Get Kisses?

ewww =X 0.051771117166213 5.2% [ 19 ]
yummy! xP 0.56130790190736 56.1% [ 206 ]
on the cheek is good. =] 0.23978201634877 24.0% [ 88 ]
stop or i'll slap you silly. >=[ 0.14713896457766 14.7% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 367 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 825 826 827 > >> >>> »|
MysticVampireNinja15
*walks in while singing a beautiful melody* Hello people!

*says cheerily*

hello and welcome to the kissing cafe, how can i help you today?
Hadenshall
*Sits alone in the corner on a stool and plays a soft guitar tune to add to the atmosphere of the cafe.*

*sits beside you* hey, are you here for a job or are you just hanging out? *smiles*
yuyufangirl
Hadenshall
*Sits alone in the corner on a stool and plays a soft guitar tune to add to the atmosphere of the cafe.*

*sits beside you* hey, are you here for a job or are you just hanging out? *smiles*

"I'm just hanging out for now, nice little place though."
Hadenshall
"I'm doing alright, yourself?" he asks Yuyu, without stopping the tune.

"A job? I don't know. I'm a wondering minstrel. I go where my music takes me."

*He drops his pick and finger-picks a new melody.*

Wow, you play really good. Maybe you could be an entertainer here at the bar. That way you can play to your hearts content, *winks* What do you think?
(I'ma back)
Tora cleans the counter and cups.
Toxic Candycane
Turns around and watches the people start to come in

@ A.F.K: They are good but my brother is a prefectionest.

yeah, i understand. i like ghetto food though. carnival food = love.
A.F.K.
MysticVampireNinja15

*says cheerily*

Well there's nothing you can help me with now. I'm just stopping through while I wait on a singing gig. Nice place you got. Especially the guitar player in the corner. *looks over at him*
Hadenshall
yuyufangirl
Hadenshall

nods and listens to music* Where did you learn to play like that?
yuyufangirl

Wow, you play really good. Maybe you could be an entertainer here at the bar. That way you can play to your hearts content, *winks* What do you think?

"I'm a traveler. I'm sure I would come back to play though. Hmm... I'll write down this venue so I can make sure to revisit in the future."

He stops playing for a moment pulls out a pad of paper and a pen. He then tucks it away and begins playing Razor, written by the Foo Fighters.
MysticVampireNinja15
A.F.K.
MysticVampireNinja15

*says cheerily*

Well there's nothing you can help me with now. I'm just stopping through while I wait on a singing gig. Nice place you got. Especially the guitar player in the corner. *looks over at him*

ahh, i see. and thank you for the compliment. let me know if you need anything at all.
*smiles and pulls up a chair for Mystic*
take a seat while you're waiting.
yuyufangirl
Hadenshall
yuyufangirl
Hadenshall

nods and listens to music* Where did you learn to play like that?

Between words Haden speaks. "My uncle taught me at a young age."
Toxic Candycane
(I'ma back)
Tora cleans the counter and cups.

*hugs you*
lol, i hope more people come that want jobs.
the last time i had a cafe, it got crazy.
we'll see what happens this time.
A.F.K.
MysticVampireNinja15
A.F.K.
MysticVampireNinja15

*says cheerily*

ahh, i see. and thank you for the compliment. let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks *takes seat and smiles back* that song is just so beautiful. *Begins to sing beautiful words to the guitar's music*
Hadenshall
yuyufangirl

"I'm a traveler. I'm sure I would come back to play though. Hmm... I'll write down this venue so I can make sure to revisit in the future."

He stops playing for a moment pulls out a pad of paper and a pen. He then tucks it away and begins playing Razor, written by the Foo Fighters.

*closes eyes and listens to music* wow.
MysticVampireNinja15
A.F.K.
MysticVampireNinja15
A.F.K.
MysticVampireNinja15

*says cheerily*

Thanks *takes seat and smiles back* that song is just so beautiful. *Begins to sing beautiful words to the guitar's music*

well, if the other gig doesn't work out, then you could be a singer here. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games