Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kleine Krahe
::[[ Happy Holidays everyone <3 And I shall likely be posting tomorrow. ]]::
happy holidays
((Every time I see the name of this inn, and I don't know if this is how you pronounce it....But I automatically think of 'Damn that shi* cray' haha Merry Christmas everyone)

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ Krahe is roughly German for crow. Think Kraw-hey.^^ And sorry it took so long to reply, things have been busier than I expected. Also, I'm so sorry Sagey, I never replied to you xp ]]::

Sayne nodded. It wasn't much of a surprise that she figured he knew. Because he kept an eye on Light at nearly all times, he was also always very familiar to what went on at the inn. He looked over at the little one that cooed at him and gave Jumana a soft smile before continuing. "I also understand you saw your father in..." He paused to find a nicer way to say it. "A different, more agitated state than he is normally."

Silver lay in a deep, exhausted sleep. Being woken every few hours seems more tiring than just staying awake the whole time. But since the first night was over, Sayne and Light seemed left him alone all morning to rest. He lay on his back, his head turned to the size and his silvery hair fallen across his face. The mask was still on his face, as it would likely be several days.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian smiled when Jumana cooed and Argene started to stare at him, and half giggled up at Sayne. Eirian looked up at Sayne and said slightly amused 'They seem to like you...'. But then she grew serious added 'Yes...I saw him when he transformed...'. She frowned as she started to recall what happened and said 'well, he did whatever he had to do to rescue his children. I...cant even tell you whether I felt afraid or disgusted at what he did. Judging by your tone, this form of his, is something serious and concerning, and I do not know anything about it...All I cam say is that he is my father and he came to my aid when I needed it, and so I have a lot more respect for him now...'

Arianna didnt get a response from the girl with the claws, and shugged, so she left her and went about wiping the tables clean. Then she went into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of steaming chicken noodle soup for herself and some dinner rolls. She sat down at the bar and ate.

Dedicated Lunatic

"I can't imagine why." The little ones didn't even know him, or who he was. Strange, how children seemed to like him. He smiled again, and then his face was cool and complacent. "The only thing that differs in his appearance are his eyes, and his 'claws', which is actually a sword of Light's creation that Silver has the ability to change its shape. Anyway, because of Silver's genetics, his body cannot produce enough blood that the Purgatory half of him demands. When his body is too low on blood or he smells fresh blood, it triggers a violent blood-lust and he goes berserk. It's merely his body activating his instincts to survive, but it is nonetheless far from a pleasant sight or experience. Otherwise, besides his occasional foul temper, he is far from being a malicious person." He sighed softly. She said she didn't know whether to be afraid or disgusted. Both were a common reaction to those that knew of his 'curse', and for his own child to feel that way must hurt him even more than the torment he endured when he was younger. He raised a brow at her mentioning she had more respect for Silver since he saved her siblings, but he decided now wasn't really the time to be cross-examining such a statement. "He should be relatively stable soon, if you'd like to see him."

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
'I hope he recovers soon. Id like to thank him for what he did for me. He didnt have to help me with my siblings...' She said smiling and then with a rather wistful voice, she looked down at the babies and added 'I...didnt know...he must suffer because of that...to be honest, I felt nothing when I saw him in that form...and I cant really say anything about it either. I myself am a freak of nature, so I have no right to judge him. I have a similar struggle. While I dont lose control like him, I do know what it feels like to have a reaction to blood. Im part vampire, and I smell blood, I crave it. A bestial side of me wants it badly. But I think my demon side is stronger so I dont let the thirst overwhelm me...My mother described him as man of honor and I have the same impression...'
She looked up at him and said smiling 'Id like to see him when he feels better. I do feel its a bit of my fault that he got into this predicament...'

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayne chuckled at her saying Silver didn't have to save her siblings. "My dear, we may have a poor family dynamic, but you and those little ones are his children, and he does care." The fact that he didn't plan to have three children suddenly didn't change a thing. After all, Seikei wasn't planned either. The young woman fretted far too much for being so young. He wasn't surprised though, she had a lot of adult responsibility tossed on her in a matter of days. "Either way, there's no need to feel guilt for what happened to Silver. He went of his own volition and he likely knew what could happen, which is why he brought Light with him. All that you should be worrying about is taking care of yourself and don't hesitate to ask Miss Arianna, Miss Sage, and dare I sat it, Light, for help." Light was a comparatively detached mother, but that didn't mean she didn't know how to take care of children. Light was still best left as a last resort though. Sayne looked at the little ones again before he smiled and nodded to Eirian. "It was nice to finally meet you. I'm going to go check on Silver but I'll be around if anyone needs me." He walked off to the doors leading to the rest of the inn, pushing through and going on his way.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
'Thank you, Sir...' She said smiling and nodded at him. The two babies started to get a bit fuzzy. She sighed, and Arianna came to her at that moment.
Picking up Jumana, Arianna said 'Come lets give them a bath and have them eat so they can take a nap...'
Eirian nodded and followed Arianna upstairs. They took care of the babies and put them to sleep. Arianna decided shed stay with them for a bit.

Eirian wandered around the Inn, with a bag and her guitar. She found a cozy sitting room, with a fireplace and shelves filled with books. She sat in front of the fireplace and started to play some songs.

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ Happy New Year everyone. New year, new day, so everyone jump in whenever. =] ]]::
User Image SHe had gone insearch of christmas presents for everyone only to end up getting lost in the proccess. well she had finally managed to make her way back but with nothing really to show for it. She had found some interesting books that she thought sayne might like, and a giant bone for bear, she had found a weapons shop and gotten a neat little dagger for skylar. she hadn't been sure what to get lucias but had found some interesting chocolates that had hot pepper in it so she thought he might find that interesting since he had said that purgatory angels ate for the taste and osena she had gotten some pretty ribbons for her hair. Walking up the front steps she was carefull not to drop any of her packages though they looked as if a child had wrapped them. She had learned wrapping could be difficult and tape was much to sticky. Some how manageing to open the door she stepped inside and peered around her packages wondering if anyone was here. Figuring she should put everything down before she dropped it she headed for the sitting room and set everything down by the fire place before glancing at her packages and smiling to herself. SHe was rather proud of her self at that moment, and she was feeling alot better, though her ribs were still tender and hurt on occasion she was doing much better then she had been when she first left.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian was drawing a picture of a lake and a forest with some pastel pencils, while she was sitting by the fireplace in the bar. Jumana and Argene were playing in a play pen. They could sit now and were starting to crawl.

Arianna was in the kitchen, humming, as she roamed around the kitchen cooking. She was making beef stew, rice, and a green salad. The dinner rolls were baking in the oven, and she was also going to make some cheesecake.
Arianna and Eirian got along better now. Eirian had explained everything that had happened to her and Jade, and Arianna shared what she had known of Jade when she had been her guardian.

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayori seemed to be the only person who lingered in the bar, always staying close to the windows unless she was getting a cold drink. The two cloaked men, Ash and Mica, appeared to carry a harp from the Dragon Wing library, setting it and its matching stool in a cool place in the room. When Sayori wasn't staring out the window, she was sitting at her harp, meticulously tuning the strings. She saw the angel bring in presents and smiled, touched that a stranger had brought gifts for the people she had met. She was taking a break from tuning the strings and was sitting in the window when the bar gained more activity, keeping well away from the kitchen as the appliances fired up and the temperature rose. As her cheeks flushed from the heat in the room, she leaned her head against the window and closed her eyes, relaxing as much as possible to bring her own body temperature down a bit. Thoughts of a certain cold man came to her mind and she sighed softly, placing a hand over the silver bracelet on her other wrist.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian looked up at Sayori and sighed wistfully, remembering the drawings her mother had made of her. They were perfect, and Eirian's drawings could not match the same perfection. It was strange, her mother couldnt paint but she could. 'Each of us has their own talent or the one thing we excel at' she had told her.
She then focused her attention back to the drawing she had been working on and finished applying the last details. She put her pastel colors away. She stood up and went to check on the teins. They looked up at her and gurgled. She went to check their diapers and was relived to see they were both dry.

Jade appeared at the gravesite, sensing her children strongly. She longed to see them but she couldnt face them right now.
Irina was playing in the snow happily. She smiled. It wad a good thing they couldnt feel the cold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff