Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
He followed after her easily and then the comment of can you keep up. To this he grinned and lifted up one glove, the rune of speed on the back of his left hand, "Can you?" it flashed and he was gone down the path. He knew she'd be on his tail a moment after he was gone. He felt where they were going, it was a place of powerful magic and he could feel it tingling more as he got closer.

Feral Gekko

Trev tore after him, her claws leaving scars in the earth as they launched her forward. She moved blurringly fast but so did he and she liked that, she growled low in her chest but it wasn't done in a threatening manner.She had just managed to edge past him as they entered the clearing. Her violet gaze grazed the water line but no red eyes skimmed the surface of the water, so Hakkai was either sleeping or off doing whatever it is that water dragons do.

Trevelyn dropped her haunches to the ground and skidded to a stop before the land gave way to the short beach line. Her tongue spilled out of her mouth, lolling out between her teeth in a grin slightly resembling a dogs.

"Definitely impressive"

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
He blew past her and as his feet touched the water, it froze, the rune of ice flashing as he slid to a stop several feet out, he could tell it was safe to go all out so he did, and the run built up a lot of extra energy. As he slid backwards, ice turned to stone that became crystallized before spires of stone erupted around him like a clawed hand, lightning arcing between the tips. The water itself began to twirl and spin. He was going to go all out on this demonstration for this Guardian woman. The wind began to spin, opposite of the spin of the water.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian jumped slightly in her seat, startled. Would she ever get used to Trev's shape shifting?. Arianna shape shifted too, but she was calm about it. Trev was spontaneous. Argene giggled and clapped at seeing her tiger form. He remember seeing a tiger before.

Arianna had simply listened to the Trev's and Aiwynd's conversation. She was a shape shifter too. Her biological father had been part of an elite guard for a vampire noble family. Then the vampire lord's son had become her step father when her father had died and he married her mother. She hadnt really got to know her biological father nor the rest of his side of the family. Her mother had been a simple human woman. Arianna wished she knew more about her heritage. Was her father's clan really guardians of vampires? Or was that something only her father had done?. She sighed and glanced at Argene's porridge smudged face. She grabbed a clean towel and cleaned him up.

Irina tilted her head sideways and said 'I dont think Ive ever seen a weeping willow...but it sounds like a lovely tree...one I would put in a poem...or song...'
She looked a little pensive when Tess asked her about her favorite plant. She hadnt seen a lot of them or knew much of them. But she had fallen in love, sort of say, with the white lilies. She then remembered some of the fairy tales her momma told her. Most of the love stories involved roses. They sounded lovely and romantic, and her momma had told her they had a divine fragance, whatever that meant. 'Roses...' She blurted out 'If I had to pick a favorite, it would be a rose...though I havent met one in person...'

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
(( sorry I have to go pass out, I should be back in 6-8 hours))

Feral Gekko

Trev took in what he had done so far and backed up a little more from the shore line. She had a slight thought for the water dragons home but she was soon captivated, utterly distracted. She lifted her front paws and let them hit the ground hard, a gesture of appreciation. Nothing she could ever do could compare to what he was doing now. She understood now why knowledge of his kind was worth dying for.
"Fantastic!"

Tess frowned slightly.
"You'd have to wait for summer for the wild roses."
Tess outright laughed as the child spoke like she talked to them herself. Tess recognized the pattern of her own speech falling from young translucent lips.

Feral Gekko

{{ night night!! I'll be here in about nine hours myself lol gotta work tonight >.> but not till 6 }}

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
She smiled and said 'I cant wait to see what the seasons are like! I have heard of them, but never seen them...'
She then asked her 'Whats your favorite season, Miss Tess? Spring or Summer?'
She figured that Tess didnt like the cold weather.

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ Lots of activity in here, nice. ^^ ]]::

Riquozi kept to himself, even when the newcomer and Trevelyn entered the bar. It proved to be some valuable observing time, for he had never seen Trevelyn so...Docile wouldn't be the word. Sociable, that was it. The white and orange haired man waited for Trevelyn to go outside before he stood and washed his own bowl and spoon, indigo eyes blank as he dried them and put them away. Just because of his place, he wasn't above getting his own food and washing his own dishes. Done with that short task, he decided to see if Teshika was busy. She hadn't come in the bar, though he suspected she might be around somewhere even if she was done with cleaning. Thinking her room might be the best place to look, he pushed open the main doors leading into the rest of the inn and was about to turn to go up the guest wing stairs when he heard a familiar, musical laugh. His usual-confident and often mistaken as arrogant-smile spread across his lips and he followed the sound of Teshika's and a stranger's voice to a nearby spot in the indoor garden. He stood near a few bamboo shoots that were actually a bit taller than he was. "It's spring, isn't it?" He said, looking at Tess.

Silver stayed quiet, content watching Jumana fighting sleep while Eirian sat at the bar and fed Argene. Sayne had told him about his little adventure subduing the teen in a bloodlust, and he didn't want to immediately pester her while she was still waking up. His crimson void eyes watched Argene get oatmeal all over his face and he couldn't help but chuckle a little. He hadn't realized since Seikei passed away and Sayori grew up, how much he liked children. After Arianna wiped Argene's face off, he finally spoke up. "How are you feeling, Eirian?" He hadn't seen the girl since that night he and Light took her to the lab to rescue her siblings. Silver didn't even know if she wanted to speak to him, but with the luck he was having today, he thought he'd give it a try.

"It's not really rubbing off. It's more like...a trail. The colors are very light but a lot of times I can see color trails and have an idea of who has been where and maybe even what they did. Like the cleaning stuff, I see the colors of this green-haired, green-eyed woman on them, usually in the morning. And this lady named Arianna, I see her colors lingering in the kitchen. My uncle's colors linger on the necks of the bottles that he drinks from. But if it's been a while since they have been there, the colors have faded more or are completely gone." She didn't know if people's presences changed the energies in rooms, but if the colors were different energies, maybe that was true. It was possible that certain places were changed even after some time had passed since they were there. Her thoughts were interrupted when a pure sky blue light entered her peripheral vision and her eyes shifted, looking for the source. The source wasn't inside the inn, but she could sense it. She stood and looked at Aerla. "Do you feel that?"

Hakkai had remained dormant much of the winter, slow from the lack of energy that came from cold water. In cases where the pond had iced over, he was trapped completely. As the approach of spring chased the ice away and promised warm water soon to come, Hakkai remained waiting, longing for the summer season when he could play with his Tiger friend and the Bird woman. Red eyes opened, far too deep to be seen from the surface, as Hakkai sensed his Tiger friend returning, but with another that possessed an energy that made the water creature shudder. A slight ripple, as if from a breeze, disturbed the glass-smooth surface of the water before the Runic began changing Hakkai's water first to ice, then to a mini hurricane. As the water and wind was manipulated by the stranger, suddenly the water began to turn into the color and consistency of blood, starting from the bottom and consuming the water in deep scarlet.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian looked up at Silver and gave him a shy smile. She was a bit embarrassed about her episode with bloodthirst and what not, but knew that Silver would be understanding.
'Im...feeling a lot better...thank you...' She said softly.
Argene blew a loud raspberry at Jumana and Jumana giggled loudly.
Eirian chuckled softly and stood up with Argene in one arm and then went to her father to take Jumana from him.
'Play time for this two' she said explaining. Jumana started wriggling more energetically and reached out towards her as Eirian approached them.
She grabbed the baby girl, and then turned towards a play pen in a corner of the room. She set the two in there.
Then she came back to the bar and Arianna had set a cup of chammomille tea for her sweetened woth honey. 'it'll help you feel better...' Her aunt explained
She nodded and quietly took a sip from the cup. She looked at her father and said 'I hope Jumana wasnt too much of a handle for you...' Eirian knew Silver didnt really have experience with being a father. She felt a little guilty about that because she felt they were thrusted into his life and felt she and her siblings were more of a burden to him than anything else.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver smiled softly and nodded, glad that Eirian was feeling better. He laughed at Argene's tactic to get Jumana to laugh, amazed how in sync they were. Letting Jumana go, he watched Eirian set the two down in a pen to play for a while. Since he didn't have a little one to hold anymore, he walked behind the bar and pulled out one of his bottles from under the counter. Opening it, he took a small drink and shook his head as Eirian set back down. "Jumana was fine. Both of them are great."

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
The moment the pond water started to change Aiswynd leapt to the shore and reverted all he had done back to thier original states. He stood back, observing yet one hand held the air as if it held the grip of a sword or other some such weapon.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
The scent wafting out of the bottle caused her gums to pulse. She gasped softly and clamped her hand on her mouth. She breathed in deeply and got herself under control. Maybe she shouldve stayed in her room for one more day...but she hated being cooped up. She grabbed her cup and drank half of the tea in one gulp, allowing its soothing flavor trickle down her throat.
She looked at Silver a bit embarrased but decided to keep the conversation going.
'Yes, theyre really good babies...theyre both happy babies in general...' She said as she glanced at them lovingly. Something about them had changed her, and she wasnt the resentful teen she was before.
'Id give my life for them if I had to...' She said as she continued to look at them while they happily played. The she glanced at her cup and said wondering 'I wonder what I looked like as a baby. Im sure the professor kept files of me from the moment I was created but those were destroyed when I set the lab on fire...I remember when I opened my eyes for the first time and was pulled out of that tank...'
She grabbed her cup and sipped more tea. It was helping her sooth her. She smiled.

Dedicated Lunatic

The scarlet water become smooth as glass again before two glowing red orbs appeared and blinked slowly. Then, the water began to rise and hold its shape as a dragon head and neck the size of the man's body. The dragon's liquid body remained red and was full of bubbles from the wind. A groggy coo echoed through the area and the elemental beast stared at the man before the part of his form that was his muzzle grew vertically as if he were opening his mouth. Watery jaws open, the bubbles suspended in his form began to gather in his throat before he suddenly sneezed out the bubbles in a fine mist at the man. Immediately after sneezing, the color of the dragon's body began to purify to clear water starting at the tip of his nose and his head fell backwards into the water as if the force of his sneeze had exhausted him. The pond would become completely clear before those two red eyes would open again, the water slightly raised where the dragon's head was, peering at Trevelyn and the stranger.

Silver raised a brow as Eirian slapped her hand over her mouth, sliding the bottle across the counter toward her. "Trying to ignore it will only make it worse." With that said, he let her decide if she wanted any while the conversation continued. "They really are. I expected them to cry when I held them, but they didn't even tear up." He thought about Eirian's second comment for a moment. All babies were a little different from each other. Some were a little more chunky, some had big ears, or the facial features they inherited from their parents were really pronounced. "I'm sure you looked a lot like Argene and Jumana. Which means I bet you were a pretty cute baby too."

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian blushed and took a sip from the bottle, and then handed him the bottle back. 'I think that should do it...' She said after she swallowed the blood.
She smiled at his comment and said with a grateful tone 'Thank you for saying that...It means a lot to me....'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff