Welcome to Gaia! ::

"And if I made awish on my birth day that you will marry me?" Micheal asked looking at his clock it was already his birthday by his time.

Dedicated Lunatic

"If I can have you forever." So great was his relaxation, sleep caught him unawares and snatched him away.

As Light slept, she moved closer to Sheppard. She rested her head on his chest and lay an arm across his stomach. She loosely clung to him in her sleep, a content look on her face.

::[[ Sleepyyy time <3 ]]::

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
:she smiles at him: It may go up about ten percent :she lays a hand on his arm:

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
She sighed and bit her lower lip and then whispered "You deserve someone better, my love...". Since he fell asleep, she didnt want to disturb his sleep by staying but he had asked her to stay with him. She quietly snuggled by his side and slowly fell asleep, feeling comforted by the sounds of his steady breathing and his exquisite scent that she loved so much.

((I'm off to bed too...night night everyone!))
"Ok then. I made my wish." Micheal says and takes her hand in his and stares deeply into her eyes.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
:pats his cheeking looking at him: I won't give you an answer right now Micheal :she looks down:
"I know. Why would you. I wished you could meet my family." Micheal said and gave her a kiss and smirked.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
:she glares at him giggling: That makes sense :she lays her head on his shoulder:
"Of course it does. Can't get married without you meeting my family. " Micheal smiles at her and puts his arms around her waist. "Lets head off to bed."

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
:giggles letting her tail move up to his side: If you insist :she smiles at him:

Dedicated Lunatic

Light woke and stretched as she sat up. She got up and took a quick shower, putting on new bandaging. After she was dressed, she hung Sheppard's dog tags from her neck, the tags themselves resting between her breasts, beneath the black strip of cloth that covered them. She closed the bedroom door behind her, leaving Sheppard to sleep as she walked to the bar.

Silver slowly woke with Jade in his arms. Though reluctant to get up, he knew he couldn't sleep forever. He carefully got up and pulled the sheets over Jade. Then he walked to the glass balcony doors and pulled the semi-thick sheer curtains so the sun wouldn't wake her up. He took a long shower and came out of the bathroom only half-dressed, his bottom half clothed while his upper half remained bare. Silver quietly left the room, drying his wet hair with a towel. He closed the door softly behind him and went to go check on Sayori.
Sheppard suddenly sat up, sweat dripping from every pore. His ears were ringing and Sheppard started to massage his temples. He had been dreaming again, and this one had not been pleasant. He swung his legs off the bed and sat, holding his head in his hands. He stood and walked to the bathroom. He washed his face and looked into the mirror. Sheppard occasionally suffered from such nightmares do to his PTSD, but this one had seemed too real. His ears finally stopped ringing and his headache was starting to ease. He bathed quickly and dressed himself again. Sheppard retrieved his jacket from the corner and slipped it on. He stepped out of the room and headed to the bar. He sat in the seat he was in the previous day, and he found his hat and assault rifle still sitting on the counter there.

Dedicated Lunatic

Light walked out of the kitchen and leaned her shoulder and head against the doorframe. She watched Sheppard, a drink in her hand.
Sheppard kept his gaze focused on his assault rifle, but he could tell Light was watching him.

"Hey."

Dedicated Lunatic

Nightmares troubling you? She walked up to the bar and pulled up a stool, sitting across from him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff