Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ xP Well. ]]::

-As Light heard a voice, she couldn't help squealing in delight. She leaped off Sayori's bed and happily jogged back to the main wing. When she reached the Wolf Wing she stood at the doors, looking in. She wasn't even remotely out of breath and suddenly possessed a look of calm she didn't quite feel.- Hi there. Can I help you with something?

::[[ I'm confused ]]::

Fashionable Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
[It's me, Dan.>_<]

The girl leapt in fright from seeing someone and spoke softly. "I'm...quite hungry...I was hoping to get something to eat..."

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ Pfffft. Lies! ]]::

-Light warmly smiled at the girl and made her way toward the bar- Anything in particular you'd like?

Silver left Chaos and Indigo to watch over Sayori, not that the little cubs would be of much protection. She was relatively safe still, so the animals were more for the company. Not that his baby sister needed the company, she was absorbed in coloring. Silver now stood in the doorway, leaning against the doorway as he watched the timid girl and his mother.

Fashionable Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
[Wow, is the picture of Grimmjow not an obvious clue, then?]

"A-anything with tuna or chicken, would be nice...please..."

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ Teehee! Nerd. ]]::

Sure thing. If you could wait a moment, please... -Light hopped over the bar and went into the kitchen to prepare food-

While Lightning was in the kitchen, Silver silently walked up behind the girl, stopping when he perhaps only inches away from touching her. "She doesn't bite, you know."

Fashionable Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
The girl, having just been snuck up upon, suddenly bolted across the room, hit the wall, and then fell to the ground with a thud. It was obvious she was not fond of strangers, as her ears were folded right against her head, and her tail was twitching and thrashing violently. "D-Don't...do that...I'm just...very...uncertain..."

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver swallowed a chuckle and walked over to the girl, offering a hand to help her up. He gave her a charming smile. "My apologies for startling you then."

Fashionable Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
She uncertainly lifted her right hand out. It was covered in cuts, and she had long, black nails at the ends of each fingertips. "I-It's alright..."

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver gently took the girl's hand and pulled her up. His crimson void eyes glanced down at the condition of her hand, then scanned over the rest of her. "So what brings you out here, in the middle of the mountains?"

Fashionable Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
"Finding solitude...I was once an abandoned cat who was surviving the harsh elements...and then suddenly, I find myself changing into a girl...those scars, you see...are from skirmishes I've had with others...It's really hard trying to live out in the wild..."

Dedicated Lunatic

"It may be hard to live in the wild, but it's relatively simple. Being a human-like creature has many complexities that go with it." Silver's smile faded slightly. He walked to the bar and sat down on a stool.

-The smell of grilled tuna wafted into the main room moments before Light appeared and walked to the bar, setting the plate of fish down near Silver at the bar. Having heard the cat-girl's story, she didn't bother much with vegetables and other garnishes. The tuna was only lightly seasoned.- There we are! Sorry about the wait.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver was outside this afternoon, though he was not in the sun. He was sitting on a boulder, staring at a gravestone. Inside the willow forest, there was a small gravesite. Nine gravestones marked the places of the dead. He was staring at the most recently made grave at the end. The name "Seikei" was engraved in the stone, but no birth or death date was written, and no last name followed the first. Silver sighed and pulled his feet up on the boulder, closing his eyes.

-Lightning was sound asleep in little Sayori's room. While her daughter colored, she took the opportunity to take a nap.-

Dedicated Lunatic

After a few moments, Silver stood up and began to make his way back to the Inn. He sensed his mother sleeping and figured his baby sister would probably appreciate some lunch.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver entered and went into the kitchen, stopping at the fridge for ingredients of a grilled cheese sandwich and a bottle of red liquid for himself.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver drank from the bottle, then proceeded to make a grilled cheese sandwich. While the sandwich cooked in the pan, he took out a plate, some animal crackers, and apple juice.

~At the smell of lunch, Sayori stood up and walked to the Wolf Wing, leaving her mother to sleep. She struggled up onto a bar stool and sat.~ Big Brother, is it lunch time?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff