Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get Kisses?

ewww =X 0.051630434782609 5.2% [ 19 ]
yummy! xP 0.55978260869565 56.0% [ 206 ]
on the cheek is good. =] 0.24184782608696 24.2% [ 89 ]
stop or i'll slap you silly. >=[ 0.14673913043478 14.7% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 368 ]

Eloquent Conversationalist

"Thanks~" Mikey said, smiling. "SO how are you and the world of boys?" he asked, nudging her gently.

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
*I say Hi to the cute guy lil4fingers* Also waving at him because he cute for who he is.

"Hello Im rainbow & asks may I kiss you lil4fingers on the lips?, I think your very cute even though we have to roleplay I still think your cute". "Do you think I'm cute even though I wear glasses? I really do wear glasses."

rainboworeoskittles
*I say Hi to the cute guy lil4fingers* Also waving at him because he cute for who he is.

Mikey turned to the very forward customer and he donned a blush. "Um, well, madame I am actually merely supposed to give you a kiss on the cheek but..I suppose you asking for a specific kiss overrules that.." He shuffled over to her a little hesitant. "And I would happen to think that you'd be attractive to the right person." he added, very ambiguous in his answer. He was standing next to the customer now..

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
lil4fingers
rainboworeoskittles

Mikey turned to the very forward customer and he donned a blush. "Um, well, madame I am actually merely supposed to give you a kiss on the cheek but..I suppose you asking for a specific kiss overrules that.." He shuffled over to her a little hesitant. "And I would happen to think that you'd be attractive to the right person." he added, very ambiguous in his answer. He was standing next to the customer now..

"thank you are very kind & sweet."

rainboworeoskittles

Mikey just nodded his head and smiled a little at her. Then he leaned forward and gave her a kiss. Although it would mean indifferent emotions, it was what had to happen for customers to stay. His eyes were closed and his lips against hers.

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
lil4fingers
rainboworeoskittles

Mikey just nodded his head and smiled a little at her. Then he leaned forward and gave her a kiss. Although it would mean indifferent emotions, it was what had to happen for customers to stay. His eyes were closed and his lips against hers.

*still kissing mikey*, I think that was a very passionate kiss & I wonder if you do like me for real in this cafe?

rainboworeoskittles

*still kissing mikey*, I think that was a very passionate kiss & I wonder if you do like me for real in this cafe?

Mikey's hands came up and gently pushed himself away from the customer. He cleared his throat and turned his face away before looking back to her. "I'm sorry madame but I cannot like you as I don't even know you. That coupled with the fact that I am strictly on my job. Henceforth, I merely like the fact that you are a customer." he ended with a smile. "Is there anything I can get for you tonight?"

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
lil4fingers
rainboworeoskittles

Mikey's hands came up and gently pushed himself away from the customer. He cleared his throat and turned his face away before looking back to her. "I'm sorry madame but I cannot like you as I don't even know you. That coupled with the fact that I am strictly on my job. Henceforth, I merely like the fact that you are a customer." he ended with a smile. "Is there anything I can get for you tonight?"

"wait before I order I forgot to tell you my name, my name is Victoria. & I would love to order a strawberry lemonade & a basket of fries. Also I wanted to know if me & you could talk to each other to have a conversation & I wanted to know if you could eat the fries with me."

rainboworeoskittles

"wait before I order I forgot to tell you my name, my name is Victoria. & I would love to order a strawberry lemonade & a basket of fries. Also I wanted to know if me & you could talk to each other to have a conversation & I wanted to know if you could eat the fries with me."

Mikey walked over to a table. "Well, Victoria," he said as he pulled out a chair. "Welcome to the Kissing Cafe. I'll be right back with your food." he said as he made his way to the bar. He proceeded to make her strawberry lemonade as the fries cooked. He finished pouring the lemonade into a large glass when the timer on the fries went off. He took the fries and slid them all into a basket and the brought both the drink and fries to Victoria. "Unfortunately, I'm working but as there are no customers I can talk with you I suppose." he said as he placed the order on the table.

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
lil4fingers
rainboworeoskittles

Mikey walked over to a table. "Well, Victoria," he said as he pulled out a chair. "Welcome to the Kissing Cafe. I'll be right back with your food." he said as he made his way to the bar. He proceeded to make her strawberry lemonade as the fries cooked. He finished pouring the lemonade into a large glass when the timer on the fries went off. He took the fries and slid them all into a basket and the brought both the drink and fries to Victoria. "Unfortunately, I'm working but as there are no customers I can talk with you I suppose." he said as he placed the order on the table.

"So one thing that is cool about me is that I'm in the high school marching band & I play the alto saxophone. I'm going to be a freshmen when school starts. what I'm saying is true."

rainboworeoskittles

"So one thing that is cool about me is that I'm in the high school marching band & I play the alto saxophone. I'm going to be a freshmen when school starts. what I'm saying is true."

"Nice!" Mikey said as he sat down across form her. "I was in marching band but quit because of my director. I play the flute and I'll be a senior next year."

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
lil4fingers
rainboworeoskittles

"Nice!" Mikey said as he sat down across form her. "I was in marching band but quit because of my director. I play the flute and I'll be a senior next year."

what I think is going to be impossible for me to remember by memory is the marching band warmups because the whole packet is like almost 300 measures & it's different exercises & warmups. But knowing the music by memory seems easier."

rainboworeoskittles

what I think is going to be impossible for me to remember by memory is the marching band warmups because the whole packet is like almost 300 measures & it's different exercises & warmups. But knowing the music by memory seems easier."

"What ends up happening is that as you get better on your instrument, you'll come to memorize these things easier." Mikey said. "So don't worry about it." he finished, smiling.

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
lil4fingers
rainboworeoskittles

"What ends up happening is that as you get better on your instrument, you'll come to memorize these things easier." Mikey said. "So don't worry about it." he finished, smiling.

Thanks, Its just going to be difficult though that we have to go up to the really high notes & some of my friends that are in 10th grade said there is drama in high school or you get see what your friends become. Is that true?

rainboworeoskittles

Thanks, Its just going to be difficult though that we have to go up to the really high notes & some of my friends that are in 10th grade said there is drama in high school or you get see what your friends become. Is that true?

Mikey thought this all over. "High notes are something you attain when you get to a certain level of musicianship so don't worry about it. And as for drama? That's going to be around your entire life so don't get too caught up on it." he said, smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff