Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

He couldn't imagine anyone looking worse unless they were literally dying. His skin seemed like a ghostly glowing gray to him, but maybe he was just exaggerating. He softly chuckled as he watched her, feeling her joy at the pleasant weather. "It is very warming, isn't it? I used to bask in it all the time."
She grabbed his hand again and started to spin again, slowly, trying to ease him in to doing it with her. "I love how you can feel the sun energizing, giving life to the things it touches."

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver hesitantly followed her lead, hoping he didn't trip or step on her. He was probably worrying too much. Looking over at Sage, he could only smile, amazed by her fascination with the sun.
She paused for a moment. "Do you want to spin with me? You don't have to, you know? Just thought it might be fun. You don't seem like you have much childish fun." She tilted her head to the side and just looked at him, her grey eyes seeming almost reflective in the sunlight.

Dedicated Lunatic

"It's just a little different, that's all." Silver couldn't even remember Sayori running around the much. Being the frail child she was, she mostly sat and colored in books or pet Chaos and Indigo. He looked up at Sage's eyes and blinked, almost entranced as the sunlight illuminated her gaze.
"Oh, I see. Well, it is fun. You should try it." She let go of his hands and spun a few times like she has before.

[Has Silver never seen her eyes in sunlight before?]

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ It has been a while xp ]]::

Silver just couldn't see himself spinning around as carefree as she did. He tilted his head as he watched her, an idea forming in his head. Without explaining, his body glowed dark red and morphed into that of a tiger body. Once the glowing ceased, his coat was his signature black with red stripes.
She stopped spinning and looked at him, blinking. "Wow... That seems... Familiar somehow." She sat down on the grass and just watched him.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Did you get dizzy?" Silver swished his tail and slowly circled around her. Not in a threatening way, it was just easy to walk in circles when you had four legs instead of two.
"Not quite." She tried to keep her eyes on him as he circled her. "Just a kind of deja vu feeling."

Dedicated Lunatic

"I see." Silver stopped to one side of Sage and lay down, watching as Chaos and Indigo stopped playing with each other and trotted over to him. It never failed, they loved climbing on him when he was in his tiger form.
Sage looked at Silver's coat. "This probably sounds stupid... But you look really soft."

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver chuckled, a soft rumble in his chest. He remembered often being in his tiger form when he was a little boy, but didn't remember if he always took kindly to being petted. "Sayori used to use me as a pillow, so it doesn't sound stupid."
Sage smiled. "That is really cute."

Dedicated Lunatic

"It was even cuter watching her sleep, as long as she didn't roll around too much." He watched her smile, remembering when she would snuggle up to him regardless of the form. It was so tempting to hint at what she should remember of her past, even more so to just blurt it out. But it was the potential consequences that kept his mouth shut.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff