Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

Krahe Moon Inn

Click here to go to Krahe Moon Inn OOC

A mansion lie nestled in a mountain valley, its outer walls constructed of sturdy stone. The mansion is five stories high, with four wings. There’s a modest balcony for each room in the upper floors and two large doors are the main entrance.
The main entrance opens to the Wolf Wing, the main part of the mansion used for guests and entertainment. Upon entering, one would see a bar lined at the wall to the left. The bar counter is black and red marble, equipped with stools for guests who wish to sit at the bar for a drink. At the farthest end of the bar counter is a grand piano and a small stage perfect for karaoke or a live band.
At the wall to the right resides a large fireplace, a couch and comfortable chairs are placed safe distance away for guests to enjoy the heat of the fire. Glass tables with chairs are placed in the middle of the floor to the right and left of the main entrance. There was a wide pathway straight across from the main entrance, whereupon another pair of large doors awaited. Beyond that door, a staircase on either side led upstairs to comfortable rooms where temporary guests could stay the night.
If one continued down the hall, they would find an indoor garden at the heart of the mansion, where small streams and ponds flowed, and beautiful, colorful plant life flourished. There are three more sets of doors, left, right, and across from the Wolf Wing entrance into the garden. To the left, one would find the Dragon Wing, to the right the Tiger Wing, and straight across, the Crow Wing. Each wing has fifty suites for permanent residents. The overall color scheme for the entire building is dark colors. The Dragon Wing has more purple, the Tiger Wing more green, the Crow Wing more blue, and the Wolf Wing more red. Each wing envelops its main color in a warm, inviting way. The mansion itself consists of mainly dim lighting.
At the end of the hallway on the first floor of the Crow Wing is a split doorway with each side respectively marked "MEN" and "WOMEN" that lead to changing rooms three shower stalls and three toilet stalls on the inner walls, a line of spacious lockers on the outer walls, and a long wooden bench running down the middle of each room. The walls and floors are sparkling silver white and quartz tile and the lockers and stalls are brushed stainless steel. At the opposite end of the locker room is a door that leads to the hot spring outside, complete with a bar and grill area.
User Image
Outside, a waterfall resides to one side of the mansion, forming into a large pond/small lake below. A stream leads out of the body of water, flows beneath the mansion, and twists and bends into the forest of weeping willows on the other side.

Table of Contents:
1.Welcome
2. Rules/Guidelines
3. Character Index
4. Room Directory
5. Occupation Directory

Welcome to the Krahe Moon Inn. This is a roleplay forum for semi-literate to literate roleplayers.
I've been asked many times about requirements for posting and participating. This is no formal RP. You don't need to apply to be accepted. In my personal opinon, the formal RPs where you have to apply before posting or are given a character to be just aren't quite as much fun. Come and go as you please, as long as you are courteous to others. There are no post length requirements, just respect that some people prefer to do a few sentences per post or a paragraph. Just because someone's post is longer doesn't mean they're any better. My defintion of semi-lit is something that one can easily understand; meaning, try with grammar, spelling, etc. But if you have some typos, no one will condemn you for it. This is a place to develop your character and create a story. Thus, I will not limit your freedom by giving you a bunch of stupid requirements to make this RP perfect. Perfect is no fun, and with freedom comes the interesting.
But please understand that if it's "busy" you may not get replied to immediately.Or perhaps a character is not in a position to interact with yours. PATIENCE! Keep posting and watching, we'll do our utmost to include you.

I DON'T USE NPCs IN THIS THREAD.
The reason for this is I feel people tend to interact more with the NPC than the actual people posting in the thread. There are no autonomous bartenders, maids, waitresses, etc. No one is at the bar? Help yourself. Hungry? The kitchen is right behind the bar. Tired? Go find a room. Unless someone's character is ACTUALLY POSTING AS AN EMPLOYEE, there aren't any employees just ghosting about. Interact with the other people posting in the thread. 3nodding

If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via pm or OOC posts.

It would be great if some people could create some cool links for the thread, you will be paid if you do. Any links and affiliates will be put below.

Links/Affiliates

The Subtle Succubus

Rules/Guidelines:

1. First of all, follow all ToS and Gaia rules
2. Cursing is allowed, so long as it’s not excessive
3. PM me for a room or job ONLY if I am not in the thread; otherwise, just come up and ask IC.
4. Fighting is permitted, but no destroying the Inn.
-no killing without permission
-no god-moding or auto-hitting; no one is invincible
5. Keep it PG-13 with the whole lover/girlfriend/boyfriend/etc. thing; romance is allowed, but there's a difference between having fun and being obnoxious.
6. I welcome any race of character from furry tails to scaly skin, from the depths of hell to some unknown dimension, but keep in mind that your characters cannot violate Gaia ToS and Rules.
7. OOC [out of character] posts are allowed, but don’t spend pages arguing about what was unfair about the move your battle partner just made. If there’s a problem you can’t solve, find a neutral person who can help solve it. ALSO, we have a thread for OOC posts now. c:
8. Post formatting and pictures shouldn't be taking up the majority of your post. Keep obnoxious formatting to a minimum and your pictures small. If anything is too big, you'll be asked to minimize it or get rid of it. Any profile or picture you want here if you decide to stay can be posted on the first page via sending them to me in a PM.
9. Long terms of inactivity will cause your room, job, and character index slot to be erased. If you’re going to disappear, let me know so I don’t erase you. If any such information is lost from your inactivity, you must go through the process again.
10. Be respectful to the other guests and regulars.
11. DO NOT take liberties with other users' characters, i.e. telling what any character other than your own is doing. Actions of characters are at the disposal of the users who created them, DO NOT write others' posts for them.
12. Keep the quotes down and page stretching to a minimum
13. No spamming or trolling [Yes, that means advertising too; If you wish to advertise in my thread, you must ask me so I can put it on the first page.]
14. Don’t act like a n00b.
15. No cybering (see rule 5 and 6).
16. THIS IS NOT A POST THEN "PM TO CONTINUE" THREAD. You must be an active member IN the thread. If you post something, then write "PM to continue" and leave, I WILL DELETE YOUR POST.
17. As the owner, I reserve the right to change these rules and do as I see fit. Follow the rules or you will be asked to leave; either leave or be banned.

Character Index
NOTE: Having me put your character profile is completely optional. This saves you the trouble of spending more time describing your character every time someone new comes along. Reading the profiles are also completely optional.

Kleine Krahe

Main Character Name: Lightning Knightblade [Light]
Race: Purgatory Demon
Usual Appearance: Height: 5’1”; pale skin with an inverted spiked collar scar around her neck often covered with lace ribbon or scarf; average curvy build; cobalt blue eyes; soft wavy/curly chest-length honey blonde hair; form-fitting faded black boot-cut jeans; low heel black leather mid-rise boots; wears cowl-neck hoodies, overbust corsets, or tank top with underbust corset; often takes form of a crow or baby crow; appearance of young woman in her mid-twenties

Secondary Character Name: Sayori Knightblade [Sayori]
Usual Appearance: Petit young woman of 17-18; height: 5'3"; shoulder-length violet hair; neon green eyes; often takes form of a young purple dragon the size of a small/medium size dog

Main Character Name: Sayne Deschain [Sayne]
Usual Appearance: crimson eyes; mid-neck length crimson hair; 5'11"; average muscular build; black jeans; combat boots; form-fitting sleeveless black shirt; Thin arm bands (three: top=copper, middle=silver, bottom=gold); appearance of a young, healthy man between 25-35; inverted spiked collar scar around his neck

Main Character Name: Uya Salen Knightblade [Uya]
Race: Half Purgatory Demon, half necromancer
Usual Appearance: dark violet hair in a shoulder-length A-line cut, often loosely pulled back with hair sticks; blue-violet eyes; appearance of a young woman about 17-18 years old; thin; 5'2"; pale skin; dressed in a short kimono and leggings

Secondary Character Name: Ailm
Usual Appearance: Eye and hair color vary, hair length short-medium; average muscular build; clad in formfitting black longsleeve shirt, faded black jeans, and black boots; height: 6'

Main Character Name: Riquozi
Usual Appearance: navy blue eyes; white hair with orange highlights; lean muscular build; fair skin; height: 6'1"; clad in formfitting black longsleeve shirt, faded black jeans, and black combat boots.

Other Characters to note [Yes, there are many and more I haven't put in.]:

Indigo: Light’s grey wolf cub; has indigo eyes
Chaos: Light’s tiger cub
Hakkai: Light's dragon. Made entirely of water, has glowing red eyes
Kyuzen: Light's dragon. Made entirely of fire, has glowing green eyes
Zazu and Keze: Seamsters and twins. Layered, jaw length jet black hair with neon purple streaks and bright pastel green eyes.
Mypuyo: An obnoxious, curious Alpha of Purgatory; shoulder-length white hair with azure tips and tuquoise eyes
Derzan: Riquozi's Beta, a very quiet, stern-looking man with jet-black jaw-length hair and molten gold eyes; tan skin

NOTE: All the Purgatory characters have slightly longer, sharper canines, giving them a slight "vampire" appearance.

Phoenix Darkwing

User Image

Name: Unknown. Goes by the name Phoenix Darkwing.
Race: Human (Gaia's Hostesses)
Occupation: Manger of the Vampire Haven. Ex Asassin. She also makes weapons from time to time. But not for a living. She just does what she does.
Weapons: She can use almost any weapon she gets her hand on. She has mastered it all and has quite the collection. But, her main weapons are poison needles. That will kill any none human creature. Once activated it can also melt any object. Only she knows how to make the poison. Her other main weapon is her Soul Weapon. Which is a Scythe on a long pole. On the top of the pole is the lunar blade, on the bottom is a little double edge blade. Also on the bottom is a never ending chain. And on the end of the chain is another double edge blade. Only she can control this weapon. For this weapon is her soul.
Powers/Abilities: Phoenix has the power to control the very Earth itself. Thanks to being connected with Gaia. Her soul is merged with the Earth herself. But, she is still human. So, if it's made of earth, she can control it with out a second thought. She also can bring people back from the dead or turn them back to their normal original form. She can heal any wounds and give one how much energy she wants to give them. She can make one whole and healthy again, curing sickness. So, she has the power of resurrection and healing. She, herself can't bring herself back from the dead. Just others. She can awaken ones true power. She can also connect to the other person. To match their life force with her and sync them up. This is how she gets away with doing a lot of the things she does with the other people. She knows how to control chi, for power attacks or blocking strong attacks. So, don't let her appearance fool you. She is faster and stronger then most humans. She can move with out sound. She can hide her presence. All her senses or razor sharp. And she can block out pain of any kind. As well as emotion. This is because of her assassin training, and hunting things that are not human. She can create offspring with anything she mates with.
Family:Birth family? N/A. All of them are dead. By her own hands. Clan family? She doesn't know who is alive and who isn't. Offspring? Four. All of them from different fathers, even the twins. Oldest, Hippolyte Rockshay Darkwing. Second oldest, Agrona Ereshkigal Darkwing. Second youngest, Isaac Darkwing. Youngest, Eiji Tao Darkwing.
Partner: Kai Tzu Jin
Sexuality: Pansexual
Weakness: Get her upset. But, good luck with that one. She also has a weak heart.
Strong Points: Almost everything.
Likes: Who knows? Maybe just likes making peoples life's hell?
Dislikes: Being owned in any way.
Personality: One could never tell what is going on in this woman's head. But, one could tell she has quite the sinister presences. She also likes to use people to further her gain. She is not afraid of death, she rejoices in it. She welcomes it. She will help people out, but for a price. There is no good and evil with her. She is a twisted shade of gray. She is to evil to be good. She likes to play with ones emotions. She would get inside your head and figure you out. But, she wont think twice about killing you. Specially if you get in her way. She loves to fight to the brank of death. In away, it just turns her sadistic way on.
History:Yeah, a whole book could be wrote in this woman's history.

Username: Desia Iteka
Main Character Name: Kara Bakudan
Race: Human Technomancer
Usual Appearance: 5'2" tattooed little lady with a penchant for bright colors if her rainbow hair is any indication. Her usual dress in in punk fashion, ripped leggings, short skirts or shorts, a cropped leather jacket and tight thin t-shirt underneath. She generally wears combat boots and fingerless gloves, along with a messenger-style bag in which she keeps her laptop, the most dangerous item she has. Every bit of her screams eccentric and unusual, and if you're on her bad-side, you'll meet her namesake, "Color Bomb"
Appearance: User Image

Room Directory:
Wolf Wing: temporary guests upstairs
Crow Wing:
Room ?: Jilmita
Room 45: Light

Tiger Wing:
Room 5: Teshika and Trevelyn
Room 25: Uya

Dragon Wing:
Room 8: Sayori
Room 50: Sayne

Occupation/Job Directory:
Owner: Lightning Knightblade
Bartenders: Jilmita
Waiters/Waitresses:
Cleaning:
Bouncers:

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light walked through the halls of the silent building, eager for her new place to be filled with life. She trekked through the indoor garden and entered the Wolf Wing, glancing about at the empty chairs. She released a soft sigh and sat on the bar countertop-

Dedicated Lunatic

-She sighed again and lay back on the bar, swinging her legs restlessly- I hope this place doesn't stay too empty for long..

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light sat up as she awoke the next morning and looked around. She was suddenly confused as to where she was, but soon realized she had fallen asleep on the bar. She shook her head and laughed to herself- Whoops.

Dedicated Lunatic

-Lightning boredly wandered through the halls, subconsiously heading to little Sayori's room, where she heard to voices. She was not alarmed, she knew she was not the only one residing here. Perhaps what drove her toward the voices was just curiousity. She opened the cracked door to her daughter's room and peeked inside.-

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

[When did you start an RP thread? And don't mind the OOC, I just don't have any other characters except Shin, and he's rather busy, in a loophole of sorts.]

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver glanced up first and saw his mother looking inside. Smiling a bit, he looked back down to watch Sayori "Anything wrong mother, or are you just checking on us?"

Dedicated Lunatic

~When Silver looked up and acknowled Light, Sayori excitedly held up a coloring book she was working on~ Momma! I'm making pretty pictures, see? ~Sayori quickly plopped the book back down on the floor and returned to color~

Dedicated Lunatic

Bipolar Flavoured Ramen
[When did you start an RP thread? And don't mind the OOC, I just don't have any other characters except Shin, and he's rather busy, in a loophole of sorts.]
::[[ Just look at the first post date. It was yesterday I think. >_o I'm RPing with myself till people come xD ]]::

Yes, I see, very pretty. -Light chuckled, for her little one didn't hold up the book long enough for anyone to get a close look at her drawings, just a blur of colors. She watched Sayori coloring on the floor for a moment before looking up at Silver, who was sitting in the bed- No one's here, so I decided I'd see what you two were up to.

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

Lightning Knightblade
Bipolar Flavoured Ramen
::[[ Just look at the first post date. It was yesterday I think. >_o I'm RPing with myself till people come xD ]]::
[I would, but like I said. I have no other characters.]

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver couldn't help but smile at his little sister's behavior. He was always the babysitter for his sister, but it was a voluntary job. He rather adored his baby sister and was always eager to keep her happy. He looked up at Light, slightly sad to see his mother's dream of having a lively inn smolder. He offered some words of comfort, "I'm sorry no one's come yet. Maybe people will start coming soon. Just wait a while."

Dedicated Lunatic

Bipolar Flavoured Ramen
Lightning Knightblade
Bipolar Flavoured Ramen
::[[ So make one up xD ]]::

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

Lightning Knightblade
Bipolar Flavoured Ramen
Lightning Knightblade
Bipolar Flavoured Ramen
::[[ So make one up xD ]]::
[My mind is drawing all blanks. D: Besides, I've been typing up all kinds of short stories, involving normal humans. I've had no creative mind to create a unique character.]

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ Laaaammmme. ]]::

Thanks. -Light accepted Silver's words, but but figured he was just saying them so she would stop moping about. She let out a soft sigh and stepped inside the bedroom, sitting down on the bed beside Silver, watching Sayori color.-

Fashionable Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
The doors of the mansion opened up slightly, as a short, brown-haired girl entered the mansion. She was, however, not an ordinary girl. She had a pair of black cat ears in place of human ears, and they were twitching with fright, hearing unusual things. Her nose twitched violently, as well, as she was searching for food to satisfy her hunger. She quietly closed the door behind her, and looked around. Upon seeing people, her tail began to wag uncontrollably. In a soft voice, she uttered "Hello..."

[Blah...I'll use my mule...though this isn't going to be a normal character, either, until I can improve on it, some.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff