Welcome to Gaia! ::

::watches Andi straightening up:: whatcha doing that for? its still clean in here...no ones been here XD
"Whaaaat? I can't straighten up a little more? Sheesh I'm bored anyways." Sits behind the counter

[>_< It feels weird not having a bar, that's where I always sit. XD]
okay okay...sheesh XD

[[we can put in a bar later...but there is no alcohal...like a juice bar...or something...i dont know XD]]
"People need to start coming."

"Oh and I found out I am leaving the 22nd to go to Atlanta." Stretches her arms over her head

[Mkay, I just want to sit on it. xD or behind it. ]
heck yeah they do...::sighs::

damn thats when i com back from new jersey! XD so while im gone you can manage around here and ill pick up when i get home XD

[[okay...that i can do...^^]]
"That's strange" xD "Sounds like a plan, I'll do my best. I can come in after school and work here. We're leaving when I get home from my last day of School."

Dances and hums a song "I feel like singing a song..."
Im sure you can do it, especially if no one starts showing by then! XD

ooooh, me too! ::sings Oh My Juliet:: Nee Kamisama oshiete yo duo sureba negai wa kanau.

muahaha
"I'm sure there will be someone coming in soon. When do you leave for NJ? Was it the 11th? I can't remember straight."

Walks around and starts to sing 'This Machine'

'A shadow of myself, just who am I?
Scan horizons!
A tragic mystery.
You could've left me here, sealed inside the pod.
No one would ever know: The Chaos Control!
My true ideeeentity!
The power that is me!

We all danced in fire!
Trapped in this machine!
Don't know how long we've waited!
As the Eggman's watching!

We all danced in fire!
Looking through the screen!
As the Eggman watches!

With Rouge in the fight - eeeleeeectric lives!
Change surroundings!
A jewel in history!
A treasure disappears, as she goes
Miss her as you look away, and know one knows
This power is a key!
This power changes meee!

We all danced in fire!
Trapped in this machine!

We all danced in fire!
As the Eggman watches!

(Chaos Control!)
(Chao-)
(Chao-)
(Chao-)
(Chao-)
(Chaos Control!

(Chaos Control!)

(Chao-)
(Chao-)
(Chao-)
(Chao-)
(Chaos Control!)

E - One - Two - Three
You didn't know, now I'm gonna show you.
The power that is me.

You try to take me down, stop the show.
Seems you've never tasted fear or loss of control.
The power lives in me.
The power that is meee!

We all danced in fire!
Trapped in this machine!

We all danced in fire!
As the Eggman watches!'

Stops singing and sits down on a couch "Man I love that song." x3
i leave on the 12th, you were close though!

you should send me that some it sounds kewl! XD
"Haha Sweet. That makes me feel good! I remember it kind of." xD "Me, you and Mel should hang out this weekend then." :3

XD "I will, I'll get on aim in a second."

[ugh sorry if my replies are going to be slow, I'm in like 3 places now @_@]
yeah we should! like at our end of town this time ^^and maybe i can get my mom to agree to letting me drive to p-cola ^^

okay

[[ish okay]]
Yoshenga walked into the building, pushing his hair out of his eyes and making his way over to a table. He sighed, conjuring himself a bottle of absynthe and taking a sip from it. He scowled into the distance as he put the bottle on the table and he clenched it within his hand. He took another two sips before he rested his head within his arms on the table.
"But we have to go to the graveyard an go clean up graves and leave gifts..."

"Haha I seriously doubt your mom would let you. I'm really glad I didn't get in trouble." Sigh of relief

"Hello there and welcome to our Cafe."
Yoshenga picked up the bottle from the table and he examined it with a rather strange interest before he took another long gulp of Absynthe and he put it back on the table. He sipped at it as though it were mere water for he was extremelly used to the sting of alcohol. It was all he knew that could keep him from revealing his despaired and aggressive nature. He sighed, lightening his eyes to a gentle ocean blue as he gazed sadly into the distance, "...too many years..." He sighed, resting his head on the table once more.
Onee-chanAndi
"But we have to go to the graveyard an go clean up graves and leave gifts..."

"Haha I seriously doubt your mom would let you. I'm really glad I didn't get in trouble." Sigh of relief

"Hello there and welcome to our Cafe."

Amidst his thoughts, he noticed her speak to him and he looked to her with a certain blankness in his eyes, but with a smile on his face nonetheless, "Thank you, it's nice to be here," He said, turning his gaze back to where it was before, into the mere space that stood before him. He didn't know what exactly he was staring at, but whatever it was, it caught his interest quite well. He blinked his eyes before he took another long sip of Absynthe, finishing off the bottle and hiding his face within his arms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff