Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

"Wow...so that makes you an angel?" She placed her sketchbook on the counter and opened it to a fresh, clean page. She then took a pencil out from her skirt pocket.

Dedicated Lunatic

James, how exactly did you get here? -Light crossed her ankles beneath the bar counter and watched him warily- And I'm sorry if saying your name bothers you, I'm just worried.

Shameless Hunter

Hides wings at the sight of the sketch book. "Well i was droped or fell in england many years ago just before world war two. I was sent to protect a little girl from a serial killer on the loose. The little girl later became the queen. Then I was told to fly to america. I took a plane. I passed as an american seeing as im an angel i can be who ever. But my next assingment was a 17 year old kid. He'd joined the army and i had to also. training was hard on him but I helped him though. he died in my hands on Normandy. Ever since ive been bouncing around trying to help others so maybe ill forget him." he sheds a tear "Do you have scotch?" he looks at the bottels on the wall

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light left a bottle of scotch on the bar counter, then took a heavy cloak and walked outside. She made her way to the small lake, now frozen, and treaded to the middle of the ice, whereupon she laid down on her back, the cloak beneath her-

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

[[meh, james late post is late. Dx]]

The girl frowned when James retreated his wings into his body, and then decided to close her sketchbook. She folded her arms on the counter as she rested her head on top of them.

Shameless Hunter

(huh?)

he sees the disappointment in your face and extends wings again "A small one" he grabs the scotch and walks out to the lake with a lighter. "come on draw me under a fires light"

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

[[xD Your post this morning was late.]]

She immediately looked up. "Well, okay." She looked at him, grabbing her pencil, and began to sketch.

Shameless Hunter

He strikes a funny poze with his head on his fist and his wings half open " does this work?"

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

"Oh, I was okay with how you were before. In fact, I'd like to have your wings out just a bit more," she said as she paused her sketching. "I mean, if it's no trouble to you. And i think I will draw you this way, now. I like it."

Shameless Hunter

he unfolds a little but his full wing span come out "oops...jsut deal with it i guess"

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

"I'm cool." She began to sketch at full speed. After all, drawing was one of her best talents.

Shameless Hunter

he looks at you pationatly maybe for real maybe just for the picture but hes good a keeping secrets "i think im gonna sneeze"

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light closed her eyes as the ice rapidly began to melt beneath her. Once her entire body was in the bone-chilling water, she sank even deeper. She idly swam around in the lake, gazing at the sunset through the icy shell above her-

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

"Almost done! Just hold it, damn it!" She finished up the sketch, adding in the flames in the background.

Dedicated Lunatic

-Now the sun was long set, and the ice had an eerie glow from the moonlight. Light swam back up to hole in the ice and lifted her chest up onto the ice, shivering-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff