Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get Kisses?

ewww =X 0.051630434782609 5.2% [ 19 ]
yummy! xP 0.55978260869565 56.0% [ 206 ]
on the cheek is good. =] 0.24184782608696 24.2% [ 89 ]
stop or i'll slap you silly. >=[ 0.14673913043478 14.7% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 368 ]

Eloquent Conversationalist

"The younger generation has no patience that's why. They want to get right to their smut, right to their killing and action, and then just leave it at that. I didn't know you had a brother Bells. Is he younger?" Mikey was genuinely interested, never having heard of her having siblings.
She nodded, shrugging, "Yea, I'm 3 1/2 years older than him, he never has the time for anything really, he's to 'go-go-go' 'now-now-now'." She shook her head, "The x-box generation is severly getting on my nerves."

"Oh. Weird. I've never heard of him until now. Xbox generation? I've never heard that term, but it suits them quite well," Mikey agreed, laughing. "You know what game I really miss? Zelda. Or Mario."
She made a distressed noise, "Yes!!! The classics will evntually loose out to this brain dead generation who just think they want to be part of the action over seas." She huffed, "Its disgraceful."

"Well, in their defense, I LOVE Modern Warfare. It's just, so fun. But, really, I'll never enlist, no joke. But, the danger is that many young kids see that sort of violence as a solution to their problems so...I'm just wary of my kids growing up with them as the older kids in school." Mikey said, sighing.
She nodded, "I know, and I blame a lot of the new dumbass shows on tv and the games kids and get their hands on. I know that seems old person-ish. But the worst game I played as a kid, was Doom 64 and I was scared shitless of it!" She shook her head, "And the shows I watched where mostly anime, sailor moon and stuff." She shrugged, "I plan on censoring a lot of stuff for my kids, like my parents did for me."

"Mm. This is true. I mean, it's good to think that way though. Problematically, I see censoring as almost shielding children from the truth, which is something I don't hope to do. I hope to establish what reality is really early that way they can learn to deal and interact with it." Mikey said, nodding.
She shrugged, "This is true I just dont want my girls to be aspiring to be like snookie or catch them belly or booty dance in the single digit age group or anything like that you know?" SHe shook her head. "When i was a kid, I always looked at those girls like they were nuts, and they are!" She pouted. "And 'these pixel friendships mean nothing'?" She looked sad, "That makes me sad."

Mikey sighed. "It's a sad occurance that these types of generations come in waves. It just takes people like us to raise kids in the way we think is right. I wonder why such crazy parents get to raise such crazy kids. I don't think they intend to do it, by any means. Intriguing." He looked up at her and sighed. "I, I don't mean it entirely. I just, I lost a really really close friend on here. She just, up and left. Someone else had to tell me that she had left. Think about how many friends have just quit on us Bells? It's just better to not get attached at all, I think. Not that, not that I don't enjoy our friendship Bells. It's just, hard to realize that at any given point, you or I could leave. It's just, it's hard to think about." he said, scuffing his feet. "Don't think anything of it, alright? I'd let you know if I'm leaving."
"And I would tell you..." Se said sadly, looking at him. "Im sorry your friend left hun, and I know how you feel, like when Blaine and Miroku and Boss all left...It was really sad. And if for any reason I was to leave Gaia for good." she put her hand on the bar. "I'd give you my cell number, my facebook....anything. Something to keep in contact with you"

Mikey sighed, finally finding time to pop back in. "Hey you."
She looked up, "Mikey!" she gave hiom a hard but warm hug, "I missed you!"

Mikey returned the embrace gladly. "Ahaha, hello. I missed you as well kiddo."
she smiled happily, "School has you bogged down eh?"

Mikey gave a small chuckle. "No, actually. I don't start for another month. Have you started?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff