Welcome to Gaia! ::

"That is understandable. Young creatures can be destructive and quite energetic." She looked at him again. "So, may we go to the library next? I would very much like to see the piano. I wonder if I know how to play." She couldn't help but smiling at the thought.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Of course." He chuckled a bit at seeing her smile, somewhat giddy himself. Silver led the way out of his room, whistling for Chaos and Indigo. The two wrestled off the bed and tumbled to the floor, pouncing on each other the whole way to the door.
[( O.o Dude... Pink link. ;o )]

Sage followed him and bit her fingernail lightly trying to hide her anticipation. She knew that she loved the sound of pianos when she had heard other people play, but if she knew how to play she would be delighted.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver stepped over the tussling animals and led the way back down the stairs to the first floor. At the end of the first floor hallway in the Tiger Wing, where there would be a wall, was a pair of huge, ornately carved doors. Once he reached these doors, he pushed one open and slipped into the library. Inside, there were literally books from floor to ceiling. A table with chairs was here and there, as well as a few cushy recliners and love seats. In the back of the library, by the large windows that took up the back wall, was an ebony piano. "Well...this is it."

::[[ Luckeh o: ]]::
Following him inside she instantly fell in love with the room. "Oh wow... I don't think I've ever seen so many books... And there are how many libraries in this place?" Walking over to the bookcase and caressed the spines of the books, reading a few titles here and there. "How many books would you say this library holds?" She said it without looking at him, continuing to browse the titles a little more.

Dedicated Lunatic

"There are three libraries total." Silver smiled as he watched her, leaning against on of the tables and crossing his arms over his chest. Since her focus wasn't on him, he allowed his gaze to soften further, watching her as she looked through the vast selection of books. "I can only imagine how many books are here. They're from countless places. Quite a collection, isn't it?"
"It really is..." She made her way over to the piano and sat down on the bench. Glancing over the keys her mind went completely blank as she tried to recall some knowledge of what to do. "Do you know how to play?" Her eyes shot up to meet his and seeing that his eyes were on her she smiled slightly and blushed, lowering her eyes once more. "Do I seem silly? Being so amazed by such things?"

Dedicated Lunatic

"I think I remember a few basic songs. I'm more a guitarist than pianist." Silver smiled and pushed off from the table, striding over to stand behind her. How tempting it was to embrace her and take in a scent he had missed for so long. Instead he stepped to the side and sat down next to her. "You don't seem silly at all. Your attitude and outlook are a refreshing sight."
She scooted over to give him more room. "I can't remember how to play anything, although I feel like I should know... Care to play me something?" Staring back down at the keys she raised her hand and let one finger fall down on a random key. She closed her eyes and hummed the same note softly.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Sometimes your fingers just need to get warm up." Silver raised his gloved fingers and touched the to the keys, pressing down to play a few clumsy chords. After testing the chords and finally getting them right, he began to play Greensleeves. His gloved hands were surprisingly nimble, though he doubted if he could play anything more complex than that.
Watching his fingers move across the keys made her smile and when he finished his song she gave a small, excited clap of her hands. "I absolutely love the piano... Thank you for playing for me."

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver gave a quiet, almost shy chuckle, a little flustered at her enthusiasm for his little song. Her fascination was amazing, and her smile contagious. He couldn't stop smiling. "No problem. You have plenty of time to learn if you decide to stay, and since no one really uses the piano anymore, you can practice as much as you want."
"Well, then it shall get a lot of use." Sage jumped up took his hand excitedly, pulling him gently. She wanted to see the rest of the place. "So, where to next?"

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver blinked and quickly slid from the stool, careful not to yank her hand as he held it. In answer to her question he smiled and took the lead, keeping her hand in his as he made his way toward the doors. "Well, the Crow Wing isn't very special. The owner lives in that wing, on the top floor, but that's about it. The Dragon Wing's library has a harp though. Would you like to skip to that wing?"
She followed him and subconsciously laced her fingers with his. "If it is basically the same as this wing, sure. That is unless you know how to play the harp..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff