Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

G'night Lupus. -she nodded to him-
Lupus turned and left heading to his room

((Night Night all))

Shameless Hunter

"im pretty sure im from heaven" he sits down at the bar " and i love defense can i get a job and a home?

Dedicated Lunatic

Of course. -smiled and washed Lupus's cup, then put it away before turning back to him- What's your name, handsome?

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

[[realize that this character will look similar to my avatar...minus the headband, and the jawbone....and the pipe...]]

Slowly, the doors of the mansion began to open. Sliding in through the gap was a raven haired girl who looked about 20 years old. In one hand, she was holding a charcoal colored sketchbook. Positioned on her back was a giant ninja star. Being polite, she closed the door behind her and then turned to look around at the area. Her dark pink eyes focused on a girl and a man already near the bar.

Dedicated Lunatic

[[Oh, Grimmy, so sexeh ;o ]]

-Light watched the young woman enter and smiled, nodding to her- Hello, miss, and welcome.

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

Lightning Knightblade
[[Oh, Grimmy, so sexeh ;o ]]

-Light watched the young woman enter and smiled, nodding to her- Hello, miss, and welcome.
[[Muwhahaha, I wound up tricking you, huh? You thought I was going to use a male roleplay character. xD]]

"Hello. Thank you." She made her way over to the bar counter and sat down on one of the stools, just a few down from where the man sat.

Shameless Hunter

"James...James Tibirious" turns around and sees the girl walk in then his mind goes blank and he passes out

Dedicated Lunatic

[[You said you were going estrogen.]]

Is there anything I can get for you? -Light's ebony wolf ears twitched, causing her earrings to jingle softly. She gasped and turned to James, grabbing his arms so he wouldn't fall backwards- James!

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

[[Not completely. Come on. >>]]

Before she could speak, the girl's attention suddenly turned to the man, who had just collapsed. Her eyes widened, and she immediately got up. "Is he alright?"

Dedicated Lunatic

[[ xD Are you sure about that? ]]

Um... I think he'll be alright. He seemed pretty tired when he came in.. -she carefully pulled him foreward and positioned him so his head would be resting on his arms. She shook his shoulder softly- James? James, can you hear me?

Shameless Hunter

rolls out of the stoll onto the floor "ouch no fly zone for a while" he looks around and realizes what happened " im sorry ive had a long day gettin to the area was heard and tire some" he stands up and it looks like its his shoulder thats hurt but its not

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

[[Yes. -.- Now shush.]]

"Fly zone? You have wings?" The girl asked, very curious.

Dedicated Lunatic

Oh jeez, you scared me. -she hopped up onto the bar and sat, watching James closely- James?

Shameless Hunter

stretches them out just a bit so they look small and the tips are showing " yea" turns head to face the other girl " yeas crazy lady that keeps saying my name?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff