Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupus carries on drinking watching the two for some reason watching her place her hands on him was making him feel angry, he didn't understand why as he had never heard of the emotion jealousy. As he sat there he felt the anger he had inside him before, begin to well up again so he drank more seeing if the old mortal proverb drown it in alcohol would work.

Dedicated Lunatic

Well, I hope a wound isn't bothering you, or maybe wings... I have healing abilities. -she stepped back and watched the man-

Dedicated Lunatic

Maulkin0
Lupus carries on drinking watching the two for some reason watching her place her hands on him was making him feel angry, he didn't understand why as he had never heard of the emotion jealousy. As he sat there he felt the anger he had inside him before, begin to well up again so he drank more seeing if the old mortal proverb drown it in alcohol would work.
Lupus? -Light cast a worried glance at him-
Lupus keeps his head down he could feel his wolfish side escaping it took all his control to hold back his claws but his eyes began to take on the red tint of when his Avatar would take over. "Everything...is....fine" he said through a strained voice.

Shameless Hunter

"w...w...wings? why..why would you jump to that?" gets kinda defensive

Dedicated Lunatic

I went through quite a bit of pain myself when my wings burst out. My kind doesn't have wings, so I was quite shocked to find I had them. -Her wings weren't visible at the moment, she usually kept them off, hidden away. Light stretched her arms a bit and swayed, getting used to the fresh bandaging. She walked behind the bar and gently took the liquor bottle away from Lupus, replacing it with a cup of hot special herbal tea.- This will help you relax. Drink it, please.

Shameless Hunter

he walks into the middle of the bar where there is a lot of room and takes off his shirt reveling a small tank top and a cross "I cant get rid of these or hide them" he stretches his wings to a 15 foot span "Angels arnt so lucky to hide them"
Her hand bumps against his as she takes the bottle away and at that touch he seemed to relax slightly, "Why would a drink help me relax?" He looked up at her, his eyes only slightly tinged with red now.

Dedicated Lunatic

Some herbs have certain affects on mortals. Just drink it, trust me. -Light smiled and winked at him, then turned to the newcomer, observing him- Ah, an angel! What neck of the woods are you from, Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory?
As she winked at him he anger subsided completely and he felt his face become warmer, he began to touch his cheeks wondering why blood was rushing to his face, oblivious to the symbol of blushing at a girl. "Mortals are too strange" He thought as he tasted the tea, finding it better tasting than the alcohol he drank more of it.

Shameless Hunter

looks down at the shirt saying 'Got Christ?' and the cross around his neck "Im not realy sure"

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

[[-stalk, stalk, stalk- I wonder if I should post in character or not. xD I might be interrupting whatever is going on.]]

Dedicated Lunatic

You like the tea? -Light laughed, both at Lupus and the newcomer. Lupus's cluelessness of the ways of the world were amusing. She watched the new man, still standing in the middle of the room. She smiled playfully- Oh, I would guess Heaven. Do you not remember?

Dedicated Lunatic

[[ xD Go ahead, Grimmy. ]]
Lupus finished his tea and slid of the bar placing the cup on the bar, he turned to Light "I will take my leave for now Light i will see you later if fate should so allow the Chaos to bring us into the same room" He bowed slightly to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff