Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Anger i get but what were the others?" He sipped his tea feeling his body heat rise again as his heart started to move faster.

Dedicated Lunatic

Well, what were you feeling before and after? What do think when you see me or Sayne? -Light's ebony wolf ears twitched as she noted Lupus's faster heartbeat-
"I feel happy when i see you, but i start to feel anger when i see Sayne. He allowed you to be hurt" He finished his tea and stood up walking over to the mantle placing leaning against it staring into the flames.

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayne is doing what he can. -Light watched Lupus-
"Then anger i can control, its the other i cannot" He turned and looked at her "What is it?"

Dedicated Lunatic

What do you think it is? -Light elusively sipped her tea-
"I believe it to be something i have observed in human, i believe you call it Caring for someone?"

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light simply nodded and stared into the fire-
"What do you do when you care for someone?" He turned back to the fire staring into the dancing flames

Dedicated Lunatic

You see if that person cares for you. -She looked down, curling up a bit tighter-
Lupus turned and walked over to her kneeling down infront of the chair he looked up at her "Do you?"

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light tensed slightly and watched Lupus cautiously- Lupus, I can't really answer that question right now. For me, it's too early to know how I feel about you.
"Mortals are complicated aren't they? Your emotions cause strange things" He stood up and turned towards the door heading to go out into the gardens.

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light softly sighed as she watched him go, then teleported away-

Silver happened to be wandering the garden at the time, observing the condition of the plants and watching the streams and ponds glisten-
Lupus left the building sighing softly, he watched silver for a moment before extending his senses following the blood trail between him and Sayne that he had created from consuming his blood earlier hoping to find him with this other Master.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff