No.... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12 >

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
He closed his eye and rested his hands on his table. "No where really. Not much has changed with me so I just drift about" he said before he shrugged his shoulders. "More has probably happened with you than me. How've you been" he asked as he opened his eyes.
"Me? Well...I've been doing alright lately...Life had managed to catch up to me a while ago, and made me pay a pretty big price. Now however, I've been doing good. Kaotix and I are still together, we have five kids. And we decided to try and rebuild this place. After everything that happened to the old one, we thought we could give this place another chance, a new one."
Seria looked around the new bar, and smiled to herself. It wouldn't be the same without everyone that called this place 'home' at one point.
"I sent out a bunch of letters to old friends in hope that they will come back, even if it's for a visit. How's Maverin, and Lerow? Do you still speak with them?"

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
He shrugged his shoulders as he thought about it. "Maverin's family so yes but not so much with Lerow. We talk occasionally but I haven't seen him in years" Z said as before shaking his head "They might show up to remember old times but i'm not sure how often that'd be."
Seria smiled as she looked down remembering the two of them.
"I do hope so...I hope they both are doing alright. And what about you? Are you going to stay? Or..."
She asked, glancing up at him.
"You always have a place here. You know that right? You can stay if you want...there's perment rooms on the third floor...your welcomed to one of them."
Fiddling with the red crystal around her neck, she placed her other hand gently on Z's arm, smiling slightly.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
He smiled a little and shook his head. He used his free hand to reach into his pocket and take out a piece of what looked like scrap metal. He squeezed it gently and it turned into the halberd/scythe weapon he had used before. The black paint on the wood had become paler and the metal pieces had lost their edge and shine. "I'm fine with coming over when I can but I feel like I shouldn't take up residence. Time, unfortunately, has turned me into a lonely pessimist with memory problems. I feel like I have no place in a location to be filled with new memories" he said with a chuckle.
Pulling back slightly, Seria stared at the weapon, a small sad smile on her face.
"We all have memories we want to forget..."
Whispering to herself, her hand wrapped around her red crystal lightly. Turning to look at Z, she smiled.
"You do have a place here...always will have one. Z...after everything Kaganochii has gone threw, she deserves new memories, mixed in with the old. Why not stay and join in with making the new, but also enjoying the old. You don't have to be alone."
Sitting back in her seat, Seria glanced at the weapon before looking back at Z.
"We all deserve new memories..."

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
"And new memories we will have, Seria." came the call from the door. Kao stood in the doorway, signs of fatigue on his face despite the smile that crossed his lips. Two figures immediately shoved past him into the friendly warmth of the Kaga, sprinting towards the demon woman with cries of "Mom!"
Kotaro and Jade both hugged their mother, nuzzling into her neck as they clung to her tightly.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Z shrugged his shoulders before the weapon returned back to being a piece of scrap metal. "While I do agree with you I might not be so lucky. Some times I forget what i've done after a few days. Even if I make new memories they might not stick" Z said as he took out a vial with a liquid inside that looked like liquid copper. He opened the top on it and poured it onto the floor. The liquid went over to the shattered mug and flowed over the pieces. It then reshaped and when it moved back the mug was put back together with the coffee back inside. He then leaned down with the vial tipped towards the floor and the liquid flowed back into it. "I still don't think I should be here all the time but i'll try with the new memories bit" he said as he sat up straight and closed the vial. He looked at the kids as he put the vial back in his pocket.
"We can try...that's all. We'll make sure there's a room ready for you for when you do stay. I promise Z, I'll help you."
Seria did hear the door open, she heard Kaotix's voice, what she wasn't expecting was her two oldest children to run in, screaming and hugging her. Shock once again took over her body as the boy and girl clung to her, hugging her, Seria sitting there frozen. A moment had passed when she finally wrapped her arms around her children, hugging them tightly to her, making a noise between a sob, and a laugh.
"You found them...Kaotix...you found them!"
Laughing she kissed her daughter and son on the head, and smiled down at them. Looking up, tears running down her face, she smiled stupidly at her husband, and looked at Z.
"Kaotix, I hope you remember Z, and Z, this is Kaotix my husband, and these two little rascals in my arms are my eldest two children. Jade, my daughter, and Kotaro, my son."
Holding them tight to her, she didn't know what would make this any better.
"I've missed you so much...I love you two."
Sitting over at the bar, Milo had been watching the whole scene, he jumped when the children screamed, and rolled his eyes when the Mutt came in, but happy seeing Seria smile as she did.
"Well done Mutt, well done indeed."

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Z looked at Kaotix and held up his hand before he moved his feet off of the chair. "I'll give you some space. It's not my place to interrupt a family reunion" He said as he stood up and walked over to the bar. As he did he picked up the mug and placed it on the counter when he reached the bar stools.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Shoving her hands into her pockets Leria shivered as a cold breeze cut though her. As she lifted her eyes from the path she was walking on having no idea where she could possibly be she found a worn down building with lights on inside. Cocking her head to the side a small feeling of confusion washed over her and a small feeling of worry coated under the confusion. Having been traveling for who knows how long though she could honestly say that she didn't have any desire to go on any farther. With a small sigh under her breathe she walked towards the building and pressed her hand lightly against the door and peaked her head in thinking she was to find some form of a modern haunted house. Instead her jaw dropped at the sight of what looked like a home away from home for her. A steampunk like bar. Shoving the door open more she waltzed in and looked all about her at the interior before having the wall of warmth hit her, she needed a drink, and bad.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kao nodded to Z, a memory itching at the back of his mind of the man sitting at the table. He turned to Milo, a smirk coming across his face as he made his way behind the bar. "Nice to see you too, Milo. Nice to know you haven't changed since I last saw you." he chided, playfully scritching behind the cat's ears before pouring himself a glass of water.

The eldest Rage children hugged Seria tightly, though not enough to suffocate her. They didn't look like they had been captured or imprisoned at all, but they did look like they hadn't eaten properly in some time. "I love you too, Mom." "We missed you so much... came the sobbed words of Kotaro and Jade.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kao set an empty glass on the bar, looking right at Z. "Thirsty at all? I've got anything you can imagine back here, my friend." He looked to the girl that entered, raising a hand in greeting. "Hello there! Welcome to the Kaganochii!"

Dapper Shapeshifter

User ImageLooking over at the bar and the man that welcomed her she gave a bright smile and walked over to the bar. "Hi there, and thank you for the welcoming. This is quiet the bar you have here if I do say so myself." Shifting she pulled out one of the stools up against the bar table and sat down before looking at the wall of liquor behind the man. What did she want to drink? Something difficult? Girly? Easy? Hard? Finally she settled her mind and leaned against the counter with her arms crossed slightly. "Excuse me sir, can you make me a lemon drop?" The idea of the sugar lined glass sounded fantastic and the tart would keep her back to reality from the warm industrial wonderland she was sitting in.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
He blinked and hook his head. "Nah. Thanks for the offer but i'm good. I didn't drink that much in the old place. I don't think there's much of a reason for me to start."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff