Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

Nodding her head she took note of the lights that played in his hair. The smile on her face changed, more kind and warm then it was before. It had been ages since the girl had seen those lights. A child honestly playing in the fields of the land before the war rained down on them. Taking the glass and taking a sip from it, the whiskey burned the back of the throat and down to the belly. Giving off a warmth that was almost comforting. Facing Grim her unique eyes took in the new form. Well changing shapes wasn't a new thing for her but still what was he?

Silently her ears picked up the conversation that floated on the air. He spoke of the clan that resided inside the castle, of his mother being the head of the clan. Oh Ania knew what it was like dealing with a parent in charge of everyone, made her own hand flex slightly around the glass

the beastman's face went pale for a moment " five thousand years" he murmured, fragments of memories floating through his mind "the dragons hollowed out the cave" he said, scratching at the light beard on his chin "I have been asleep for so long" he shook his head clearing away the jumbled fragments and taking a deep breath "the world has changed much" he rubbed a hand through the thick red mane, but gave a slight smile "but that is the way it should be"

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Jafar eyed Grim for a moment, and then frowned a little. "... my ancestors did something bad? That's not news to me." He sighs softly, and takes another sip. "I just wish I could promise that this place will do no more changing. But I can't." He wasn't in line to take over the clan, he wasn't pure enough. When his Mother came out of her drunken stupor, she was sure to remarry and have a Draconian child that could actually do dragon things. Like become one, for starters. Not just be a slightly stronger human with stupid horns.

His eyes narrow as he glares into his cup. He was a worthless dragon, and had no right to even call himself the Owner or Master of this place. Looking back up, Jafar paints a smile across his face. "My apologies. Please, enjoy your stay. I need to tend to the Dragons. Excuse me." He sets his drink to the side, and heads around the counter and to his wood pile from before. "Feel free to go any where you wish. If you find somewhere you are unable to enter, don't worry. I've warded off parts of the Castle that are magically dangerous, and so they cannot be entered by those who lack it. Goodnight."

[Whoops, gotta go! I work in the morning, so I gotta get to bed. It was fun playing with you all, I'll see you around later! I'll be back about 4 pm, Pacific time. Later all~]
"This place is huge! Do you think giants live here?" Elijah asked as he looked over one of the hanging paintings. He was a thief at heart but was trying to control himself considering they were laying low and where guests. "A gate keeper that small I don't think there is giants even around here. Of course the only thing that matters is a bar. You promised a drink and I'm hungry." "Your always hungry..fine. Maybe I can get someone better looking then you to give me a tour." "Good luck with that.." After a few wrong turns and dead ends the pair found themselves thankfully at the bar. It seemed to be busy which was fine by Kilo as the vampire took a seat. His long black hair tied up behind him in a high pony tail and dark leather cloths. "Do you have scotch?"

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Soon enough, Jafar came back downstairs, looking rather annoyed. His clothes were smoking, and he was covered in what looked like soot. Grumbling under his breath, he heads behind the bar and runs a small towel under a water tap. Starting to clean his face, he listens as the fairies buzz around him with some concern. "I'm fine." He manages to gently say.

"The one thing I can do that's remotely dragon-like is handle fire and hot temperatures like it's nothing. It's a good thing though that my clothes are woven with spells, or they'd be burned to a crisp on a regular basis." He sighs, and brings two fingers up to pinch the bridge of his nose. "Honestly. Dragons are massive pains in my backside, and I wish I could just be done with them..."

"Do you have scotch?"

Turning around, Jafar nods. "Yes of course, I'm sorry. Do you have a preferred brand? Popular ones are Bowmore and Johnnie Walker." Though he didn't drink, Jafar knew brands well. Thanks to his drunk of a Mother. He had no problem with alcoholics, as long as they didn't try to force their lifestyle onto him.
Eyes shinning with the new knowledge that this gate keeper/ servant had what seemed to be personal knowledge on not just dragons but spells as well made Elijah itch to know him. Slipping into a chair beside the vampire, Elijah offered a small smile,"have you stayed here long? We took a stroll around and well..this place is huge! I could have sworn more then once the walls had moved. Could you give me a tour?" Shaking his head Kilo skimmed over the labels,"we'll start with Walker..does your little fire fly friends cook or is that left to you as well? I'm starving.."

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Having forgotten his annoyance with the Dragons, Jafar nods and reaches into his hair. After a moment, he pulls a squirming fairies out, buzzing with annoyance. "Hey. Stop it this instant. You used me as a shield after you made Tenos angry, the least you could do is help out." Letting go of the fairy, he watches as it grows in size, stopping at five feet tall.

There stood a short red-head with pink eyes, and one hell of a pout. "She can take your order. Don't mind the glare, the red ones can be a bit... cranky." He reaches out and ruffles her hair, before looking over to Elijah. "I've lived here for about 20 years now. The walls probably did shake, I've had a few Dragons staying here, and they can be quite rude." Pausing a moment to pour the drink for Kilo, he sets it in front of the man and steps out from behind the bar.

"Where would you like to see first? We have Libraries, hot springs, gardens and more."
Jumping to his feet Elijah watched the fairy grow and then glare at not only Kilo but at Jafar as well. Bubbling with excitement he beamed at the half breed. "Everything!" he rushed as he tried to contain his excitement. "I want to see everything! Are there really dragons here? Is there treasure as well? Are you their pet? I heard they only keep goblins as pets though.."
"Steak as rare as you can get it while still being warm, roasted potatoes and olives.." Once his order was placed the vampire shook his head. Already feeling bad for the guy as Elijah began rambling once more.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

The fairy nods and makes her way back into the kitchen to start cooking. Oooh, she was going to get Jafar for this! ... though, he did have a point. The fairies here were all drawn to him, and had a nasty habit of clinging to him or bothering him in some other manner...

Jafar chuckles, and heads for the main doors leading from the Lounge into the Courtyard. "Gardens first. And remember to breathe, it wouldn't be good to have you passing out from a lack of air." Jafar pulls his long hair from the ponytail, giving the white-blonde mass a shake. It knocked a few more fairies out, who dived right back into the silken mass. He turns and looks at Elijah, the fairies giving Jafar a strange, glowing look.

"I'm not a servant or a pet. I technically own this place. Yes there is treasure, and as for goblins... I prefer not to have the common kind here, since they tend to be nasty little brutes." He shrugs. "My mother is a Dragon-Half. My father was completely human... making me a useless quarter-dragon." He strides into the Courtyard, pausing to look up at the huge tree.
"You own this place? Your rather young..so your orphan then? Im sorry for your loss. " Pausing to watch as a small swarm of fairies come out of the man's hair. Elijah went as far as to catch one of the blue ones. Maybe it was white. He couldn't really tell since it seemed it was rather freaked out. "I've never seen fairies like these..are they spells? I knew a witch who made flowers talk. Rather annoying really.." Letting the creature go he continued to walk along side the other man. "You said dragons were here. Do you have other creatures living with you?"

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Jafar smirks and crosses his arms, stopping to stare at Elijah. "I may be young for one that is long-lived... but for those with a more human life span... how old do you think I am?" It was a loaded, and possibly unfair question. Jafar was quite aware of his large eyes and rounded features. He looked obnoxiously young.

He holds a hand out, the startled blue fairy settling there before looking back over at Elijah. "These are not spell made. They're just a very old, and very rare type. They tend to hang around Dragons, because they feed off magical energy. Doesn't explain why they like me so much, though." He turns his arm a bit and stretches it out, watching the fairy clamber up his limb and back into his hair.

"Mainly dragons. Several elves, few sirens and vampires. We get all kinds here, especially when the magic schools go on break." His eyes roll a bit. "They all come to get into our Library, trying to steal my magic tomes and what have you..." His eyes narrow. "I do warn them, though. Steal from me, and you'll burst into flame. The Castle is warded off like that..."
Taking on the challenge Elijah circled the horned man. Taking in every delicious feature before settling in front of him. "28 human years. Maybe early 76 or 80 magical but no older then 105. Of course I'm told I'm often wrong at this game. Kilo himself is-...what?" Eyes widening Elijah looked around in hopes to catch one of these said creatures but it seemed to be only them out here in the gardens. "There is a magic school? I've heard of Hogwarts but..Kilo said it didn't exist. Of course he was drunk.."

"Stealing? Are you implying something?" Had he seen him? He was only looking and he had, after being forced to by Kilo, eventually had put the jewel back. Looking away he nervously looked around. "Sounds like a old wives tale. Or something a mother would tell her children. Where to next?"

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Jafar smirks. "I'm 28. Good guess. Unlike my mother and other dragons, I don't have some far flung lifespan... I'll probably make it to 130 to 150 and then croak." He shrugs it off, and heads off towards the regular library. "There are several, though I do believe Hogwarts was just something some human made up for a book..." He pauses, glancing back at Elijah. "We house students all the time, much to my annoyance. They want my books, and they want to study dragons. So this place is perfect for them."

Jafar had no idea what Elijah had done beforehand. It was just a passing comment about annoying students, nothing more. "Come on, lets head to the unbound library. Unless... do you posses magical power? You might enjoy the irony of being transported." He chuckles softly.
Elijah beamed and it seemed as though his whole body flickered with blue light as the man prided himself in getting Jafar age right. "I would think a magic school would have dragons? Giants on the other hand..they are fascinating. Do you have a giant here? " Walking along side the owner he couldn't keep his attention on one thing. There was just so much to look at!! From artwork to oddly shaped furniture. "This must be a expensive place to rent..do you rent?"

They didn't have to much considering Kilo's drinking took away most of their money but even he could admit they needed a break from traveling. His love for his friend was endless but one more complaint from that vampire and Elijah would scream. "Why Jafar are you trying to get me to tell you what i am? Why don't you make a guess. "

Meanwhile at the bar Kilo was on his fourth glass and trying to win the heart of a red headed fairy. "Sweetheart I promise i wont bite. I'm all fed and everything! Have one drink with me. One tiny fairy size drink.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff