Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Arianna smiled and simply nodded at Sayne. Jumana peeked at Sayne curiously, but still clung to Arianna, not feeling very social at the moment. Argene, however, was more than happy to accept the 'interesting toy' from Sayne. He gurgled and cooed at Sayne and started to play with the gold band. Arianna chuckled and said 'I dont know if he'll want to give it back later...it seems he really likes it...'

Eirian shakily stood up from the snowy frozen ground and headed to the pond, hoping it wouldnt be too frozen so she could wash off some of the blood from her hands before going back in the Inn.

Feral Gekko

Tess's features melted into radiating warmth when the child gurgled out his words, children may not be her strong suit but that didn't mean she was strong enough to resist their charms. When Riquozi's glass hit the bar empty Tess automatically picked it up and cleaned it, drying and polishing the glass before she returned it to the shelf. Turning back to the group she noticed the Sayne had moved closer to the children and Arianna, Tess saw it as an opportunity and took it. She tucked her hand into Riquozi's looking up to ask if it was okay.
"I am doing just fine now, thank you. Would you like something else to drink?"
With his question now answered, Tess's mind quickly backtracked to the last conversation they had and why. Reaching into her pockets with her free hand she pulled the purple vial out and placed it on the bar. Osena had yet to say much to Tess but that didn't stop the Fae from scanning the angel from head to toes with her emerald gaze.
'Mistress Osena I am so glad your wounds seemed to have healed."

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver somberly nodded before sitting down next to Sage. He had realized before that she seemed a little distant, but he let it be, figuring if it was something important, she would talk to him about whenever she was ready. In any case, he was in no position to be paranoid and ask questions. He took a moment to collect his thoughts, his gloved hands lightly touching the piano in front of him before he sighed and spoke. "I have control of myself again, so that's good." His recovery wasn't quite as terrible as he'd imagined. It had hurt his confidence more than anything. "Now I'm trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do with Eirian, Jumana, and Argene. It's not really fair to leave everything to Arianna."

"Oh, I'm not very concerned about it. Zazu and Keze have plenty in stock for the more forgetful Alphas and Betas." He watched Argene play with it and looked at shy little Jumana. She certainly seemed to be the less adventurous of the two, but no less curious. Not wanting her to feel left out, he slipped off the gold band and offered it to the baby girl. It was funny, how the simplest things entertained children. "But still, I also wouldn't be hurt if they lost interest eventually." He softly chuckled.

Riquozi blinked as he glass was whisked away, caught off guard. It never ceased to surprised him how cleaning seemed to be such an automatic thing with Tess. Perhaps he was too used to much more lazy people. "Ah, thank you." His mildly surprised face melted into a content smile when she was done with his glass and slipped her hand into his. The gaze she gave him was positively adorable and to answer her silent question, he raised her hand to his lips and kissed the back of her hand. "I haven't really decided yet, nothing sounds particularly good. What is it you're having?" His gaze shifted to Osena, who was sitting at the bar seemingly off in her own world. "Yes, Miss Osena, you healed very fast. With luck your brother will heal quickly aswell. How is Lucias doing, by the way?"

"Hm...? Oh, I'm so sorry." Osena shook herself free of her trance, tilting her head toward the voices of the people she still thought of as her rescuers. "Yes, I'm doing fine now. Thank you so much for all of your help, Miss Tess, Alpha Riquozi." Her face flushed, embarrassed about not paying enough attention to respond appropriately. She cast her head down when the Alpha mentioned her brother. "He says he's fine, but I hear the way he breathes sometimes. I imagine he's sore at least. I am very sorry for the trouble he caused. Maybe he'll learn to be more tolerant someday."

::[[ I apologize in advance for any typos, I'm typing from my phone. XP ]]::

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Jumana looked up at Sayne again and her curiosity sparked even more with the shinny object Sayne was presenting her with. Arianna raised her up so she could be closer to Sayne. Ar first, she was reluctant to reach for the band, but then took it and gurgled at Sayne, then put the band in her mouth.
Arianna chuckled and said 'Seems like she warmed up to you...'
Argene kept playing happily with the band.

Eirian reached the pond and washed off the blood from her hands and arms. She ripped a sleeve from her shirt, got it wet and used it to clean up her face. Eirian's body was growing very cold but she didnt care. she knelt down on the frozen ground, staring at the semi frozen pond, her jacket discarded beside her.

Feral Gekko

Her cheeks flushed as his lips touched her hand, her shoulders relaxed as the tension left them but still her gaze never left her patient, even as she frowned with confusion over their words, obviously she had missed something.
"I apologize for my absence Mistress Osena, did you need me to look at Master Lucias?"
Her gaze was now dropping between Riquozi and Osena, her confusion making her forget the tiny purple vial for a moment. All her mind would show her was the images of Osena when they had found her and it made her feel terrible for not being around much. However, she did put her steaming mug down and turn to make another for Riquozi, her fingers still twined with his.

--{I would like to point out that I do knooow what happened, I read the pages I missed but Tess wouldn't know, soo ya, thats why I went in this direction}--

Trinna waited til Erian was out of sight then went and examined the girls kill. Despite the mess of blood it could still be considered a clean kill, a worthy death for an animal such as this one. Straightening from her crouch Trin followed the girls foot prints in the snow, she walked slowly and when she reached the the clearing where Eirian was now Tess slowed then stopped, leaning on a tree and idly watching Erian. She cringed at the idea of being as cold as Erian looked but then thi weather was far to cold for her standards already and she was even wearing several layers.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Dedicated Lunatic

Men are usually more daunting to children than women, unless the man was just as much of a child at heart. He hadn't expected Jumana to change her opinion of him so quickly, but perhaps she was more open to curiosity than she seemed at first. He wouldn't have been surprised if she had kept shying away from him since besides that doctor the little ones weren't really in contact with men. He smiled and gently touched Jumana't little hand. "See? I'm not so bad." His crimson gaze shifted to Argene, chuckling slightly at the little boy's fascination.

Riquozi didn't say anything, letting Tess go about making him a drink. At the moment, he was particularly interested in what Osena would say. Was she mad at him for beating her brother but didn't say anything out of respect? Or did she still think her brother was in the wrong and deserved what he got? He wouldn't blame her for feeling either or both. He wouldn't even blame her for hating him for the way he reacted to Lucias's antics. But he refused to let the young man continue to harass him for no true reason. He raised a brow and watched Osena.

Osena was quiet for a long time. The loyal thing to do would be to ask for Tess to heal her hurting brother. But if she healed him, what would he learn? No, Lucias did this to himself. He challenged Riquozi and he got exactly what he had wanted ever since he first heard of demon cruelty. Even if his reason for causing a fight was out of concern for his sister, he had no right to cause such a scene. Maybe next time he will ask and listen to the people around him. "No thank you, Miss Tess. J love my brother, and because I love him I think he needs to learn his lesson even if it causes him pain." She fiddled with her hair as she spoke, still feeling conflicted even though she knew what she said was right. Shakily sighing, she turned her head toward Riquozi, bowing her head. "I want to thank you, for not killing him like you could have, Alpha Riquozi."

::[[ I understand <3 ]]::

Feral Gekko

Tess knew she had missed something the instant her words left her mouth. Riquozi went into his watch mode and Osena became more fidgety. Still it took Osena's final words for Tess to finally get the gist. She had a moment of hesitation before she put the kettle down a little louder then necessary and raked her vision over Riquozi, a frown of concern pulling at her lips.
"You got in a fight and didn't tell me? Are you hurt anywhere?"
Her fear of his pain hit her like it did when she had knocked on the door of Sayne's room, She didn't want to know he was hurt and she hadn't been there to sooth him.
Still she managed to dunk the tea bag in the mug and place it in front of him before flitting around him in circles.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Jumana smiled and then started to reach for him. It seemed that she had decided Master Sayne was not so bad after all. Her red eyes, just like Silver's, were focused on him. Arianna noticed she was quite taken with him. 'You little flirt...' She muttered to her, but then looked up at Sayne and said 'I think she wants you to hold her...so she can examine you up close...'
Jumana was a very observant baby. She liked looking at things until her curiosity was satisfied. Argene's green jade eyes turned towards Sayne and the babe smiled. He looked a lot like Silver except that he had Jade's eyes. While Jumana was Jade's replica but has Silver's eyes.
Arianna looked at the babies and smiled to herself. They were happy babies and that made her feel content.

Eirian felt eyes on her and she turned to see Trina looking at her. Eirian then turned her back on her again, and put her jacket back on. She decided to go back in, and get a hot bath, and go to bed early. As she headed to the Inn, she said to Trina 'There's hot food inside...and it's warm in there too...'
Then she continued going inside. She could still smell the scent of blood on her as she headed inside. Her stomach revolted at the memories of what she had done. She really hated this beastly vampiric side of her. She hurried inside, then went up to her room, without stopping to greet everyone at the bar. She didnt want anyone to see her in her dosheveled state. All she wanted was to remove the stench of blood.

Feral Gekko

Trin nodded in reply to Erian but she didn't follow the girl inside. Having been inside the Inn once was more then enough for her, however, she did continue to watch Erian until the doors closed behind the girl. Trinna's features fell into a frown, having been a full blooded human at one point in her life before she became a guardian, she understood the animalistic changes your body went through. What she didn't understand was the disgust she saw in Erian's eyes. What did it matter if she killed a herbivore? The creatures were meant to be killed and fed upon by hunters, it was the way of life.
As a bird she ate smaller creatures then a deer, preferring the innards to be fresh and warm ripped from the belly by her claws and beak. Sucking the creature dry of it's blood was a little unusual but some other creatures did even more unusual things with out being ashamed. So what exactly was Erian so upset about? Trin cocked her head to one side, her bird like curiosity peaking enough that she turned from the Inn to search out some one she trusted enough to ask.
It didn't take her long to find Hakkai's pond, though the surface had mini glaciers and the clearing was empty she didn't fret. This gave her time to think of the real questions she wanted to ask. After all, she hadn't been just a human for a very long time now maybe she was forgetting their ways.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian pretty much stumbled inside and then hurried up the stairs shakily. Her wet boots left some muddy bloody smears on the floor. She didnt notice though since all she wanted was to get to her room. She slammed the door close and headed directly to the bathroom and threw up. After she was done retching, she ripped her clothes off and stepped into the hot water of the shower. Once she felt calm enough and less dizzy, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her. She found some old pajamas to wear and changed into them, then buried herself underneath the blankets. She still felt sick to her stomach, but was mostly exhausted so she concentrated in falling asleep.

Dedicated Lunatic

"I don't think you could really call it a fight." So, he knocked around a cocky young man until he had no choice but to back down. It wasn't even a fair fight because it was obvious Lucias had no fighting experience. All it took was to knock the wind out of him and knock him around to make him realize he had no chance. It was sad, really, that Lucias had to learn the hard way how truly defenseless and untrained he was. Right now Lucias was probably thinking about how he couldn't defend himself, let alone his sister or anyone else. He pitied the boy. He really did. He played with the tea bag in the cup while he let Tess look him over. Though, seeing her hover around him made him smile a bit. "No bumps, bruises, or lacerations. I'm fine, really." He looked to Osena, raising a brow at her thanking him for not killing her brother. "Your brother is a young man merely looking to prove himself. Even if it is annoying, I don't hold it against him."

Osena nodded, falling silent. She felt horrible for being ashamed, but she didn't understand why Lucias needed to prove himself. What was there to prove? She sighed softly and braided her long hair to the side, growing nervous in the awkward silence.

"I suppose I can entertain her curiosity." Sayne chuckled softly and set his wine on a nearby table, sitting on the floor and gently taking her from Arianna. He was used to holding newborns, so it was nice to hold a baby that was a bit older and a bit less fragile. As he looked at Jumana and Argene, Alpha Mypuyo came to his mind. The man would doubtless be very curious about these two little ones. He looked up as Eirian made a swift retreat to her room. And Eirian. He would be very curious about her aswell.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Jumana stared at Sayne as he held her, studying him up close now. After a couple of minutes, her little mouth broke into a smile and gurgled at him. She placed her little palms on his face as she babbled at him....and then somehow started transferring images to his mind, of memories she had stored in her mind in her short life. She showed him how Arianna played with her and made her feel happy, how Argene and her shared a crib, short images of her birth and of the professor holding her after she was born...

Argene looked at Arianna and reached out for her. He still hadnt learned how to crawl though he could sit up now. Arianna grabbed him and sat him on her lap.

Feral Gekko

Satisfied that her inspection of him did prove that she had nothing to apply her abilities too. Tess turned her focus back to Osena, only slightly disappointed with the fact that she wasn't needed. The silence that fell gave Tess the perfect time to lift the tiny purple vial from the bar top and flutter closer to Osena.
"I hope I didn't presume too much in doing this Mistress Osena. I do know of a potion used by my people to help restore eyesight, without your permission I went to retrieve it. However I cannot guarantee the same results it gives my people but I was hoping it could rebuild enough for slight vision or maybe vision from one eye, if a miracle happens then maybe all of it. That said the worst that could happen is a burning sensation and no improvement."
Tess looked a little ashamed, she fiddled with the tiny stopper to avoid looking at anyone.
"I realize you never asked this of me and I do not know if you wish to have your vision back. I apologize if my actions are too forward or cause offense, I was only wishing to help you."

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ Fourth try trying to post. XP Sorry for taking so long. ]]::

The same feelings came out when Teshika had returned from her trip to get that potion started stirring again when he sensed a disappointment from Tess that he did not expect to be there. She was always so eager to help those in need, but wasn't it a good thing when she wasn't needed? He recalled Sayne telling him once that some people thrive on being needed. Again the same idea that she would take it too far gnawed at him. A silent sigh was the only outward sign of his momentary discontent before he drank the tea in front of him and shove the thoughts aside. She promised. They had an agreement. All he could do was trust her, and Teshika was far from a dishonest person. Setting down his cup, he turned his attention back to the matter at hand, gently touching Teshika's arm, waiting to hear Osena's answer as the tense silence grew.

"You did that for me?" From what Osena understood, Tess was not allowed back home, so she must have been risking a lot to get this sight remedy for her. She didn't instantly say yes, suddenly seized by the fear of disappointment. Could she handle disappointing Tess and herself if it didn't work? Her hand trembled at the end of the gold and silver hair as she fretted over what to do. After a long moment, she gathered enough courage to speak. "Thank you for going to all that trouble for me. I will try it." Perhaps she was meant to have at least some or all of her sight back. But she wouldn't know unless she tried.

Sayne was always jealous of the fleeting, innocent world of children. Everything was so enchanting and interesting to them. He watched Jumana with a gentle smile on his lips, though his eyes widened slightly as the little one touched his face and sent images to the surface of his mind. So it would seem the doctor bred the same telepathy that Eirian has into Jumana and perhaps Argene aswell. He smiled again and gently moved the baby girl's hands away from his face. "Thank you for showing me, little one. It's very surprising you would have developed so much control of such an ability already."

Feral Gekko

At his touch Tess whipped her head around concern instantly filling her eyes, however seeing that he was the one trying to comfort her Tess leaned into him a small smile on her features. It felt nice and a little awkward to know that some one was there just for her even if it did make him uncomfortable. Tess rarely ever had to rely on a concoction to heal one of her patients, she disliked having so little control over a patients healing process, it made her nervous but she had a promise to up hold and she'd be less effective at cleaning if she lost her sight. Tess straightened as another thought came to her.
"Should we warn Mr. Lucias so he does not worry?"
Mostly she just didn't want to see Riquozi fight. Despite her small disappointment at him not needing her she still didn't wish to find out if Riquozi would actually let her heal him. Though a small part of her found it thrilling that he could so easily win a confrontation, another part of her found it a relief that he stood less of a chance of being transported back here in pieces from his lands war.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces