Want some free gold?!

OMGYES 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
Who do I have to sleep with? 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
No.... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 >

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Wiggling her nose in thought Leria looked over the bottles behind the counter before finally looking back at the two people keeping her company in the bar. "That sounds fantastic, I'd be more then happy to hang around and try to keep the place lively. There's a few things that I might be able to bring to the table in order to help out around here. Bartending, entertainment, that kinda stuff." She gave a soft smile before looking at Milo, "Kitty sitting for the little monster." Laughing she patted the cat on the head showing she was merely kidding. "I can be the newbie to the group!"

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
"Sadly, some peoples' pasts just can't leave them alone..." the Angel said, remembering his own dark days before he met Seria. And the hells that she had been through as well prior to coming to the Kaga. "But that's in a past that is buried. We remade this place for a reason, just like Milo said. We wanted a new start, and a new home to go with it." he said, gesturing to the grandeur of his work.

"There's some extra food in the kitchen if you guys are hungry...I'm gonna go feed the kids." the Demon called out on his way upstairs, the smell of a wonderfully home-cooked ham dinner wafting out of the kitchen. "I even left some aside for the Hairball!"

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Frowning Leria felt a little bad about all the talk of dark days and the past. It was something that clearly no one wanted to talk about and it was something that no one should have to talk about. "Well I say let the past stay in the past and that we cheer to a good future. Congratulations on the rebuilding of the bar and I hope that it goes smoothly for all of you. I understand how hard it is to run these sorts of things when you have a small staff and a small stream of people coming in and out that seem to be like small breezes in a blistering hot summer day. Like I said though, I'll try and help out where ever I can so if there is anything that you two need then feel free to let me know." Shifting up from her seat at the bar Leria walked around the counter to the drinks and looked over her shoulder. "Would anyone like a drink?"
Smiling at Leria, Seria nodded, glancing at her husband, knowing full well he was thinking what she was. The before and after effects of Kaganochii, all the good, and all of the bad.
"Well then it's settled. You shall have a permanent room here at the bar. They're on the fourth floor. Feel free to pick one, and you can design them the way you would like them."
Seria had to smile, this girl reminded Seria, a lot of herself. Watching Leria, she had to laugh to herself. Milo looked strangely at Seria, who just shook her head, watching Demon go to the children, who she suspected would be passed out. Sighing, she felt like a huge weight lifted from her shoulders, seeing Jade and Kotaro, just made the world a lot better for the Demon.
I won...you b*****d, I won.
Smiling to herself, she shook her head at Leria's question.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Shrugging her shoulders Leria looked at the bottles, "Well ok to the drink but I'm going to make one more. And thank you very much for the room. For the time being I'd be more the happy to work behind the bar for you, as a service to make up for the room that you're allowing me to stay in. I'm also great at cleaning. Cooking on the other hand..." Her voice trailed off as she looked towards the kitchen before bursting out into laughter. "That's something that I might need to stay away from." With that she grabbed a new martini glass and quickly ringed the glass in sugar before snapping her fingers causing the citrus vodka to go missing from its place on the wall and into the palm of her hand. While she twirled it around and around she grabbed the lemon juice and added it to the drink before stopping the vodka and adding it in. Snapping her fingers the vodka disappeared again and into its place as though it happen been touched. Lifting the glass Leria took a sip before smiling, "Mmmm, that always hits the spot." She then let a small giggle escape her before getting the cat a small bowl of milk.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He gave the girl a gentle pat on her back, moving out from behind the bar. "It's yours then. You can run the bar. If there's something you don't know how to make, there's a full recipe book on top of the cooler. Or you can ask me." He gave Seria a kiss on her cheek, taking her hand. "Coming to bed, hon?"
"Don't worry about it sweetie. As long as you work, I'm not picky."
Seria laughed watching Leria, and raised an eyebrow when she used magic. So she wasn't a normal mortal, like Seria had first thought.
"Your not human? Or are you a human with an interesting gift?"
Smirking, she watched Milo's slightly disgusted face when milk was set in front of him. At which he decided to drink from anyways. Rolling her eyes, she looked at her husband and nodded.
"If anyone shows up looking for either of us, let us know right away...and like I said pick whatever room you want, it's yours."
Getting up from her seat Seria followed Angel to the stairs, before going up, she looked back.
"Goodnight Leria, don't stay up too late. Same with you Milo. Goodnight."

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Looking up at the cook Leria shrugged her shoulders, "I'm sure that I'll just end up asking you. I'm ok for the most part though. All of my old guests use to never know what to drink so I always made special things for the different bars that I ran that were signature drinks. Normally they did more then just get you drunk thought." She grinned a devilish grin before realizing that everyone was going to be leaving soon. "Well I suppose that means that I should go off to my room then if things are going to be slowing down here." She looked over at Milo, "So... Do you just stay down here by yourself or do you go up there with you?" She thought for a moment before feeling even more confused. "Or do you have your own room? How odd that would be to walk into a cat's private room." Laughing she scooped up Milo. "If you don't have a room you're more then welcome to share mine with me. I could use a little cuddle buddy."

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Heading up to the 4th floor Leria thought about what Seria had asked about her, how she wasn't a normal human. Which was true, while Leria didn't have the answer as to what she really was she knew that she wasn't normal and that she had some abilities that were just amazing gifts of hers. Getting to the 4th floor she looked around for a room that she liked, something in the middle of the hallway so she didn't feel like she was right next to the stairs but not all the way in the back. Upon entering the room she noticed that it was much like the rest of the bar. With a snap of her fingers the room became a little more to her liking. There was now a large wooden wardrobe that was filled with some of her clothing. A small make-up table was laid out in a corner with a large mirror attached to the vanity as well as an ordinate chair in front of it. There was a large coat wrack hanging with many many of her scarves that she loved so much as well as some jackets of hers. Along the walls there was some lovely decorated frames with posters of some of her favorite books in them. Meanwhile a bookshelf appeared along one of the walls with rows and rows of books that she enjoyed reading as well as ones that helped her out with her special abilities and other non-fantasy reading material. The bed had a beautiful canopy hanging over it that had sheer fabric causing a small cut off from the rest of the room and pillows stacked on the bed of all shapes and sizes. Yawning she changed into some pjs and made her way to the bed before laying down and passing out for the night. Half of her lemon drop remaining in its glass that sat on a small wooden night stand next to her bed.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria Demain:Bartender

Yawning lazily Leria woke and and stretched before looking around her new room and remembering what had happened the night before. With a smile she walked to the connecting bathroom of the room before showering and getting dressed for the evening. Today she pulled on a pair of designer jeans and threw on a knited blue sweater that had a boat neckline causing her collar bones to show off nicely. The rest of the sweater fit like a glove to her body showing off an hour glass figure but the lack of chest that she had, something she envied of other women. After ruffling her fingers through her hair she began to make her way down stairs, her glass from last night in her hands to be washed and placed into its proper place. She wondered if anyone was up at the moment and moving around the bar.
Walking threw the front doors, Seria walked in. Her red hair was wind blown, and seemed messy, pushing her hair out of her face, she looked around the store. She had been outside walking, leaving everyone to sleep. Before she left, Seria had checked on her children, only to be shocked as to how old they were now. They weren't young children, but almost adults. Seria sighed, last night she swore she was holding her 4 and 5 year son and daughter. Only now they were 16 and 17 year old teenagers. Smiling to herself, she glanced at the mirror to double check herself. She wore a simple white t-shirt, with jeans and of course her high-heel black boots. She also wore what looked like a knitted sweater, that she wrapped around her and tied it off to keep her warm.
"God...how things have changed."
Mumbling to herself, Seria decided to attack her red hair, trying to make it somewhat presentable which was a little easier since it was now at the middle of her back, instead of her waist.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leria Demain:
Bartender
Having gotten bored Leria had worked her way to the bar and thought about making a drink time and time again. Instead she settled with snapping her fingers and causing a big screen tv to hang over head in one of the corners of the bar. At the moment she was watching one of the human NFL games and was yelling at the tv a while ago. Not loud enough to wake anyone that was sleeping but loud enough to show that she didn't agree with the opposite team or when the ref would call plays on hers. Sitting in front of her was a simple Mike's Hard Lemonaid. Clearly she needed a drink somewhere during the game.
Upon hearing a noise, Seria turned and looked over at Leria, smiling. Sitting at the bar, Seria stared at the woman, trying to figure out what exactly was the girl. Milo had appeared and sat on the counter beside her, looking from Seria and Leria.
"Everything okay?"
"Oh everything is okay..."
Milo raised his eyebrow, and shook his head slightly.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leria Demain:
Bartender
Turning around Leria noticed that she was no longer alone and that her last outburst had some cursing towards the tv. "Oh sorry," She laughed as she rubbed the back of her head nervously. "I uh, I got a tv placed in here. If you guys don't like it its really easy to take down. I just got a little bored and figured if I'm going to be working near the bar alone I might as well have some entertainment." Looking over at Milo she leaned forward and pointed at him. "Where in the world have you been cat? Last I thought you went to my room for bed time and then everyone was gone. You know for a demon cat you sure act like a ghost sometimes." Getting up for a bar stool she walked over to Seria, "Welcome back I suppose. Can I get anything for you? Doesn't have to be alcoholic." Her last sentence had a playful ring to it.
Blinking, Seria smiled and shook her head.
"Don't worry about it dear, the T.V's fine."
Milo purred and looked at Leria, a smirk on his face.
"Oh I was in your room for a while, but Seria got up I usually get up myself. And nothing for me."
"I'm good too Leria. So...tell me more about yourself darling? Where's your family?"
Seria spun and faced the bar, and watched Leria.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff