Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Conversationalist

Mikey took the mugs to the sink and began to wash them. "I'm very wary all of a sudden Bells. They're getting along so well. What if they leave to be together, and don't come back?"
Then she pouted, her happy face dropping like a porclien mask from a wall. "Well..." She clurled her hands into fists and nodded. "Then you can open up your own place and we'll do all we can to recuite and promote it! like you said." She tried to regain her smile. "Their out there, we just gotta catch their attention!"

Mikey sighed, and resumed drying the mugs. "That's true though. Some of my older friends on here also mourn the loss of the roleplaying bug. Maybe..." he said, thinking about it in his head. "Anyway, what are you up to? How are things?"
She shrugged absentmindedly. "School through the week with but one or two days of work.....trying to figure bills and keep our heads above water." She sighed. "Nothing new."

"Ah, same." Mikey said, sighing wearily. "I just finished midterms, so I have a break from hard work for a while, but I have to catch up, so it's still time to buckle down. I haven't been around recently, and I'm sorry."
She smiled at him, "Its cool, you're working hard."

"Thanks. How are things going with you? Work, family, life, Wicca, school, boys, tell me it all." Mikey said, beaming at her.
She laughed and smiled, "Its been so boring!" she laid her head on the counter. "School by day. work by night... and as far as men goes." She sighed, "I met a guy I'd had a crush on as a kid. We started liking one another but an ex of his has shown up and he's completly stopped talking to me, even as just a friend, so Im really sad about that, cause he was really cool." She lifted up her head. "But I went on a blind date with this guy my cousin set me up with from her night classes, it went well...but he dosnt talk to me a lot."

Mikey listened avidly, smile glued to his face. "Well, you just have to keep working at it, right? For every guy you meet that isn't the right one, is one more you don't have to sift through later, at least, that's how I see it. And it's good to stay in school. You'll go all the farther for it." He said, drumming his fingers against the counter top.
She smiled, "Hows your woman?" She went to the bar and sat down, swinging her legs lightly, looking at him with a gentle smile. "And you have a point."

Mikey's smile was thin. "Inexistent. We split back in November. It was for the best." Mikey leaned against the bar where he was and kicked his feet around. "Things happen, and I'm the better for it." A smile flashed back up soon though. "Are you still working?"
She gasped over exaguratedly, putting her hand to her chest. "O.M.Gaia!" She shook him, "why didnt you say anything? What happened sugar?"

Mikey was abashed. "I just, it wasn't a big deal. Things got in the way, and me being six hours away just made everything harder. So, we decided to just end things before they got too bad. It was for the best," he said, flashing her a very small smile. "Really, we're both the better for it."
She looked slightly dissapointed, "You men drive me bananas, no details." She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek though, seeming much happier. "oh well, I can love on ya now all I want~" she laughed a little and rubbed her cheek against his. "And not worry about pissin nobody off~!" She kissed his forehead and laughed, letting him go.

"It's just not that important to mull over, that's all," Mikey said, smiling and wincing as she kissed him twice. "You're funny Bells~ What have you been up to?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff