No.... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Once, an extremely long time ago (okay, so it was really seven years but that's still a long time), there existed an inn within the Gaia Forums. The bar was home to many friends, and was attacked by many enemies. It was destroyed numerous times, yet each rebuild of the inn was better than the last. The Kaganochii was my true home when I joined this place...and after so many years, I'm bringing it back once more.

Welcome back, my friends...to the Kaganochii Bar & Inn

You are walking up the well-worn road, used for many years by hundreds of travellers when you spot a bar with its open sign flickering from its old age. You decide to enter and are immediately blown away. The old, worn look to the outside of the wooden building hides a gorgeous interior. It is beautiful and large, the bar buzzing with people and a friendly atmosphere which covers the room. Despite the wooden exterior, the inside is lined with brick, a roaring fireplace keeping the bar warm during the cold months of winter. Windows strategically line the 10ft high walls, open during the summer to let in the lake breeze. Steampunk-style fans dot the ceiling, a conveyor belt keeping them rotating all day, every day. A lady in a long skirt approaches you, balancing a tray with drinks on it. She says in sweet voice "Take a seat and I'll be right with you honey". You take a look around and there doesn't seem to be a place to sit. You spot a seat at the bar and sit there instead, the bartender asking in a friendly voice "What'll it be?" What do you order?

First Floor: Bar room with table seating for food service. Ask about our daily specials, Soup du Jour and seasonal home-brewed beers!
Second Floor: Game room complete with two billiards tables, a shuffleboard table, an air hockey table and three electronic dartboards. An additional, though smaller, bar is up here as well.
Third Floor: Rooms for Rent, count 20
Fourth Floor: Permanent rooms for staff
Fifth Floor: Managers' offices

We carry only the finest wines and liquors here!

Whiskey/Scotch/Bourbon
Jack Daniel's
Crown Royal
Jim Beam
Johnnie Walker
Red Stag
Canadian Club
Jameson Irish Whiskey
All known flavours and aged reserves are in stock! Ask for your favourite!

Vodka
Absolut
Three Olives
Grey Goose
Ketel One
Van Gough
Stolichnaya
SKYY
All known flavours are in stock! Ask for your favourite!

Rum
Bacardi
Captain Morgan
All known flavours are in stock! Ask for your favourite!

Gin
Bombay Sapphire
Beefeater
Tanqeray
Seagram's

Tequila
PatrĂ³n - All flavours in stock
Jose Cuervo
Hornitos

You want wine? There's too many to list! But I can tell you that we have it!

The Rules of this House are simple:
1) Follow the Gaia ToS
2) Keep it PG-13
3) Be kind and courteous to your fellow Gaians!
4) Kiss the bosses' asses! (Only if you want to....disregard otherwise.)

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
JOBS

You wanna work here? Excellent! Here's how...

Just RP with Skit and/or myself for a while. If we like you, we'll let you have the position you want, no problems.

Owners
1. Kao (Lord Kaotix Rage)
2. Skit (Skittlezdannygirls)

Bartenders
1. Leria (DemonOfBeauty21)

Waitresses

Bouncers

The Bar Drunk

Reminder: There is no actual pay involved in this this is just for fun the money comes from the posts you make.
Also: Listen to the bouncers if they say your getting to rowdy then calm down.

For Staff: If someone has caused enough trouble after giving several warnings then pm me or Skit about having them banned from the bar.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kao stood outside the old building, a smile on his face. He looked to the beautiful woman next to him, holding out his hand to her. "It's finally done, Skit. All the hard work we put into this place, restoring it yet again...it's finally finished. Will you join me once more for whatever may come at us this time, my queen?" he said, looking into the eyes of his wife.
Skit stared at the building infront of her, placing a hand on her neck like her breathe was taken away, there her hand wrapped around two jewels that rested there, she sighed. Turning her head to face her husband, she smiled brightly. It's beautiful, my love..." She whispered, before turning her gaze back at the building. Skit squeezed, his hand, before taking a few steps forward. Home...we're home... She let out a laugh, before running to the doors throwing them open. "We did it! We're home..."

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He watched her run up to the building, walking up after her. He heard her shouts of joy, a smile on his face as a chuckle escaped him. "Home indeed..." he said, taking in the breathtaking view one sees the moment they walk in. It had a rustic charm to it, this new Kaganochii. And he'd be damned if he let it get destroyed again. "So what first, Seria?" he said, calling her by her true name.
Skit jumped a little when she heard her real name. Turning to face Kaotix, she smiled warmly. It's been a long time since she's heard her true name. "I don't know..." She giggled slightly, looking around the room, taking it all in. It was beautiful, truly it was. Walking over to the bar, she placed a hand on the shiny counter, smiling. "We can't lose this place..." Skit whispered mostly to herself. "Why don't you take me for a full tour?" Looking at Kaotix, smiling.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
"We won't lose it this time. Lotaris should be here relatively soon, and everything will be just fine." He walked behind the bar, getting out the two glasses that were made specifically for the pair and pouring in some champagne. He handed her one and clinked them together in a gesture of cheers. "A full tour it is, my love." He held out his arm for her to take, leading her to the double doors that separate the kitchen from the main dining room. "Our state-of-the-art kitchen, complete with everything that our chefs will need to create our dishes. Fully stocked at all times with the proper ingredients for any meal."
Taking the glass she clinked back, looking at her husband as she took a sip. Lotaris was coming, which made her happy, she hadn't seen their friend in years. "I hope your right my love...I don't think I can handle losing this place again." She spoke, taking his arm, with her free hand. Looking threw the double doors, she raised an eyebrow and laughed. "We went all out didn't we?" Skit smirked, glancing at her husband.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Smiles and nods, taking a sip of his champagne before leading Seria out of the kitchen and to the stairs near the back of the bar area. "It was all-out or nothing at all this time. For too long we didn't use this place to its advantage, but now we will." Like the everlasting gentleman he is, he easily picked up his eternal bride and carried her upstairs to the second floor. "The Game Room. A second bar, two billiards tables, a shuffleboard table, two air hockey tables and three electronic dartboards. High tables a plenty for those who aren't playing and don't want to be a bother to those in the dining room." he pointed out, everything perfectly spaced to give each player the room he or she would need and then some, especially at the pool tables.
Skit laughed as her husband picked her up, not spilling her drink at all. "Really Kao?" She laughed again, taking in the room in her husbands arms. It was huge and just as beautiful as the main floor. Eyeing the billards, she smirked. "I'm glad you did go all out, this place looks amazing." Looking at Kaotix, she kissed his cheek, before taking a sip of her champagne, then turning to take in every detail again.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
"There's no need for you to climb right now, Seria. So I'm going to carry you until we're back downstairs." He smiled at the kiss to his cheek, walking slowly to the next set of stairs so that she could take in all the details of the Game Room. Another set of fans like the ones downstairs hung from this ceiling as well, another conveyor belt keeping them running. He ascended to the third floor, one of his three kitsune tails opening the first door. "And these are the rent rooms. We have twenty, all set up just like this." The room was pretty small, though large enough to fit two people comfortably for a night or two. Two beds sat in the room, each plush twin size mattress covered in down blankets and pillows. There were compartments in the floor, allowing for storage of traveller's bags. He set Seria down, gesturing for her to see the modest bathroom. A toilet sat next to a sink to the right of the door, with a single-person shower to the left. A rack held towels, shampoo and soap, all replaced once guests left or upon their use for multi-night stays. There wasn't much else to speak of for the room, except that the other nineteen looked exactly the same.
Once again, Seria laughed, and shook her head. "Always the gentleman..." As they went up another set of stairs, Seria finished her drink, holding the glass close to her. Getting down from Kaotix's arms, she looked around the room, and smiled. "They look almost exactly like the rooms we had at the old Kaganochii...these are just a bit bigger and have a bathroom to them." Seria smiled as she remembered her single bedroom, big enough for a single bed, a dresser, she was one of the lucky ones who had a small bathroom with hers, but most of them didn't. "These are beautiful rooms Kaotix, big too." She smiled at him from the middle of the room.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
"Having the storage compartments in the floor was somewhat of a necessity. Otherwise, the room would've been far too cramped with a dresser or wardrobe." he said. He took her hand once more, leading her to the next set of stairs. "I'll let you walk up these ones." he smirked, allowing her to ascend first. From the outside, the staff rooms looked no different, though he silently urged her to the last room, the one marked specifically for them. "The other rooms are bare...they will be customized for each staff member as they are hired. Think of these rooms like that TARDIS contraption that Doctor gentleman had...much larger on the inside than they would appear from the outside." he said, gently hugging her from behind. "Go in...I made sure that it would remind you a little more of our other home."
Staring at the doors infront of her, she suddenly felt nervous. "A little of home..." She whispered, she glanced back at her husband. Seria grabbed the door handles and pushed the doors open and gasped. "Oh my dear god...Koatix it's beautiful..." What lay before her was a room bigger than any she saw in the bar, the walls were painted a golden tan with a deep red trim around the baseline and ceiling. Infront of her was at least a king size be with what looked to be silk sheets and covers. The colours matched those of Seria's heirtage mixed in beautifully with Kaotix's. Walking into the room further she noticed the big open windows that opened to a balcony to the back of the room. The wood that made the bed seem arich dark brown and as she looked around she saw the wood matched two wardrobes that she figured held all their clothes. "My god Kaotix...it's almost like we are truly home....I love it oh god I love it." She laughed going over to sit on the bed which was soft and very comfortable. Seria looked over at her husband smiling, her face bright as the morning sun.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He watched her excitement with a sense of pride. The room perfectly matched their master bedroom back in Egypt, where the beautiful woman was royalty. Right down to the artificial breeze blowing in through the balcony window. He had enchanted it to show exactly how things were in their desert kingdom, right down to the weather. He walked in, closing the door behind him and joining her on the soft bed. "I knew you'd love it. The perfect reminder of our real home. An exact recreation of our room." He pointed over to the wardrobes. "And all of our clothes are in the wardrobes as well. Every single garment we own is available to us."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff