Welcome to Gaia! ::

kp73
crashythedark13
kp73
crashythedark13
kp73
hey blaine we lost in the terniment (vollyball) we won 3 of13 sets
owch dont skip on me anymore in cheer it was so boring being the only guy

lol vollyball first cheer second (kruk gets relly mad eek and twisted )
i know he gets mad but mrs. belcourt was mad cause i couldnt practice pres and ther isnt cheer tommorow

thats a double e and kruk im scare of belcort a least wont yell much sad
shut up i cant spell ok and good point but kruks funny
She walked in after hearing about the new place from her people."Oh wow......nice...".She smiled and look around he walked back out hoping to be able to come again when she was able to.
Mitsuki walked through the door smiling in her black dress on."Yay!!I get to work again!!!".She spun around and sat down in one of the chairs.
sees mitsuki wow calm down do you really like to work?
crashythedark13
kp73
crashythedark13
kp73
crashythedark13
kp73
hey blaine we lost in the terniment (vollyball) we won 3 of13 sets
owch dont skip on me anymore in cheer it was so boring being the only guy

lol vollyball first cheer second (kruk gets relly mad eek and twisted )
i know he gets mad but mrs. belcourt was mad cause i couldnt practice pres and ther isnt cheer tommorow

thats a double e and kruk im scare of belcort a least wont yell much sad
shut up i cant spell ok and good point but kruks funny

not when he angry eek
walks to the middle of the floor and does a dance (idiot dance lol)
jumps on a table and does the retarded dance (same dance exept opposite)
Hadenshall walks into the cafe. The smell of coffee fills his nostrils, but this time he's looking for another drink. He walks to the front counter and picks up a newspaper, then sits down at a nearby empty table.
Hadenshall
Hadenshall walks into the cafe. The smell of coffee fills his nostrils, but this time he's looking for another drink. He walks to the front counter and picks up a newspaper, then sits down at a nearby empty table.

"HI there can I help you Handeshall? Anything to drink?"
He recognized the smile.

"Yuyu! How have you been? It's been a while. You have any smoothies? I don't care which flavor. Surprise me," he said with a grin, setting the newspaper on the table in front of him.
Hadenshall
He recognized the smile.

"Yuyu! How have you been? It's been a while. You have any smoothies? I don't care which flavor. Surprise me," he said with a grin, setting the newspaper on the table in front of him.

"Alrighty, it has been a while. Its good to see my first cutsomer." SHe winked and walked behind the bar and started to make the drink.
kp73
jumps on a table and does the retarded dance (same dance exept opposite)
i already pattented the dances (left is idiot right is smart duh get it right me and andrew created them so no dancing them for you scream )
"Nyu~".She woke up and started laughing."Opps I feel asleep again sowwies!".She apologized even if no one was around.She got up and started mopping the floor because she was bored.

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-walks in and says in a quiet voice- hello?
She noticed someone come in and smiled."Hello and welcome.How can I help you?".She stopped cleaning and left the mop in the corner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff