Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get Kisses?

ewww =X 0.051630434782609 5.2% [ 19 ]
yummy! xP 0.55978260869565 56.0% [ 206 ]
on the cheek is good. =] 0.24184782608696 24.2% [ 89 ]
stop or i'll slap you silly. >=[ 0.14673913043478 14.7% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 368 ]

"I'm fine as usual. Smiling still.", she said giggling. "What about you? Anything new?",she asked.

Eloquent Conversationalist

"Nope. Not now. Im good, you?"He asked, grinning at her.
"Good..",she said smiling gently at him. She looked down and sighed. "This place has changed a lot....", she said in a low voice.

"Yes...this place has died." he said solemnly. He wished so badly to fix it up but he had tried so many ways it seemed pointless at this time.
"Hey guys"
Miroku walked over to them
"Whats up?"

Mikey turned from the tree and glanced at the roof at Miroku. "Not much. You?"
Brittany walked in, "Man I have been away for too long." she touched the cross shaped scar on her chest.

"Be right back," jumping from the tree and running to the cafe. "Hey Britt. How-" He blushed furiously as her shirt was off, her hand touching her scar. "He turned around. "Sorry...." He blushed furiously.
She sat alone in the tree and sighed. She forgot, they were new people here that were closed to Miroku and Mikey than she herself ever was before. "Everything....",she sighed. "All different....", she frowned and leaned her head on the tree.
"Really? Things are supposed to change"
Miroku's voice came from behind
"AH!!", she screamed and almost fell. She looked back and saw Miroku. "Don't scare me like that!!!", she yelled. She sighed and looked down. "Well yeah...through time things do change..but you miss the past sometimes.."
"Sorry about that"
Miroku sat down next to her
"Well you have been gone awhile.."
"I know i've been gone......",she looked down and sighed. She put her hand over her lap. "I didn't want to leave like that..just did..", she frowned. "You even don't remember me...that Mitsuki everyone knew is not even here anymore.."
"Does that mean you have to be sad all the time"
Miroku put his knees up
"Make them remember what they are missing. Or make new memories"
She glared at him and punched his arm. "Well sorry for having emotions! i am a living person too you know!", she yelled at him then quickly turned her head the other direction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff