Welcome to Gaia! ::

Want some free gold?!

OMGYES 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
Who do I have to sleep with? 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
No.... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 >

Milo purred softly as he got his scratched, only to twitch when the door opened. Glancing over, he noticed the girl who seemed tired, lost and cold, very cold. He also had noticed Z wonder over to the bar. Getting up and streched, Milo sat at the one end of the counter watching everyone contently.

Seria held her babies close to her, and kissed them both on their heads.
"I'm so happy your home...I'm sorry I couldn't find you...oh my babies..."
Noticing that they looked hungry, she smiled.
"You must be tired, and you must be hungry, come...I'll take you to our room, and I'll get you some food okay? It's time to rest and relax."
Placing Kotaro and Jade on the ground and grabbing their hands, Seria got up and looked over at the bar.
"Kao, I'm taking the children upstairs so they can sleep...I'll be right back. They also could use some dinner maybe?"
Seria smiled at him, before taking Jade and Kotaro up to their bedroom on the third floor.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He gave a shrug to Z. "If you say so. Though I do keep quite a stock of non-alcoholic drinks as well." He gave a nod to the girl that had pulled up a stool, pulling away the empty glass he had pulled for Z. "One lemon drop coming right up." He got to work, pulling out a martini glass and dipping the rim into a small dish behind the bar filled with sugar. He grabbed his shaker, scooping it into the ice to fill it while reaching back to grab a bottle of Absolut Citron. While pouring out the vodka, he cracked open a can of lemon juice and added in the exact amount he needed. A few quick shakes later, he filled the glass and set it in front of the girl. "One lemon drop, as requested."

Dapper Shapeshifter

User ImageLeria licked her lips while looking at the cute little girly drink in front of her. "Thank you very much," she said with a bright smile before lifting the glass to her lips and taking a small sip. "Wow!" her eye lit up as she looked over the glass as though there was something within it that she didn't see at first glance. "This is fantastic!" Cheerfully she began to take another sip before looking around the rest of the bar to find what kind of group of people hung around around her. Clearly the bartender was nice and knew his stuff which was a nice change for once. As for the other characters a few just disappeared and the other man within the bar didn't seem to be much of a drinker. Turning back to the bartender she set her drink down on the counter. "This is a cute little bar you have here. My name is Leria by the way," shifting she lent her hand out to him as a welcoming shake.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Z looked at the new comer before looking at Kaotix. "I'm gonna head out and get some rest. Tell your wife that I wish the two of you good luck in running the place" he said as he stood up. "Hope you enjoy your self Leria" Z said as he walked out of the building.
Yawning, Milo looked at the young girl, his orange eyes looking her up and down. He smiled, well what seemed to be a smile on a cat.
"Nice to meet you Leria. I'm Milo, the resident feline. And yes I talk."
He winked one of his eyes. lying back down, crossing his front paws in front of him, his tail wrapped around his body, the tip twiching ever so slightly. He watched Seria go up the stairs, holding onto Kotaro and Jade's hands like they were still little children. He rolled his eyes, turning his attention back at the woman in front of him.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User ImageSmiling bright Leria reached over and gave a small pet to the cat's head. "Well that's simply fantastic!" Picking up her glass she took another drink of her lemon drop. "I would say that I find that hard to believe and that I should hold back on the drinks but seeing how this is the first one and I adore cats I think that I'll choose to believe this one." Leaning more onto the counter into almost a laying position of her torso she looked at the cat more closely, "So if you talk does that mean that you drink as well?"

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kao warmly shook her hand, still smiling. "I'm Kao, the owner of this wonderful place. The woman you saw go upstairs was my wife, Seria. But you can call her Skit. Those were two of my children with her, Jade and Kotaro." He turned to the wall of his liquor bottles, giving the bottle of Absolut Citron he had just used a quick wipe down. "Try not to mind the talking cat too much..." he said, soon after splitting into his two halves. "After all...he's not the strangest thing you'll see in your time here." they both said in unison, the Demon half moving into the kitchen to begin cooking food for his eldest son and daughter while the Angel stayed to keep the bar.
Milo raised an eyebrow at the girl, smirking as she leaned over the counter. Staying where he was, he watched her.
"Drink? Of course I drink. The only problem is, see the man behind the counter. Mutt, is his name, probably won't make me one. The other side of the coin, my dear friend Seria will probably skin me alive if I drink."
Milo stated, staring at the girl. He liked her, for some reason he could see her fitting in with this place quite nicely.
"Buuuut...if you can convince Mutt to make me one, or you another one...I will drink with you."

Dapper Shapeshifter

User ImageBlinking Leria looked slightly confused at the split of people and how there was something angelic in front of her now. While the cat didn't seem odd the split in people didn't seem very odd either. "Married, well isn't that fantastic!" Leria clapped her hands together and gave a soft smile before picking her drink back up again and taking a few new sips slowly making it go down. "Either then that it seems rather quiet here. Are you two the only ones that work here? I mean clearly it's not something that children would be doing unless there's more to this place than the bar." As if she was trying to answer her own question Leria looked around the area noticing that there was a set of stairs to the place and that there had to be rooms somewhere seeing how the children had just disappeared. Thinking of what the cat said Leria then turned and looked at the man behind the counter. "Soooo, why can't the cat drink?"

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
"He doesn't drink simply because I won't let him. He is a cat, therefore he can have water. Or if he's a good boy, he gets milk." the Angel said quite simply. "But yes, Seria and myself are currently the only ones working here. Z, the man who just left, is the only one of our old acquaintances to show up so far. They've all received word that we've rebuilt the place...now we just have to wait."
"Because he can't hold his alcohol, at all. Isn't that right Milo?"
Seria had walked down the stairs, looking at the cat on the counter, who seemed to pretend that he couldn't hear the woman at all. Rolling her eyes, Seria ran a hand threw her deep red hair, which fell to the middle of her back and shook her head.
"Milo...remember the last time you drank, you wounded up in some gypsy camp, with people cursing you left right and center because you...what was it...oh that's right, ate the great scared mouse...your not allowed to drink."
Milo's ear's were pinned back on his head, and he glared at the Demon, he glared at Seria for a few more moments before sticking out his tongue. Smiling, Seria turned to the woman.
"I'm Seria, but everyone calls me Skit. So call me whichever you wish. As for this place, Kao and I just opened it up. It's only us here, and tonight Jade and Kotaro returned home. There's four other floors to this place as well, all you have to do is go up those steps. The second floor is a game room of sorts, then third is rental rooms, fourth is perament residence for those who wish to live here, and fifth is mine and Kao's office."
Turning to speak to Z, Seria noticed he left, and looked at the front doors, she hoped he would take her offer into staying here. She didn't want him to forget about this place, and memories they had together, it was also then she noticed Angel behind the counter.
"I hate it when the Mutt splits, I can't call him a mutt anymore, instead it's Goodie, and Dumbass..."
Milo mumbled, which Seria rolled her eyes too.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User ImageArching her eyebrows she looked over at the cat before turning her gaze back to the bartender. "Interesting, well I do hope that they get her rather soon. I mean it's great that you're trying to rebuild your old bar." Leria thought back to the old bars that she use to work in or owned. "As for that cat I think that you should give him a little more credit. I mean after all if he can talk there must be something more to him." She looked closer at the cat, "Have you ever thought that maybe it's something or someone trapped within a cats body. I mean like a curse or something of that nature?"
"Milo isn't cursed, he's more of a demon, just a feline demon. Hence his albity to talk. He can also change form, to a certain point. Instead of his house cat form, he can become much bigger, and much scarier. I have sent out many messages in hopes to reach some of our old friends, if they show up, then awesome, if they don't...well I miss them. I'm sure Kaotix does too....in his own way."
Seria smiled and pet the cat on his head, as he looked away from her, slightly annoyed. Laughing to herself, Seria looked at the girl.
"What about yourself Leria, what brings you out here?"
Seria smiled sweetly at the girl, petting Milo, who relucently begain purring, closing his eyes, happy as can be.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Looking around a little longer and then looking back to Seria Leria gave a shrug of her shoulders, "I was just wondering about. Nothing exciting." She looked down into her glass swirling around the last sip that sat in the glass before downing it. "In all honesty I suppose I was kinda looking for a place like this. I've lived a long life believe it or not and I've had many a bars and jobs in them. I don't have the energy to open one up again and it seems like I've just been filtering here and there through one life and another so I'm scared to take a solid job in one." Looking back up to Seria she gave a smile. "So I figured the first one that I waltzed into I would make good company and enjoy a drink or two." Leria gave a small wink and began licking the sugar off of the rim of her glass causing the last bitter taste on her tongue to disappear.
The feline opened one eye looking at Leria intently, smirking his cat smirk, as Seria petted him. She had looked at the counter and smiled to herself. It was funny how she seemed to remind Seria, of well herself. Looking up at Leria, she nodded, absentmindly playing with the red crystal that was around her neck.
"If you wish to stay your more than welcomed, this place is ment to be more than just a bar, it's a home for those who need one. The orignal place was run by two sisters, and they took in everyone who walked threw those doors...they helped me. In many ways..."
Smiling to herself, in her mind's eye, Seria saw Ryukaya and Tayashi as clear as day, like they were truly standing in front of her now. Looking down again, Seria sighed, a sad smile on her face.
"This place used to be a place of saftey, of course people's past always seemed to haunt them, but here. Here everyone protects everyone. It was no longer a bunch of strangers living under one roof, Kaganochii became a disfuctional family. One that would tear others a part of even thinking about hurting one of the residences. It's one of the reason's these two decided to try to bring it to life, with new residences, and hopefully with some of the old."
Milo chuckled, staring at Leria.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces