Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light giggled softly at the man's strange smile, then offered her hand to him- You can call me Light. Over by the bar is Silver, my son.
Lupus looked strangely at her hand before taking it with the opposite hand he saw the shadows of her past rush through his mind he saw the blood of her birth and the blood that has followed her through her life, and the blood of the future to come. "You have a violent life for one so young"

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light's eyes widened at the man's observation, then she blushed deeply and looked down at the floor.- I still have wonderful, happy memories between the pain.

Silver's fists and jaw clenched. He forced himself to sit back down and he kept his eyes downcast upon the floor.
"Do not let the blood taint i have seen over the centuries what hate would do to you mortals" He turned to the young man Silver "Though for you the blood is more than a part of your life force, dark magic revolves around your body i can see it, why mortals play with powers they don't fully understand is beyond me" He turned back to the girl "As is customary i shall introduce myself, I am Lupus i come from a "Higher" plain and i am just getting settled into this world i have only been here for around 70 of your years it is still a strange place to me"

Dedicated Lunatic

After Light shot a warning glance at Silver, he got up and left to his baby sister's room, carrying with him the bottle of red liquid.

-Light sighed and watched Silver go, then turned to Lupus- It is not hate, but his love for me that makes him act in such a way. He doesn't want me to feel the pain of my past more than I have to. And as for the dark magic thing...that's entirely my fault, not his. I wish I could be the one to bear the consequences for his mixed blood, but that is not the way it is.
"The Chaos of the universe is not as Chaotic as it may seem perhaps one day it will grant you a peak at its designs and you will understand why some things are" The silver glow around his eyes grew slightly more intense as he appeared to stare intensley at a wall. Turning from her he moved away from the door way and more to the back of the room. "You seem to have another visitor this night i believe he is the one you call Sayne, i have seen him in your Shadows"

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayne? -Light smiled and returned to the bar, sitting on the counter- Sayne is my master, and he resides here aswell.
"Then it would seem that he is returning" He stood observing the bottles of alcohol remembering his past attempts to stomach this foul concoction mortals had created. "I find your mortals fascination with this thing you call alcohol very strange in my years i have seen you drink it in large quantities and become a range of emotions." He recognized one bottle and picked it up reading the label it was what he thought it was "Vodka different from ones i have tried before may i try?"

Dedicated Lunatic

Of course. -she reached and got a shot glass for him, setting it on the bar counter- I warn you, it is a very strong liquor.

At that moment, a shadow portal gathered at the door. Sayne stepped through and the portal dissipated behind him. He cooly observed his surroundings, then watched Lupus with mild curiousity. Evening, Light. Who is our guest?
Enveloped by his curiosity and already seeing the shadows of what was currently happening he poured a shot of the vodka and drank it back in one, his face scrunched up as the liquid flowed down his throat burning his taste buds. "Vile liquid" But despite that he drinks down another shot of it, "Yes i see the addictiveness of it." Turning back to the two he watched them.

Dedicated Lunatic

Hello Master. -Light laughed at Lupus's reaction to the vodka, then turned back to Sayne.- Could you talk to Silver?

Sayne nodded, then looked upon his subordinate and spoke vaguely. He is getting impatient Light, and I can only use medical excuses for so long, you know. Sayne turned to Lupus and offered his hand. Good evening. I'm Sayne, Light's master.
Lupus took his hand in this very strange greeting "Pleased to meet you Sayne i am Lupus, Avatar of Maulkin Lupus" His eye glew silver as he read Sayne in the same fashion he read Light watching his past Shadows and seeing the possible future Shadows "You have a life strongly influenced by Chaos and blood your pattern is deft and complexly woven, i wish you luck" His eye returned to the normal faint silver glow.

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayne blinked slowly, then turned away and walked to the Tiger Wing, waving over his shoulder. I'm off to speak to your boy, then I'll be off on more errands.

Bye Master, and thank you! -Light called after him, then looked to Lupus-
Lupus watched her and her master, observing the way he takes a father figure role for her offspring though he didn't seem to have the dominate personality required to keep Silver in check. "Why do you willingly submit yourself to him and his master i do not understand this mortal obsession of ownership of another life."

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayne is like a father to me. I listen to him because I owe him my life and I could not bear to leave him alone. Taka... is another story. -Light looked down at her legs- "Mortals", most of them, enjoy having power and control.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff