Get Kisses?

ewww =X 0.051630434782609 5.2% [ 19 ]
yummy! xP 0.55978260869565 56.0% [ 206 ]
on the cheek is good. =] 0.24184782608696 24.2% [ 89 ]
stop or i'll slap you silly. >=[ 0.14673913043478 14.7% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 368 ]

crashythedark13
damn now i dont have a shirt

well you shouldn't have ripped yours, you should have taken it off.
Forzai
crashythedark13
damn now i dont have a shirt

go buy one, barton boutique are having a 2 for 1 sale ¬¬
k i will be back in 20 minutes
*watches Blaine leave bar,* Gezze, *looks at MIroku* OKay, come here *helps him to stool at bar* Now sit still and clear your head *kisses cheek*
*enters and takes a look around* Guess I should get to work...... I feel like I've missed a lot....
door opens slowly and then opens all the way blaine enters with new shirt and jacket and thanks forzai for tellin him about the sale
MysticVampireNinja15
*enters and takes a look around* Guess I should get to work...... I feel like I've missed a lot....

yea you have but don't worry we've got it. Let Miroku clear his head and we can sweep and mop the floors, he's had a bit of a wild night. *laughes and pats his back*
yuyufangirl
*watches Blaine leave bar,* Gezze, *looks at MIroku* OKay, come here *helps him to stool at bar* Now sit still and clear your head *kisses cheek*
haha.. *drinks tea* ahh now thats good too
yuyufangirl
MysticVampireNinja15

yea you have but don't worry we've got it. Let Miroku clear his head and we can sweep and mop the floors, he's had a bit of a wild night. *laughes and pats his back*
ill help sweep and mop
crashythedark13
door opens slowly and then opens all the way blaine enters with new shirt and jacket and thanks forzai for tellin him about the sale

Now, have you learned your lesson?
yuyufangirl
crashythedark13

yes i have
crashythedark13
yuyufangirl
MysticVampireNinja15

ill help sweep and mop

*takes out brooms and begins sweeping* Wild night?
goes over 2 supply cuboard and gets a broom for himself and hotrod
crashythedark13
yuyufangirl
crashythedark13

yes i have

*hugs* OK, go get a mop bucket and i'll start to sweep.
MysticVampireNinja15
crashythedark13
yuyufangirl
MysticVampireNinja15

ill help sweep and mop

*takes out brooms and begins sweeping* Wild night?
its been 1 wild night miroku was doing the makarana on the bar i ripped of my shirt hot rod smacked me when i was dancing
yuyufangirl
crashythedark13
yuyufangirl
crashythedark13

yes i have

*hugs* OK, go get a mop bucket and i'll start to sweep.
goes and gets a mop bucket

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces