Welcome to Gaia! ::

yuyufangirl
-sniffles- Alex....... crying

User Image

Love is sweet...

~X~

I'm sorry -hands you a handkerchief- It's not because Gaia is dying, but it is because people see it as a way to escape their tough lives. Because of this, people act out different lives instead of their own, as a distraction from life.

...When you can find it...

User Image
-nods-"I guess your right" Daps her eyes and smiles "We all need an escape dont we?"
Walks in sees alex "hello"
*walks in the cafe and sits down*

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yup...*sighs and takes a seat* This is a light in the dark.

Dapper Gaian

*walks to louie* what are you doing here!!!! what do u want!!!
sam the fire bender
*walks to louie* what are you doing here!!!! what do u want!!!

User Image

Love is sweet...

~X~

Alex walked up to Louie, and Sam,"Just leave him alone Sam, would you? He's got enough to think about with out you getting at him!" He looked at Sam sternly, then turned to Louie,"Good Afternoon Sir, Is there anything I could get you today?".

...When you can find it...

User Image

Dapper Gaian

alex, why dont u mind tour own fing buisness! this is between me and him. su butt out!!!!!
look alex its ok. im alwright. and alez she has a point. it is none of your buisness. ok
louie the man17
look alex its ok. im alwright. and alez she has a point. it is none of your buisness. ok
*faces ally* so why are you mad at me! u broke up with ME remember!!!

Dapper Gaian

louie the man17's avatar sam the fire bender's avatar
the only reason why i broke up with ur unfaithful a** is because ur azz cheated on me with some cheerleader. i thought you were more mature enough. i never thought YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD DO SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE TO ME!!!! ofcourse ive been cheated on, but i get over it. you im hurt, and i cant get over it!!!!

(Wow...seriously,..this may be an Rp..but keep the efing drama to pm's kiddies.)
"Is there anything I can get you sir?" -to louie-
no its ok! but this isnt a role play. this is actually happened. i did cheat on you ally and im sorry. i trully am

(dude..last warning..i know what happened. i know that you two arnt rping..so deal with your real life problems through pm's...now.)
Take it to Pms guys, now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces