Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

[Well then, let the good times roll!]

Jafar nods and gestures for the beast to follow him, stopping to pick up his forgotten wood pile. He would need it for later. After the Dragons had their fill, they would want to use the hot springs. Heading out into the gardens, Jafar was soon joined by more of the fairies. They seemed to have calmed somewhat, and now had taken to perching on his shoulders, horns, and tangling themselves in his hair. It was like he was just some kind of resting place for buzzing lights.

"Don't mind the fairies. They're very fond of me for whatever reason." Heading past the courtyard, he reaches out to pat the trunk of a giant tree right in the center. It held good memories for him, of when his Father was still alive an his Mother wasn't an obnoxious drunk. Heading into the Lounge area, he leaves the wood by the door and points off to some doors.

"The kitchen larders are this way. Feel free to help yourself."
before disappearing into the larder he turned, sniffing the air, a new scent had entered the scene, a female scent, he looked down at the small master of the castle and bowed his head, not minding the fairies at all, soon the smell of meat in the larder overwhelmed him and his stomach gave a growl, shining blue eyes turned red and he moved with sudden speed and agility, darting into the larder, teeth ripping into what appeared to be a cow of some kind that had been hanging there, the beast held nothing back, jaw's opening impossibly wide as they ripped into the flesh and devoured it, not even pausing for the bones.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Quick, quick always having to be quick! Ania had the mantra stuck in her mind, it was something that was bred into her since birth. Why now of all times she wasn't sure. Memories floated to the mind, flash backs if one would of a meadow like this one at home. The moutains wrapping around the meadow and her home. Phantom laughter echoed inside the mind. Lord help her! Shaking her head greatly to clear her mind the female glanced around her. Somewhere between her memories and shaking them off the girl had landed at the front door.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Not flinching at the sound of tearing meat and breaking bones, Jafar headed back out to the Lounge area, and stepped behind the bar. There was soon a soft electric whir as he ground coffee beans, and settled them into a filter as he watches water boil. Well, today was more than he expected. Three... no, four guests. If the other made its way inside. Letting blue eyes close, Jafar relaxes against the counter and waited for the water to whistle, letting him know that it was ready.

"Heh... I might need to go hunting against soon... That's alright, actually... I'll only feed the Dragons if they take human form, so I'm sure I still have way too much meat in there for now."

Beloved Sex Symbol

Taking in a deep breath Ania pushed forward with a bright smile that over took her mouth. Foot before foot she moved towards what she assumed was the way to the bar. After all the smell of booze was stronger the way she was heading. Soon the girl was in the bar and looking at the male behind the counter. Head tilting to the side as she took him in. Eyes blinked as she sniffed lightly. Another scent filled the air, one she had never before came across it peeked her own curiosity.

"Hello"

Her voice was soft but firm as she moved in closer towards the male.
After the whirlwind hit the larder the door flew open and the beast stepped out, his fur seemed more luxurious and fuller now, no longer the thin creature that had shown up, his movements were more fluid and he padded out of the room, his hunger satiated, for now, there would not even be bones nor scraps left. the only indication that the beast had been there were a few empty meat hooks. He now took a better look at the place, red eyes fading to the low glowing blue as his eyes found the owner. Again he nodded, stretching slightly, the beast's head swung towards the new comer, out of sheer habit he crouched, head tilting to the side as he watched the two with ice blue eyes that shined brightly.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Misty blue eyes open just as the water begins to whistle, signalling that it was ready. He steps towards it, and finally hears the other voice. A female. Hearing the beast shuffle, he looks towards it and smiles. "Better? I hope so. You look much better, friend." He turns around, pushing his long white-blonde braided ponytail over his shoulder, his eyes landing on the newcomer. "Welcome."

Pausing to pour the boiling water from the kettle over the coffee grounds, he smiles as the smells hits him, stress instantly melting away. Once done, he sets the kettle down and turns towards her once more.

"This is Kaiser Castle. I'm Jafar, the Owner... I hope you didn't have too far of a trip out here, Miss."

Beloved Sex Symbol

Turning to the beast that burst to the room her body tensed at him. Definitely not something she had ever seen before, slowly forcing hersef to relax she turnes back to the male behind the counter.

"Nothing is ever to far out of the way, call me Ania"

Glancing back to the beast her smile widened even more while making way to the counter. Nope never in all her long traveling life had the girl come across this.

"Hello"

She acknowledged with a polite nod of the head
He stayed like a statue watching the two of them, getting a grasp of the language they spoke before he stood to his full height before them and bowed "I am Grim, at your service" his voice was rich and deep with a gravely edge to it with beastial nature but it was pleasant. His blue eyes softening, loosing the hard, suspicious edge to them "I thank you Jafar, I will replenish your stock, I..." he paused "ate quite a bit" he said finally "I am glad I didn't accidently eat one of you" he said as much to himself as to them

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Jafar chuckles softly, and shakes his head. "To come all the way up the mountain to a stone castle full of dragons and beasts? Makes me wonder what it is that you do, young lady." He glances upwards as the mountain gives a small shake, and a roar could be heard. "Don't mind that. Some of the Dragons are coming back is all." He picks up his drink, and takes a sip.

"Is there anything I can get for you, Miss Ania?"

[Edit~]

Jafar looks up at the beast, announcing itself as Grim. "A pleasure. And don't worry about it too much. I tend to over hunt a little when the Dragons stay with me. I expect them to be leaving soon, and I would have been left with far too much. I tend to eat more fruits and vegetables than meat, anyway."

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Whiskey" she said when prompted for a drink. Or maybe she had just assumed that. "Ah, only hope that this time my enounter with dragons is better then last." Humor laced her voice as she spoke of a painful past, but Ania didn't want to spoil the mood.

"Hello Grim "

She spoke to the beast that stated his name. Eyes roaming over his features, taking him all in. But it would be rude to out right ask a stranger what he was. So instead Ania chose to be herself and ask later.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Jafar winces a little at her comment. The smile never leaves his face as he turns, and selects a whiskey to pour for her. "I do hope Jack Daniels is alright, Miss. I mainly keep the honey kind stocked." He stares down at the bottle. "Unless you have another brand you would prefer?"

Honestly, Jafar didn't drink alcohol. It dulled the senses, and that wasn't something the man was interested in. He was older than he looked, but was by no means a wizened being. He was merely 28. Drinking would be something he would perhaps do when he was ending his life cycle. In 100-something years.

"Well?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Jack is fine, I don't normally drink more then one glass anyways" she spoke softly to him, noticing the flinch he had given at her comment. But people are different just because of a bad experience with dragon's didnt mean they all where bad. A look past over her eyes as she thought about her own life. Once upon a time and still to this day her own kind was held in low regards.

But still she just smiled and let the bad roll off. "Besides the others, are you the only one normaly here?"
he closed his eyes for a moment, trying to think, his form starting to shrink down, though still tall at six four, most of the hair on his body slowly began to shimmer away, replaced by a lightly tanned but fair skin, his hands were still unusually large, his ears had a point and as he gave a fair smile one could see that his canines were slightly over pronounced, over all he still had a beastly look, standing there in nothing but a pair of pants that seemed to be made out of animal hide. His eyes were also different, the bright blue iris taking up the entire eye, those eyes that now looked up and around the area as he stretched slowly, shoulder length, wild red hair a mess of a mane "this place....how long has it been here?"

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Jafar poured her drink and set it in front of her, shrugging a little. He tries not to sigh. "Yes, for the most part. My Mother tends to drunkenly wander in and out, bringing dragons with her as she goes. She's not here right now, and a few of her friends have yet to leave. Other than that..." He gives his head a little shake, a few squeaking noises sounding out.

Crawling from his hair were glowing lights. "... it's just the fairies and I. I rarely get travelers, and the occasional tourist."

His gaze travels over to Grim. "The Kaiser Castle? It's been a Castle for about 20 years now. My Mother had it remade like this when I was a child... before that, it was the Kaiser Den. A huge cave and nothing more... home to the Kaiser Dragon Clan. Has been for probably a good 5,000 years." His eyes drop to the floor, and then off in another direction. "Giselle Kaiser is the current Clan head, and has been for about 300 years. Why?"

Jafar didn't react much to Grim's change, save for a small hike of the eyebrows. He was pretty used to it, seeing as his Mother freely changed from Dragon to Human in front of him all the time as a child... not something he could do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff