No.... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kao waited for the wolf to back off, taking a moment to glace back at Seria and the newcomer to his bar. "Stay back, you two. If anything is going to happen, it will happen to me." he said, turning to the lightning wolf. He stepped forward, bending at the knees to grasp the runed canister. He kept eye contact with the creature before him,backing away slightly before opening the canister, still unsure of what to expect.
A smaller sealing spell broke at Kaotix's touch and one end of the canister slid open, an odd way to restrict the recipient, the thing had been magically sealed shut, made to open for Kaotix and no one else. Inside was a rolled up slip of paper, a message written in plain black ink with Lotaris handwriting. The message read more akin to a set of instructions than a letter.

If this finds you well and you are there
go into the kitchen and fill both sides
of that double sink to the brim with water.
Wait for the surface to settle before
standing in front of the one to your left
and gaze into the reflection you see.

Certainly an odd request, even so this was definitely written by Lotaris, and the beast that claimed to be serving him certainly seemed to show no signs to the contrary. The style of writing was almost artistic, and wasn't something anyone would use if they needed to write and send a message quickly, so the chances of him being in trouble were down somewhere between slim and none.

Having delivered the message, his task complete for the time being Raiju turned and walked over toward the wall to lay down. You send me out here to bring this thing a mere piece of script, then say to wait there. I should kill you the next time I see you and end this little agreement old man...

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kao stood there, rereading the letter at least a dozen times. Each time his eyes sped over the words, his ire at his old friend rose higher. He finally got frustrated enough to burn the letter to ash, turning and walking back inside. "That b*****d. Playing tricks with us already and he's not even here!" he growled out, headed for the kitchen as the letter requested. He plugged both sinks and turned the water to full power, sitting and seething in a mild anger while the tubs filled. "The least he could do is at least tell us that he's okay. But noooo...the old codger has to play his little game." he grumbled under his breath.
Seria wrapped her shawl around herself more, trying to keep warm. Glancing Kira to her husband, who was getting more annoyed by the minute. She watched him storm into the bar, as she wore a very confused expression. Turning back to the wolf, Seria went to open her mouth but then closed it. She turned to follow her husband, and looked at Kira.
"That man who appeared and just stormed off. That's my husband Kaotix, and that other demon...well I'm not too sure yet."
Shivering from the mixed coldness from being outside and standing next to Kira, smiling at Kira, Seria walked into the bar to see her daughter standing beside Milo. Both wearing a very confused look on their face.
"Did you see where your father stormed off too?"
Jade nodded and pointed tithe kitchen door, as Milo looked from the kitchen to Seria with a very lost expression.
"Mom what's going in? Is Dad okay?"
"I don't know sweetheart. But I'm about to find out."
Seria kissed her daughter on the head, as she walked by to go into the kitchen to find Kaotix.
"Kaotix...what's going on? Why are you so upset?"
Walking over to him, she kissed him on the cheek, before staring at the sinks.
"Uh...why are you filling the sinks?"
Looking at him once again with a confused look on her face.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
A soft smile graced him at his wife's kiss, an arm wrapping around her waist while he continued to sit and wait for the sinks to be filled. "The old codger's fine...but this is part of his instructions. I am to fill the sinks, then we both are to gaze upon the water of the left-handed sink." He scowled again, glaring straight forward. "That b*****d and his games..."
"If it wasn't for that b*****d...I'd be dead right now."
Moving closer to her husband, Seria gently reminded Kaotix of that, smiling so. As much as they both annoy each other Kaotix and Lotaris were still the best of friends. Shaking her head at Kaotix, Seria stared at the sinks watching them film, resting her head on her husbands shoulder.
"I'm glad he's okay, I was worried there for a moment. I hope he plans on coming here for a visit soon."
Seria sighed, smiling up at Kaotix, kissing him on the cheek again.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He sighed, grateful that Seria could always calm him down when his anger grew too much. "I know that...but the least he could've done was actually tell us things in the letter, rather than give out these silly instructions." he said, standing and shutting off the sinks. "Okay...the letter said to wait until the water settled, then we both look into the left side."
Smiling, Seria placed her head on his shoulder watching the water. As it settled, she thought about her friend and smiled more. Lotaris did have a flare for the dramatics and sometimes it was quite fun. Other times it did prove to be annoying. The water was settled and still, looking up at her husband, Seria took a few steps over to the left sink and stared.
"I don't see anything. Why the hell would Lotaris want us to this. Couldn't a mirror surfice?"
Glancing back at Kaotix, she had a very confused look on her face before looking back at the mirror like water, just staring at her own reflection.
"Oh Lotaris, what are you playing at dear friend?"
She mumbled, continuing to stare at the water.
A minute passed while Seria and Kaotix stared at the waters surface. Nothing, No movement, no changes, there was just their own reflections staring back at them. That is, until a pair of black orbs rose from the base of the sink to the surface. Before either of them could react a the orbs flew straight up in a pillar of water, the end of which took the form of a snakes head. The part of the snakelike monster which sprung up from the sink wrapped itself around Kaotix's neck and pulled backward, as if to try slamming the man's head into the far rim of the sink.
Meanwhile the water on the surface of the right sink shimmered and rippled as a man rose though the waters. His head was bowed and covered in a hood, beyond the edge of which a few strands of light blond hair mixed with grey showed. In his right hand, an old worn and battered rod measuring about a head shorter than him. The runic symbols etched along over along its surface glowed as he continued to rise.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kao was unable to react to the attack by the water snake, his head audibly bouncing off the sink before he fell to the floor, clutching his head with both hands. [********] he yelled out in pain, rolling for a moment before opening his eyes and seeing the man risen from the other sink. He immediately recognized his old friend, but stayed on the floor in his pain. "Gods be damned, Lot...was that really ******** necessary?! ******** that really hurt..."
(I'm sorry! It's been so long since I got the shout to come by and RP with you guys again! I've been really busy, but I think I might actually start again this week. How have you guys been!? Long time no speak. smile Not sure of how to introduce myself again, rp skills are very much terrible now.)

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ryukaya
(I'm sorry! It's been so long since I got the shout to come by and RP with you guys again! I've been really busy, but I think I might actually start again this week. How have you guys been!? Long time no speak. smile Not sure of how to introduce myself again, rp skills are very much terrible now.)

[OMGRYU! *huggs* We're actually waiting on Lotaris to post...once this little bit with him is done, then things can continue as normal >.> Lazy b*****d can't make up his mind on how to do this...]
Lord Kaotix Rage
Ryukaya

[OMGRYU! *huggs* We're actually waiting on Lotaris to post...once this little bit with him is done, then things can continue as normal >.> Lazy b*****d can't make up his mind on how to do this...]

(<3! Woo, good to be back. How are you Kaotix!? Life treating you well? smile Oh Lotaris :p things haven't changed much, everyone is still just as awesome as they were before I left smile Hopefully people will post. Looks like they haven't been on in awhile!) I shall sit and wait.)
(Man this should have been up a long while ago...Damn you life for being so entertaining and stuff...Hi Ryu, how've things been?)

The watery serpent slid out from the other sink and began coiling it's way up the the hooded figures staff as he began descending a few invisible steps from the sink. "You can stop your little whining act. If I wanted to do more than leave that little welt I would have. As for necessity..." His voice began to trail off as he stopped a few inches from the floor to stare at Kaotix. The hood still hid the whole of his face except for the eyes, a pair of light green eyes which began to glow in the shadows cast by the hood.
You're not here for a fight you know...
No, i'm here for answers. I put this behind me and now he's dragging it back. I sealed the land for a reason.

"So far I think you deserve far worse 'old friend' for the things you've done, but I felt it to hear an explanation as to a few things first. Like where you decided to run off to for thirty seven years leaving behind a group of the most tenacious and dangerous enemies we ever had. Or why you broke my wards around here to get to this place after I put them up to keep people away. Maybe you'd prefer to say why even after all that, you wanted to bring me to the one place in our past that should have remained buried." The virulence in his voice was tangible even if the temperature around him hadn't been lowly heating up to somewhere that felt to be only mildly below boiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff