Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

The Ihwaz glanced at each other before one stepped forward and walked to the side of the bed. Without warning, he reached out and grasped Light's small head in his hand, lifting her head off the bed. Her jaws parted as she was awoken, but she was too surprised to make a noise. The man's eyes glowed and Light fell still and limp as slowly her memories were restored. Once done, the Ihwaz released her head and stepped back to the balcony before both disappeared. Jakkino was released from the color, but before Light could recognized him, he disappeared and went back to making himself scarce.
Artemis watched the Ihwaz closely, making sure they didn't do anything he didn't like. Once they were done and they disappeared along with the ghost, he took his claws off quickly and made his way to the bed. He sat down next to Light and set his hand on her head, watching her closely.

Dedicated Lunatic

Light lay still for a moment, then she began to tremble. Slowly she nuzzled into the sheets before placing her paws over her eyes and muzzle. She sniffled, trembling and silently weeping as the memories of more recent events flooded over her.
Artemis watched as Light started to feel the emotions those painful memories brought her, a small frown coming to his face. He knew to expect this. Painful memories were always hard to endure, especially a second time. He could only hope that he would be able to help her get through it.

Dedicated Lunatic

"You will leave too, won't you? Even the ones that never would do." Her mental voice was tiny, barely a whisper. Now that she was "fixed", he didn't have reason to stay. Why else did he come back anyway? Jakkino probably made him come back, just to mock her. He came back to fix her now he would leave her by herself again, left with her memories.
Artemis shook his head slowly and frowned down at her. "Absolutely not. I told you I would always be here for you. I didn't want to leave the first time, but I came back for you. Because I love you. You know that."

Dedicated Lunatic

"What is love? I don't understand anymore. I don't think I ever did." Light slowly curled up into a ball, keeping her face hidden the whole time. She was afraid to look, to see a ghost that would fade away. She flexed and relaxed her paws, her claws scraping against the sheets.
Artemis shook his head slowly, sighing heavily. He reached down and lightly touched her head, hoping to reassure her. He didn't even know what to say. This was going to be harder than he thought. "I think you did and still do."

Dedicated Lunatic

Light flinched at Artemis's touch at first, then found it wasn't such a bad feeling. Slowly she nuzzled her way closer to Artemis, touching her nose to his leg. She sniffled again, keeping her eyes closed.
Artemis' frown faded a bit when she got closer to him, it was better than nothing. He started to slowly pet her. He was glad he was getting some reaction out of her that wasn't too bad. Though, he wouldn't leave even if it did happen that way. There was no way he was going to abandon her now.

Dedicated Lunatic

Light was quiet and still for a long moment, seeming to slowly relax as Artemis pet her. Then she opened her eyes slightly. "Atemo."
Artemis nodded slightly and watched her closely while he petted her, a small smile on his face. "I'm here, Light."

Dedicated Lunatic

"I remembered what I called you. Atemo." Her voice was a mumble as she was getting sleepy already. She nuzzled her head under his shirt, hiding and snuggling against him at the same time. Maybe when she woke up she would be in a better mood.
"That's right." Artemis watched as she got more comfortable, before laying down without moving her so she could stay that way. She sounded like she was about to go sleep, so he wanted to at least get a bit more comfortable before she did.
She wasn't quite sure why, but her feet led her here. She wasn't really even in the area, but she felt like she was guided in a sense and felt an odd sense of 'coming home' when she stepped through the door. The surroundings were completely new to her, but the feeling she got is what seemed familiar, almost dream like. As Sage looked around, taking in the enormity of the place, she realized that now that she was here she didn't quite know where to go and began to feel quite overwhelmed. She slowly started to make her way down the pathway across from the entrance, hoping that she wouldn't be intruding upon anyone were she to explore a little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff