black spire tattoo starting at each lower eyelid and tapering off at the upper jaw; mid-neck length silver hair; black jeans; combat boots; formfitting longsleeve black shirt and black gloves; faint red markings from his hands to his elbows; has appearance of a young man between 19 and 25; often takes form of black tiger with crimson stripes

Secondary Character Name: Sayori Knightblade [Sayori]
Usual Appearance: Petit young woman of 17-18; height: 5'3"; shoulder-length violet hair; neon green eyes; often takes form of a young purple dragon the size of a small/medium size dog

Main Character Name: Sayne Deschain [Sayne]
Usual Appearance: crimson eyes; mid-neck length crimson hair; 6’2"; muscular, lean build; black jeans; combat boots; form-fitting sleeveless black shirt; Thin arm bands (three: top=copper, middle=silver, bottom=gold); appearance of a young, healthy man between 25-35; inverted spiked collar scar around his neck

Secondary Character Name: Dvorak Herzog
Usual appearance: dark red, almost black hair, jaw-length and layered; piercing orange eyes; 6'3"; strong, lean build; square shoulders; high cheekbones; mildly tan skin; longsleeve or sleeveless form-fitting black shirt, slim black jeans, boots; thin arm band of a turquoise color; young, healthy man, appearance of 20-30

Main Character Name: Uya Salen Knightblade
Race: Half Purgatory Demon
Usual Appearance: dark violet hair in a shoulder-length A-line cut, often loosely pulled back with hair chopsticks; blue-violet eyes; appearance of a young woman about 17-18 years old; thin; 5'2"; pale skin; dressed in a short kimono and stockings

Secondary Character Name: Ailm
Usual Appearance: Eye and hair color vary, hair length short-medium; muscular-average build; clad in formfitting black longsleeve shirt, faded black jeans, and black boots; height: 6'1"

Main Character Name: Riquozi
Usual Appearance: navy blue eyes; white hair with orange highlights; slender-average build; pale skin; height: 5'11"; clad in formfitting black longsleeve shirt, faded black jeans, and black combat boots.

Other Characters to note [Yes, there are many and more I haven't put in.]:

Indigo: Light’s grey wolf cub; has indigo eyes
Chaos: Light’s tiger cub
Slayden: Light’s crimson eagle
Hakkai: Light's dragon. Made entirely of water, has glowing red eyes
Kyuzen: Light's dragon. Made entirely of fire, has glowing green eyes
Zazu and Keze: Seamsters and twins. Layered, jaw length jet black hair with neon purple streaks and bright pastel green eyes.
Jakkino Deschain: A ghost at the grave/memorial site in the forest. Looks very similar to Silver and Sayne, closer to Silver agewise. Silver hair with crimson tips, crimson eyes with a hint of a dark violet tint to them; moderate skin tone; faded black jeans, shirt, and boots
Dyne: Another ghost at the grave sites, a premature newborn baby; black hair with silvery red-violet tips; blue-violet eyes.
Mypuyo: An obnoxious, curious Alpha of Purgatory; shoulder-length white hair with azure tips and tuquoise eyes
Derzan: Riquozi's Beta, a very quiet, stern-looking man with jet-black jaw-length hair and molten gold eyes; tan skin

NOTE: All the Purgatory characters, including Silver, have longer, sharper canines, giving them a slight "vampire" appearance. Silver and Sayne also look a lot alike, almost like brothers, or father and son.

[x]
True name: Teshika Rue Xynoea
Given name: Teshika Xy
Once Fairy royalty , now banished to leave in shame on the earthly plane.
She ran from her human captor and is now hiding.
Can heal at the expense of herself and has mild control over nature and water
Iron cause her physical pain and she is unable to lie
She is a slave to any that know her true name: Riquozi and Trevelyn are the only ones to know so far.
cleans for the inn
crushes on: Riquozi

Trevelyn Bane
Pearly white skin with inky blue-purple strips running from back to front all along her body
White hair that shimmers prisms in the sun and striking violet eyes.
Wears a lot of mini skirts and tank tops.
Tiger Gaurdian
Can shift between human form and a giant white tiger.
With concentration she can apply some of her tiger form to her human form.
Depending on her emotions her teeth may sharpen and extend as well as her claws.

Mystic Seraph
Name: Zeno
Race: Human looking, he's a mix of many different races.
Height: 6'1''
Appearance: Zeno has long black hair that reaches midway down his back, it is kept very neat and often he will put a band around it near the back of his neck to keep things tidy. Despite his constant traveling, his skin is a rather average tone, not really pale, but not tanned in anyway. His eyes are an icy, cold blue, which have a piercing effect to those he stares at. He body is well toned which shows through his tight clothes. His usual appearance consists of what looks like combat attire. His pants and sleeveless shirt were black and fit like a glove, speaking of which he had a pair of wrist length, black gloves on.They were right below a pair of brown leather bracers. A white vest lined with various pouches is worn over his shirt. Several packs hang from his waist attached to his belt. To top it all off, a nice long sheathe with a broadsword in it hung off his back. He wears a pair of reading glasses as well over his eyes. They are just for show though, his eyes are perfect.

User: Kaige Knightblade
Character Name: Kaige Knightblade [Knight]
Race: Unknown. Oft taken for a demon of fire.
Usual Appearance: Kaige stands at 6'1" and is typically found clad in Red and Black. [See Avi.]

Username: Adali Irxies
Character Name: Adali Irxies
Race: Elf
Appearance: Looks like whatever my Avi is like.

Name: Artemis Entreri
Race: Soul weaver demon
Height: 6'
Appearance: http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s372/Zeklomontu/artemis.gif Eyes are completely black.

Jade_NightWarrior

Name: Jade
Race: Part vampire, part nephilim, part demon and former human.
Height: 5' 8"
Appearance: Has black straight long hair, green Jade eyes, sharp visible fangs. Curvy and athletic build. Favors black clothing and leather clothing, and material that allows her to be flexible and doesnt affect her agility. Can speak English and Spanish.

Name: Eirian
Race: Part vampire, part demon.
Height: 5'0
Appearance: Had silver long straight hair with black highlights. Light tan skin. Crimson eyes with no pupils. Athletic build. Has a scar in the shape of an X where a microchip was embedded into her flesh. Has the tattoo of a Black Phoenix on her back, given to her by her creator. Biological daughter of Jade and Silver, but conceived in a laboratory as an experiment. She wears punk style clothing and sometimes will wear girly things. Speaks Spanish, English and Portuguese.
Has very sharp senses, and has an enhanced intelligence that allows her to learn quickly. Other abilities are still unknown since shes still in the early stages of development.

Name: Arianna
Race: Shape Shifter, Human
Height: 5'8"
Appearance: Has long brown, wavy hair, deep violet eyes and light skin. Has a red tattoo on her right arm of a leaping wolf. She has a curvy body, nicely proportioned. jeans and tank tops, and army boots are her favorite clothing. However, now and then she'll wear different clothing. Jade's niece, adopted daughter of Jade's half brother. Can shape shift and look like the double of someone, and stay in such form for several hours. She also has some telepathic abilities.

Room Directory:
Wolf Wing: temporary guests upstairs
Crow Wing:
Room 45: Light

Tiger Wing:
Room 5: Teshika and Trevelyn
Room 22: Silver and Sage
Room 25: Uya

Dragon Wing:
Room 5: Dvorak and Adali Herzog
Room 50: Sayne

Occupation/Job Directory:
Owner: Lightning Knightblade
Bartenders:
Waiters/Waitresses: Trevelyn
Cleaning: Teshika
Bouncers:

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light walked through the halls of the silent building, eager for her new place to be filled with life. She trekked through the indoor garden and entered the Wolf Wing, glancing about at the empty chairs. She released a soft sigh and sat on the bar countertop-

Dedicated Lunatic

-She sighed again and lay back on the bar, swinging her legs restlessly- I hope this place doesn't stay too empty for long..

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light sat up as she awoke the next morning and looked around. She was suddenly confused as to where she was, but soon realized she had fallen asleep on the bar. She shook her head and laughed to herself- Whoops.

Dedicated Lunatic

-Lightning boredly wandered through the halls, subconsiously heading to little Sayori's room, where she heard to voices. She was not alarmed, she knew she was not the only one residing here. Perhaps what drove her toward the voices was just curiousity. She opened the cracked door to her daughter's room and peeked inside.-

Eloquent Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
[When did you start an RP thread? And don't mind the OOC, I just don't have any other characters except Shin, and he's rather busy, in a loophole of sorts.]

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver glanced up first and saw his mother looking inside. Smiling a bit, he looked back down to watch Sayori "Anything wrong mother, or are you just checking on us?"

Dedicated Lunatic

~When Silver looked up and acknowled Light, Sayori excitedly held up a coloring book she was working on~ Momma! I'm making pretty pictures, see? ~Sayori quickly plopped the book back down on the floor and returned to color~

Dedicated Lunatic

Bipolar Flavoured Ramen
[When did you start an RP thread? And don't mind the OOC, I just don't have any other characters except Shin, and he's rather busy, in a loophole of sorts.]
::[[ Just look at the first post date. It was yesterday I think. >_o I'm RPing with myself till people come xD ]]::

Yes, I see, very pretty. -Light chuckled, for her little one didn't hold up the book long enough for anyone to get a close look at her drawings, just a blur of colors. She watched Sayori coloring on the floor for a moment before looking up at Silver, who was sitting in the bed- No one's here, so I decided I'd see what you two were up to.

Eloquent Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lightning Knightblade
Bipolar Flavoured Ramen
::[[ Just look at the first post date. It was yesterday I think. >_o I'm RPing with myself till people come xD ]]::
[I would, but like I said. I have no other characters.]

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver couldn't help but smile at his little sister's behavior. He was always the babysitter for his sister, but it was a voluntary job. He rather adored his baby sister and was always eager to keep her happy. He looked up at Light, slightly sad to see his mother's dream of having a lively inn smolder. He offered some words of comfort, "I'm sorry no one's come yet. Maybe people will start coming soon. Just wait a while."

Dedicated Lunatic

Bipolar Flavoured Ramen
Lightning Knightblade
Bipolar Flavoured Ramen
::[[ So make one up xD ]]::

Eloquent Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lightning Knightblade
Bipolar Flavoured Ramen
Lightning Knightblade
Bipolar Flavoured Ramen
::[[ So make one up xD ]]::
[My mind is drawing all blanks. D: Besides, I've been typing up all kinds of short stories, involving normal humans. I've had no creative mind to create a unique character.]

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ Laaaammmme. ]]::

Thanks. -Light accepted Silver's words, but but figured he was just saying them so she would stop moping about. She let out a soft sigh and stepped inside the bedroom, sitting down on the bed beside Silver, watching Sayori color.-

5,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
The doors of the mansion opened up slightly, as a short, brown-haired girl entered the mansion. She was, however, not an ordinary girl. She had a pair of black cat ears in place of human ears, and they were twitching with fright, hearing unusual things. Her nose twitched violently, as well, as she was searching for food to satisfy her hunger. She quietly closed the door behind her, and looked around. Upon seeing people, her tail began to wag uncontrollably. In a soft voice, she uttered "Hello..."

[Blah...I'll use my mule...though this isn't going to be a normal character, either, until I can improve on it, some.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games