Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupus sat on the bar his legs crossed various bottles surrounding him as he sampled the various flavors finding a few he liked and made a little pile so he would remember their names for future reference. "Can he see through your eyes as well Silver?"

Dedicated Lunatic

"No. He cannot see through Light's either. " Silver sat nearby, his tail lightly thwumping against the floor. "Sayne can see through her eyes."
"Tell me what you can about Taka" While they were talking his mind was slowly building a locater on Sayne the blood he had ingested earlier gave him a unique insight to Saynes location when he thought of him.

Dedicated Lunatic

"He's sick and twisted in every way."Silver layed down on his stomach and gazed out a window.

-A sudden barrier formed around Sayne's position, completely obscuring his whereabouts. Light's blood was the cause of this.-
"His location?" His eyes flicked towards the barrier but chose to ignore it as he took a long swig from the bottle he was currently holding. It seemed he was fast becoming more like these mortals, he would have to be careful around their emotions or something may happen.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Hell if I know. I don't think I've ever been to his estate."Silver stood up and looked toward the door.

Shameless Hunter

he walks in with a face of steal and a strong m. He walks to the bar obvioulsy hiding something. " I need a palce to stay...and a job to pay for it" he looks around measuring every thing up

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver turned toward the newcomer"I'm afraid the owner isn't...available right now. I will take her place for the moment. What do you need?"

Shameless Hunter

"Id like to be a bouncer if possible and i can cook so theres a plus, but most of all i need to sleep." he leans against the bar and starts to fall asleep there
"You mortals confuse me to no end" He holds the bottle out to Silver in the similar fashion he had seen other do in hos travels.

Dedicated Lunatic

Do you plan on becoming a permanent resident? -Light weakly walked through the doors and to the bar, gently nudging the newcomer.-

Without another word, Silver shook his head and made his way to the Tiger Wing
He smiled at here it seeming more natural every time he did it, "Permanent im not sure but i will stick around for as long as im welcome."[/align]

Shameless Hunter

"permanent wowuld be nice" he says with a start as something touched him he pulls his shoulders a little tighter in trying to contain something

Dedicated Lunatic

south_side_kings
"permanent wowuld be nice" he says with a start as something touched him he pulls his shoulders a little tighter in trying to contain something
Alright then. -Light slid her hands along the man's shoulders gently- Sir, is there something wrong? You can trust me.

-looks to Lupus- You're welcome here.

Shameless Hunter

"I just need to lay down for a moment thats all" he tries to pull away shly "My backs just been killing mt to day its been a long trip"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff