Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayori opened her eyes at the sound of the two babies and sighed softly, thinking about her twins. Uya wasn't here, so she must be busy with Zazu and Keze and Oyu was...likely with his father, being scarce as always. She missed when they were tiny, clinging to each other and their mother. They were so cute then. Now it seemed decades rather than a few years since they were just born. She lifted her head to look over at the little ones before leaning head against the window again, breathing as slowly as possible. Funny, how she had become so used to Zeno's freezing cold mansion, and here even by the window it seemed like a furnace. Even by Zeno's fireplace, the fire was more decoration than a source of heat. She began to debate on going outside or getting an ice pack but she doubted she had the energy to do either.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Arianna came out the kitchen with a glass of icy cold water and handed it to Sayori 'Here Miss Sayori...you seem like you need it...'
The young demon's cheeks were a little flushed and she guessed it was the heat. She knew the temperature of the room was going up, but good thing she was almost done with the baking. After she gave the glass of water to Sayori, she went to Eirian and handed her two bottles for the babies.
Eirian fed one baby first and then burped it, and then did the same with the other. Jumana laid on a pillow with a blanket, slowly falling asleep in the play pen while Eirian was humming a song while she tapped Argene's back to make him burp. Eirian was getting very adept at taking care of her bother and sister.

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayori's eyes fluttered open as she heard Arianna's voice, her eyes and mind taking a moment to process that the woman was offering her a glass of water."Thank you." She smiled softly and took the glass in both of her hands, her grip a little shaky. She had an urge to dump the cold water on her head, but ignored it, instead downing half the glass and concentrating on the cold water moving down her throat and into her stomach. Any normal person might have gotten a chill but it felt amazing to her. Feeling a little better, she let her gaze wander around the room some more before noticing that Mica, one of the two inn's sentries, was lingering near her. He didn't say anything, but she knew he and Ash were concerned. She ignored the urge to chuckle a bit at the thought of them being more concerned about Zeno's wrath, but she knew that the two sentries had always looked out for her. She held a finger up, signaling for him to give her a minute to see if the water helped.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Argene was being a bit stubborn and would not go to sleep. He kept staring at everything around him. Eirian started walking around the room with him.

Arianna came to take him from her arms to give Eirian a break.
'He looks a lot like Silver, doesnt he? Except for the eyes. His eyes are green like Jade's...'Arianna commented as she studied the baby. The boy smiled at her and gurgled. Eirian simply nodded in agreement and glanced towards Jumana. She looked a lot like Jade, except her eyes were red like Silver's.
User Image carefully she started leaving everyones presents where they were likely to find them. A cook book for airanna, A new sketch book for eirian left over by the fireplace where she had been sitting before. Two stuffed bears for the babies. A pretty feather hair clip for Sayori, even though cheri didn't know who she was she thought she should get her something anyway. for those that she didnt see at the inn she left by the tree and hoped they would show up soon so she could give them their presents. Something about giving everyone presents made her happy.

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayori looked up at she was handed a present, tilting her head in confusion and watching Cherimoya leave the rest of the presents by a tree that had been brought in. She looked up at Mica as he approach. "Mica, what is this for, do you know?"

"The holiday known as Christmas. It is to celebrate the birth of God's son, Jesus Christ and Savior to the humans. Every December twenty-fifth, trees are brought in and decorated, there are feasts, and gifts are given and received." Mica explained to Sayori, but didn't go much into detail.

"Oh, I see. And since she is a creature of Heaven, then she celebrates this Christmas." Her neon green eyes looked at the paper-wrapped gift with mixed wonder and guilt. She didn't get anything for Cherimoya. Perhaps she could find something for her later? She slowly opened the gift while Mica held her glass of water, happy the paper was easy to tear. A smile came to her lips as she held up the feather hair clip, looking up at Mica. "It's pretty, isn't it?" She lifted her hands to her hair, trying to clip it in her dark violet hair.

Mica set the Sayori's glass of water on a nearby table and flipped his hood off of his head, revealing jaw-length black and silver hair, a youthful, slightly tan face, and black eyes with flecks of silver. He gently took the clip from Sayori's hands and placed it in her hair, managing very well to place it neatly.

Sayori smiled gratefully and reached up at Mica, who helped her stand and stood beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist for support. Her hand gripped the back of his cloak as they made their way toward the angel. "You're Cherimoya, right?

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian was excited about the new sketchbook, and wondered if she should give something to Cherimoya. Especially because she had got something for the babies.
Eirian decided she would thank her in private. She took the babies with her and put them to sleep in their room.

Arianna decided shed make Cherimoya a special treat. She made her some chocolate raspberry cheesecake and a mug of steaming hot chocolate with cream on top. She left it in Charimoya's room, along with a note thanking her for her kindness.
User Image Cheri looked up and smiled as Sayori approached and nodded." that would be me." she said wondering if anyone else here had the same name as her. Figuring that was a silly idea she pushed the thought away and glanced at the man who was standing with sayori. She realised she hadnt met him before and hadnt gotten him anything for christmas and suddenly she felt bad for not getting him anything. She glanced away as if mentally going over the list of things she had purchased and remember the midnight blue cloak she had found and wondered if he would like that. Since she hadnt decided who to give it to she glanced over at the pile of presents and the large oddly wrapped package floated over to her. taking it from the air she held it to Mica " i hope this is to your liking." she said as she looked up at him. Looking very much like a child who was giving out christmas presents. This was her first christmas here on earth and the angels had never celebrated it before but she thought it was alot of fun to give people presents even if she didnt know them all that well.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Thank you very much for the gift, it's beautiful." Sayori smiled softly and leaned more against Mica, her head against his arm. She watched as Cherimoya gave Mica a give, surprised because Cherimoya hadn't met Mica, or Ash. Did the angel even know his name? Such kindness for people she hardly knew. For some reason, she didn't imagine angels to be so kind.

Mica's eyes widened slightly in surprise, reaching his free hand out and taking the gift. He tore the paper and gripped what was inside, shaking the paper free and letting it fall to the floor. The cloak unfolded and he lifted it up, examining it a bit. It was a nice cloak.

"Oh, Mica, that's really nice. That ought to keep you warm." Sayori smiled again and knelt down, picking up the wrapping paper.

"Thank you." Mica was still confused as to why he was included, but he was grateful nonetheless. He bowed his head to Cherimoya and slung the cloak over his arm so he could take it with him and put it on later.

::[[ Sorry for taking so long. ]]::

"I told you, I don't know where she is." Riquozi managed a patient tone as he walked down the hall with Lucias on his heels. The winged boy was proving more of a nuisance than usual, and was actively testing the Alpha's patience. Osena was probably wandering about the inn as usual, but it seemed either she was hiding or this time Lucias lacked the patience to find her.

Lucias glared at the impassive demon, following close enough to trip on his feet. He had to have her somewhere, he couldn't find her anywhere. He would not relent until Riquozi told him where he had his sister. "Yes you do, you probably have her locked up in some tiny, dirty room waiting to be sold off to--"

Without warning, Riquozi swiveled on his heels and turned to face Lucias, looming over him. He leaned close, his indigo eyes a threatening glare. "Listen here, you glorified pigeon, I don't have your sister, and I don't know where she is. Now..." His hand grabbed Lucias's neck firmly for a moment. "Get your hormone-induced attitude in check before I put you in check." With that, he release Lucias and walked into the bar, sitting at the counter. As if nothing had happened, he had his usual calm and confident smile. Taking in a breath, he smelled pleasant scents wafting from the kitchen. Whatever it was, it smelled pretty good.
User Image Pleased that everyone liked there gifts so far she watched as a new person entered... well he was new to her atleast. She walked over to her pile of presents and sorted threw them wondering where lucias was she wanted to give him his present and sayne aswell. She wanted to make sure everyone got and liked there presents. After sorting threw everything she realised a few were up in her room and dissapeared up to her room to get them. She found the cheesecake and the mug of hot chocolate and her face lit up." someone left a present for me." she said and smiled as she walked over the table where it was sitting. picking up the fork she carefully took a bite of the cheesecake and smiled as it melted in her mouth. It was absolutely amazing. Setting her fork down she picked up the hot cocoa and took a sip it was still warm which made her happy that she didnt burn her mouth while drinking it. After carefully collecting the rest of her presents she teleported the presents and her cheesecake and hot chocolate downstairs. Carefully setting the food and drink on the bar she took the rest of the presents over to the tree. sorting threw them she found the one she was looking for. It was a long heavy cloak that was such a dark red color it was almost black. She had a feeling the man sitting at the bar right now (riquozi) might like it. Walking over she set it next to him before she hurried back to her seat. A smile on her face as she sat down and tucked all six wings against her back.

Though her wings were no long pure white they seemed slightly grayer than they had days ago. She was definetly still loosing her grace and it mattered less and less to her now.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian was going back to the bar with a camera and a bag with her drawing supplies, leaving the babies sleeping in their room, when she witnessed Roquozi's and Lucias' altercation. It made her nervous when Riquozi grabbed the young angel by the neck, but was relieved to see that things had stoppes there.
Eirian approached Lucias a bit shyly, and asked soflty 'Are you all right?'
She had heard from Osena that Lucias hated demons and so, she didnt get too close to him, not knowing how he would react to her. She was part demon after all.

Arianna came out of the kitchen with a pot of the beef stew, humming happily as she set the food buffet style on a table. She noticed Riquozi had come down and she gave him a welcoming smile. She also noticed Cherimoya had brought her treats with her. She seemed to have liked them, so she was happy about that too.
'Good evening, Master Riquozi. Would you like something to drink?' Arianna asked him.

Dedicated Lunatic

Riquozi looked to the side as an angel with six wings shly set a bundle wrapped in paper on the counter next to him and scuttled away. Raising a brow, he curiously eyed the package and moved it in front of him. Pulled from his curiosity for a moment, he smiled over to Arianna and thought for a moment. "Actually, some Irish cream would be much appreciated." Afternoon a moment of silence, it occurred to him to ask Arianna about the winged one handing out gifts. "Miss Arianna, do you know who that angel is and perhaps why she has given me this gift? I don't recall ever meeting her before."

Lucias's instincts for self-preservation were probably the only thing that kept him from rushing after Riquozi. His tense moment of silence was interrupted when that cursed man's daughter asked him if he was alright. He held nothing against her personally, but those eyes were...unsettling. He didn't keep his pastels violet gaze on her face for very long. "I'm fine." He knew this girl was friends with Osena, perhaps she might know where his sister is. "Have you seen Osena?"
User Image After finishing her treats she sat at the bar humming to herself as she wondered where sayne was. She really wanted to give him his gift after all he had been so nice to her and helped her when she was injured she wanted to give him something nice in return. "i hope he likes what i got him." she mumbled to herself as she stretched her wings out and then tucked them back down.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Arianna brought him the Irish cream he asked for. She added a spoonful of sweetened condensed milk to give it a sweeter flavor but she added more alcohol to it, thinking Riquozi might like it that way. Riquozi was a demon after all, and she guessed they had more alcohol tolerance than humans did.
She handed him the glass and then said 'Thats Miss Cherimoya, shes a fallen angel. Shes handing everyone presents as part of celebrating Christmas...shes just being kind to everyone...'
She smiled at him and added 'Go ahead and open it up...'
She then went back into the kitchen to take the pies out of the oven.

Eirian could tell he was a bit uncomfortable and felt a little self conscious. She bit her lower lip gently as she thought of a possible place where Osena could be.
'Well, have you checked the gardens or the pond? Sometimes she likes to seat there, enjoying the weather and quietness of the place...though its a bit too cold for that...mmm well, we could check the sitting room with the piano...Arianna takes her there sometimes so she can play piano for her...she could just be sitting there, wanting some quiet time. Hardly anyone hangs in there...'

Dedicated Lunatic

"Thank you." He took a sip to taste it, nodding in approval as he listened to Arianna. A fallen angel. That would make sense of her appearance. He never met any creature of Heaven but even with the realm's pious reputation, he was surprised by the display of kindness. Usually when he received a gift it was because the giver wanted something from him. He downed the rest of the Irish cream in one swallow before neatly opening the packaging. Tilting his head at the deep red cloth, he picked it up and watched as it unfolded. Ah, a very nice cloak. He slung it over his arm and stood, nodding to Arianna. "Thanks again, you made it very well. Please excuse me, I need to thank this Miss Cherimoya." He turned and walked up to the angel. "Pardon me, I don't believe we've met. I am Alpha Riquozi and I'd like to thank you for this cloak. It's very kind of you, to give a gift to a complete stranger."

Unable to sit still, Lucias paced. "No, I checked all of those places. I even checked spare rooms to see if she wandered there by mistake." Someone had to have taken her. That demon Riquozi must have taken her. There was no other explanation. Maybe if Eirian hadn't seen Osena, maybe she did see something...suspicious. "Maybe you've noticed something strange that would explain her disappearance?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff