Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
"my names cherimoya" she said as she looked up at him and smiled." i'm glad you like the present. " she said and smiled up at him as she folded her hands in front of her. She was one of the lesser known archangels and prefered it that way honestly. Though she didnt like that lucifer had gotten such a horrible name for himself.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
"mmm...I do recall Miss Tess wanting to speak to her. I wonder if maybe theyre both wandering about somewhere...' Eirian said to him. She remembered the elf had come back from a trip to her realm, and had said something about a medicine she had obtained in her realm for Osena.

Arianna simply nodded and smiled at him, then started cleaning up the kitchen. Arianna hummed as she went about her business. She served herself some food, a glass of wine and savored her food.

Dedicated Lunatic

Riquozi bowed his head and politely smiled. "Well, it is nice to meet you. Strange, that Sayne hasn't said anything about your being here. Perhaps he did not want to draw too much attention and overwhelm a new guest." Maybe Sayne figured Riquozi would meet the angel in his own time. He couldn't expect the man to keep him updated all of the time. After all, it wasn't his job and he likely had better things to do with his time than constantly mediate the activities of an establishment that was not his own, but his subordinate's. "Anyway, do you like it here?"

"I haven't seen or met this Tess, and Osena hasn't mentioned anything but waiting to thank her." Could they just be wandering about? No, Osena wanted him to meet the fae that saved her. She had no reason to wander off and not say anything about it if she was with Tess. What if both were missing...and both were in danger? He turned to Eirian, a fire in his violet eyes. "Doesn't it seem odd to you that two people are nowhere to be found? And Miss Tess, isn't she close to that demon?" From what Osena told him before, despite what the fae let on she seemed to have feelings for Riquozi.
User Image
When he mentioned sayne her face light up. " i have a present for him." she said and smiled though she wasnt sure why sayne hadnt said anything to him about her. She shrugged slightly and glanced around the room." i like it alot here, i'm just glad micheal, Gabriel, and raphael haven't found me here yet. i don't want them to hurt anyone here just to kill me." she said as she looked away and played with the ends of her hair.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian sighed and said patiently 'Master Riquozi wouldnt harm a hair on Miss Tess' head. He doesnt show it, but he hates seeing her hurt. Miss Tess can heal by taking the other person's injuries to herself and giving them her part of her health. Master Riquozi avoided seeing her because he hated seeing her hurt. Hes very protective of her. This happened when Miss Tess healed Miss Osena...I wouldnt jump to conclusions just yet...If you like, I can help you look for her...she could also be with another of the guests...'

Arianna sighed with content as she sipped her wine. She finished her food, and then munched on toasted bread with melted cheese as she finished her wine. She lazily gazed around thr bar, feeling content.

Dedicated Lunatic

"It's good that you like it here. I think the people here are very accepting and that is part of why it's so nice to be here. I'm still learning a lot about the living world myself and this has turned out to be a good place to learn. Do you think you'll stay here or eventually move on?" Most travelers that stayed for a little while usually never ended up leaving, he was curious to see if she like it enough to stay or planned on moving on.

Why did no one here understand? Those demons were murderous, destructive monsters and here everyone raises them on a pedestal! Fools. They would be sorry when the demons all turn and this place becomes a bloodbath. He gave an irritated sigh and turned toward the door. He would continue his efforts alone then. "Forget it, I'll go find out for myself." He pushed through the doors and walked into the bar, looking for Riquozi. And there he was, sitting there talking to the angel. He was plotting something, he had to be. He stood and clenched his fists for a moment before he lost control. He leapt at the Alpha, his wings sending him soaring across the room, arms outstreched as he lunged for Riquozi's neck.

Without much warning at all, Riquozi found Lucias flying at him. Upon impact, Riquozi fell on his back, the infuriated angel on top of him. He gave the boy a clean punch to the gut and used the split second of the angel being stunned to kick him off. Standing up, he narrowed his eyes at Lucias. "I see you've chosen. Let's finish this then." He waited for the angel to drag himself up before he gave him a solid kick to the chest and sent him flying at a window that shattered upon impact and sent Lucias out onto the freezing, snow-covered ground. He calmy excused himself and walked to the window before jumping out of it, taking this little skirmish outside.

Lucias was knocked off Riquozi and sent out a window before he could even catch his breath. But he wasn't going to let that stop him. The Alpha was going to take a beating and tell him where his sister is. Getting up from the pit of snow his body made from falling, he shook the snow from his wings and flew at the demon from above, swooping down to pick him up and carry him off.

Like all angels, Lucias did the obvious. Riquozi waited till Lucias's outstretched hands were within reach and grabbed the boys wrists, standing firmly on the ground and using the angel's momentum to sending him flying back into the ground. Riquozi then stepped farther away from the inn to stand near the new place that the angel was getting up from, waiting again for him to get up before continuing.

Soon after the fight broke out, Sayne walked into the bar, Osena at his side. The two seemed to be pleasantly chatting, or rather Osena was asking a slew of questions and Sayne was patiently answering. Sayne fell silent and looked up at everyone, and at the broken window and the fighting men outside. So, young Lucias couldn't stand idle any longer it seemed. "Miss Osena, it seems your brother has finally gotten the fight he's been waiting for. Please, have a seat while I supervise. And trust me when I say Riquozi will not kill him." He guided Osena to seat before walking over to the broken window and looking out. Lucias didn't seem to be a very competent fighter. The boy must have never joined the army ranks because he needed to look after his sister. This little tiff wouldn't last very long at all then.

Osena gasped when Sayne told her, fearful for her brother. What he do this time, to get in a fight with Riquozi? She only nodded to Sayne and sat down, her complexion now ghost-white as she strained to listen and nervously fidgeted in her seat.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian burst into the bar a bit agitated, trying to get to Lucias before he started a ruckus. She was too late though. He had already gone after Riquozi, and Riquozi seemed to be giving him the beating of his life.
Eirian spotted Osena, and grabbed her hand and squeezed softly to try to comfort her. 'Where have you been? Lucias has been looking for you all over the place, and his patience snapped...he was sure Riquozi had kidnapped you and had you hidden somewhere...'

Arianna came out of the bar alarmed at the crashing noises. She barely saw as Riquozi went outside through the window after someone. When she heard Sayne saying to Osena that Lucias had picked a fight with Riquozi, her face paled a bit and was immediately worried about Osena. She knew she would need something for her nerves afterwards, so she placed a kettle on the stove so she could give her some tea afterwards.
She came over to Osena and placed her hand on her shoulder, and said to her 'I hope Sayne is able to stop the fight...'
She was really angry at Lucias for making Osena worry so much. Couldnt he stop being such a hothead for her sake?

Dedicated Lunatic

"I....I was just talking with Beta Sayne. I was learning so much and didn't realized how much time had passed..." Osena trembled, blaming herself for causing Lucias to worry enough to think that she has been kidnapped. She squeezed the hand of whoever it was that held her hand, on the verge of hyperventalating. She couldn't hear, she couldn't see, she couldn't tell if Lucias was half-dead or taking care of himself. She trembled, frightened for her brother.

Sayne chuckled softly. "I'm not stopping anything, ladies. It may seem like Riquozi's been at Lucias's throat as much as Lucias has been itching for a fight but if he really wanted to kill him he would have already. Riquozi grew up and worked at a brothel, where countless young men came looking to prove themselves. His job was to protect the women from these young bucks and he is treating Lucias the same way. He's a young man wanting to prove himself, and annoying as it is, it's something we all understand." Sayne's eyes glowed as all the pieces of the window floated back to where they belonged, the cracks looking like wet blood before fading completely. Well, that was better. It was far too cold outside to have a broken window letting all of the cold in. "In the end, the only thing that will be the most damaged is Lucias's ego."

Lucias pushed himself to stand, realizing using his wings wasn't going to help him at all. Looking up, there was Riquozi, standing there with a smug smile on his face as if this was fun. He growled and lunged forward, swinging his arm to punch Riquozi in the jaw to wipe that smile clean off his face.

Riqouzi grabbed Lucias's wrist again but this time used it to drag him down as his knee came up and hit his face. His other arm came up and uppercut punched the boy to knock him back before his boot squarely kicked him in the ribs and sent him flying for the last time. He walked over to Lucias, who didn't even bother getting up and grabbed the base of one of his wings, easily dragging the angel back to the inn. He dropped the angel to the floor with a thud and stepped over him. "See, look. There's your sister right there, safe and sound. Perhaps in the future you'll put more thought into a situation before running around looking for someone to blame." Young fool. He sighed and looked at everyone in the room, smiling apologetically. "I apologize for the disturbance." He walked over to the fireplace and sat down in a chair, warming up after kicking that angel around in the cold.
User Image
She watched the fight happen and wished there was something she could do. Walking over to osena and Sayne she looked up at them and smiled at him." merry christmas." she said and handed him his stack of presents and then looked at osena and carefully handed her a small package. In the package was a small delicate gold necklace with a little gold star on it. She hoped sayne and osena would like their presents.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Hm?" Sayne turned and took what Cherimoya offered to him. Opening the gift and smiling as he held the books, looking on the spines for the titles. "Ah, thank you, my dear. Which reminds me..." Shadows consumed his hand for a moment before a neatly wrapped box appeared and he offered it to Cherimoya. "Just...consider it a gift from all of us." He winked. Inside the shiny, decorative paper would be a pair of antique white lace leggings, soft, grey suede boots lined with fur, a baby blue cashmere backless sweater dress, and a thick, warm grey and antique white cashmere triangle shawl to keep her back shoulders, and neck warm.

Osena opened the gift, eager to find something to distract her. Opening it was slow, but once she got to what was inside, she examined it was her fingers. A necklace....with a pendant...she felt the pendant and tilted her head. It was...a star. She smiled and held the delicate necklace. "Thank you so much. What would you like in return?"
User Image
SHe looked up at sayne pleased that he liked the books and then opened up her own present and looked at at the clothing checking everything over slowly." wow thank you so much." she said as she smiled up at him not sure what to to say as she hadnt been expecting a present in return from everyone." its beautiful. "she said and dissapeared re appearing in her room she changed quickly into the outfit and then appeared back downstairs infront of sayne. She looked over at osena and smiled. " i'm glad you like it." she said and smiled.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian took the opportunity to take a few pictures of Cherimoya with her new outfit. She took a few pictures when she was relaxed and smiling as she was complimented on how nice she looked. Eirian was thinking of painting a portrait of her as a gift. She put her camera away and then patted Osena's shoulder to comfort her.
'Dont blame yourself, Miss Osena. You know your brother better than anyone, and you know hes been rather antagonistic from the beggining...' Eirian said softly.
She let go off Osena, and then knelt down by Lucias and said 'Id like to help you with your injuries...'

Arianna kept her hand on Osena's shoulder and used her gift to allow Osena to see the gift Cherimoya had given her.
'Seeing your brother in bad shape may shock you, Osena...I rather you didnt see this but I think youll be more worried if you dont know...' Arianna said 'and also you can see how lovely that necklace is...'

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayne was a bit surprised at Cherimoya's eagerness to put on the new outfit. But when she came down, he smiled and nodded approval. The dress fit her in all of the tight places and accented every curve. He expected nothing less than somewhat provacative from the mischievous seamsters that enjoyed finding new dolls to dress up. "Very nice. If you like these clothes, I'm sure Zazu and Keze would enjoy making more for you. It's not often that they get to play with lighter colors or models with three pairs of wings." He stood back to let Arianna take pictures, watching the other goings-on in the room.

At this point, Lucias had pulled himself up into a sitting position, glaring sullenly at the flood while his head throbbed and his chest ached. So Osena was just chatting with Sayne. And nothing bad had happened to her...and now he looked like a horse's a**. He wasn't feeling very social at the moment. His face was bloodied and he was very sore, but nothing was broken, not even his nose. He spoke quietly and looked away from Eirian. "I don't need help. I'm fine. Thank you."

Osena didn't really say anything about Lucias, and when she was granted some sight she took a long moment to look at the necklace. It really was lovely, and she rarely got jewelry as a gift. She hesitantly saw Lucias for a moment, then completely turned in her chair. She couldn't, wouldn't look at her brother.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
'Ok. Let us know if you need anything...' Eirian said and then stood up, giving him the space he wanted. Eirian then went back to seat next to Osena.
'Hes just bruised up, bothing broken. He'll be fine, Osena...' She said softly in a comforting tone. She squeezed her hand gently and said 'Would you like something to eat? Arianna made some delicious pies and cinnamon rolls with cheese cream icing on top. I can get you a cup of tea or coffee if youd like...'
She hoped the atmosphere became less tense. Poor Osena's nerves, she thought.

Arianna stayed still as she allowed Osena admire the necklace. 'It's beautiful. It will make you look lovelier than you already are...' Arianna said as she admired the necklace.
She looked up at Sayne and then asked 'Would you like something to drink, Master Sayne? Anything I can get you?'

Dedicated Lunatic

Since the fight, Lucias had made himself scarce, too embarrassed to walk about the inn with his busted face. Osena, however, made a habit to get out and about to talk with Arianna, Erian, and Sayne. She didn't talk about Lucias, wanting to keep her mind off of the whole ordeal. She had much to learn from Beta Sayne and Arianna and Eirian always made for good company, even if she was uncomfortable around the little ones.

This evening, Osena was sitting at the bar, enjoying a drink and listening to Sayne chat with Riquozi about recent events back home.

Silver was in the bar, though kept his distance. He was quiet, and seemed tired but he wasn't in a bad mood, really. He seemed more like he had just woken up, quiet and not very talkative.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff