Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

"It's a little late for lunch, kiddo. Let's consider it an early dinner." Silver cut the sandwich in half and put it on the plate with the animal crackers, then carried the plate and apple juice to the bar, setting it down in front of Sayori. "Haven't you been hungry all day?"

Dedicated Lunatic

~Sayori happily ate the meal Silver prepared for him, her legs swinging under the bar stool. She thought for a minute, looking up at the setting winter sun.~ You and Momma seemed busy. Besides, I wasn't that hungry.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver sighed and shook his head, going back into the kitchen for the bottle of liquid. Upon returning, he leaned against the bar counter and watched his sister. "Sayo, you're still a kid. You need to eat. Next time, make sure that you get either me or Mom to get you some food, no matter how busy we are."

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light was sitting on the bar counter this evening, idly chatting with Silver-

Silver has already put Sayori to bed for the night. He was sitting on a bar stool near Light as they chatted, his arms crossed comfortably on the bar counter.
Lupus stood staring down the short road to the mansion, he knew this was a place mortals came to rest and live. In terms of Human beauty if was an amazing example but he wondered why they choose to live in the large stone buildings when nature could give them everything they would need. Sighing softly he took one last look up at the stars as he lifted his foot as if to take a step, but when his foot landed upon the earth he was stood at the front door. Lifting his fist he held back his strength as he was not used to their construction being so flimsy, and knocked firmly upon the door.

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light's ebony wolf ears twitched and twisted toward the door at the sounds of the newcomer. She turned her head and focused on the door, an excited light in her eyes.-

Silver heard the sounds at the same moment his mother did, but was in less of a hurry to react. Unwilling to seem tense, he simply turned his eyes toward the door, his face blank.
He stood watching the door his sense flowing the wood to feel the others just inside the mansion he felt that two of them were aware of him, "Strange these are not completely of one species a half breed, there seems to be many on this Plain." One seemed to have a strangeness about him, focusing on him, he felt that this one was infected by what the human mages called a Curse.
"They use their power in strange ways" He stood and patiently waited as he had observed to be polite custom to the mortals he had encountered.

Dedicated Lunatic

"I think our 'guest' needs someone to open the door for him." Silver's eyes glowed slightly as he communicated telepathicly with Light. He softly chuckled out loud and turned back to the bar, taking a drink from a bottle filled with red liquid.

-Light awarded Silver's comment with a soft smack at his head before she hopped off the counter and lightly treaded toward the door. She slowly opened the door to her right and peeked outside with her bright vermillion eyes-
The black eyes with the silver glow stared back at the woman as she opened the door, he could see her trepidation as she only opened the door part way. "I mean no harm to you or your kin, i merely heard among the mortals this is a place of rest." He face registered no emotion as he was still learning these mortal senses.

Dedicated Lunatic

Kin? Mortals? -Light blinked up at the striking figure, then quickly collected herself. She smiled warmly and opened the door so the man could come in. She remained behind the door and watched him. You're welcome here. Come on in.

Silver made some more snide remarks to his mother telepathicly, though this time in Purgatory language. His face, however, remained remarkably blank and unreadable as he turned again to watch the guest and his mother.
Lupus entered the building seeing how it was finely built and remembering his last visit to such a mortal's home and their reaction to his armor, he closed his eyes for a second. His armor seemed to melt from his body vanishing as it touched the ground, underneath was a red silk shirt with silver buttons and cuff links, black suit pants with a black leather belt and a square silver buckle and black dress shoes. Opening his eyes he turned to the woman "Thank you for your invitation" He spoke telepathically to her seeing he thought this was how they communicated since he sensed her and the other communicating in this fashion.

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light watched the man curiously, then blinked as she heard his voice in her head. She chuckled softly and closed the door behind him- You can speak aloud, it's alright, really.

Silver paused in his silent musings as he realized the newcomer was speaking in his mother's mind. His crimson void eyes narrowed and he swallowed a low growl.
Lupus sensed the mortal emotion anger slightly reverberate within the younger turning his head slowly he cocked it to the side slightly. "I believe that one has what you mortals call a "Dislike" of me" He turned back to the woman and lowered his head in a slight bow to her "I am sorry if i seem strange i am still not used to this mortal shape nor the ways you mortals act you are a puzzle to me that i am taking great delight in learning your ways"

Dedicated Lunatic

No worries, take your time learning. Just be yourself. -Light bowed her head slightly, then turned to look at Silver- And don't worry about him. In our...family, telepathy is a more intimate, private way of communicating. He just doesn't like the idea of a strange new man in my mind. He means no harm, he just worries for me.

A grimace made it's way on Silver's young face. He didn't particularily appreciate his mother's openness toward a stranger, but understood that she'd rather have the man understand Silver's subtle aggression than have a fight break out, especially seeing as little Sayori resided inside the Inn. He stood up and bowed his head to the man. "What she says is true. I'm protective of my mother and what other little family I have."
"Yes i have observed this "Protectiveness" Mortals always show towards their kin i find it an..." He searched his mind for the word that would fit "....Admirable trait you mortals tend to show" Turning to the woman "Then i will no longer intrude upon your mind" looking around he saw the shadows of people who had been and people who would arrive, this was an active place and a great opportunity for him to learn. He allowed a "Smile" to appear on his face though it seemed strange because he allowed too much of his teeth to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff