No.... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kotaro just grumbled at his sister, using his own magic to repair the bed and remake it as well. It didn't take nearly as long as Jade repairing the wardrobe, so he leaned against one of the posts with a smirk. "And maybe if you would keep your trap shut, you would've been done before me." he countered, easily picking up the remaining debris from their earlier scuffle.

The demon half stood in the doorway, leaning against it while his children cleaned up their mess and chirped at each other like they always do, a smirk on his face. "Alright you two...that's more than enough. Just finish cleaning already."

He smiled, moving behind the bar and more specifically behind his wife. He hugged her close against him, guiding her hands to exactly where those rare bottles were hidden. "I managed to find you a few bottles while I was out looking for the kids." he said softly, kissing the mark on her neck. "Try to make them last, okay? They were quite the pain to acquire. I'd rather not have to go hunting for them again."
It was a small flick, not one easily seen, from Jade's wrist that sent the peice of wood to fly at the back of Kotaro's head. The young girl finished what she was doing, acting all innocent in front of her father, laughing on the inside at her older brother. Jade helped gather the rest of the debris on the floor all the while not saying anything. Just being sweet innocent Jade.

Seria smiled and giggled when Angel came behind her and pulled her close. She gripped the bottles, leaning against her husband, looking up at him, since he was taller than she.
"Thank-you Angel. I wasn't too sure if you remembered the kind or not."
Placing the bottles down she turned around in his arms, wrapping her arms around his waist smiling.
"You spoil me too much you know that? Waaay too much."
Leaning up she kissed him on his lips.
"Speaking of our children...where did you find Jade and Kotaro. I couldn't find them anywhere. Where were they?"
In her mind, Seria had imagined the worst situations that she knew Kain might of put them in. Looking at both her children, she hoped that they didn't go threw her worst fears.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kotaro was completely oblivious to his sister's action, though the piece of wood never connected with him. He finished picking up the last of the debris, incinerating it in his hands.

Kao stopped the piece of wood before it got to his clone, flinging it right back at his daughter faster than she could react to it, though it burned to a crisp just before connecting with her. "Nice try, Jade. But next time, do it when I'm not around."

He kissed her right back, holding her tight against him. "They were safe. Kain never even knew what to look for. I found them completely by accident. They were both hidden deep within the forest, unseen by everyone but me I guess. Almost like they used the elements themselves to hide away..." he said, his natural attunement to the elements being the only reason he sensed where they were hidden away.
Jade jumped back in surprise as the peice of wood came flying at her. Making a face at her father Jade continued to help clean up and in no time they were done.
"As if you ruined my fun Dad...it would of been so funny if it hit Kotaro. And look we're all done."
Jade smiled sweetly at her father, then went over to hug him. Sucking up no doubt but she was truly a daddy's girl.
"Can we go now? It's all clean. Daddy please?"
Yup, total suck up.

Seria sighed and smiled, placing her head against Kao's chest. That was a relief to hear that Kain hadn't been able to touch her children.
"Oh thank the gods, I was worried that he might of gotten to them. I couldn't imagine what he would of done to them if he had."
She looked up at Angel and smiled, placing a hand on his cheek.
"We made strong, beautiful kids. You know that right?"
Seria seemed to glow again, a glow that hasn't been seen for a long time.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kotaro stuck his tongue out at his sister, thankful for his father's momentary protection. "Stop kissing his a**, Jade. He's smiling...I'm not sure how I should be feeling about that..."

He was indeed smiling, knowing exactly what was happening between his other half and his wife. "We're not going anywhere just yet...your mother and I are having a moment. Just relax for a little while. We'll head back downstairs soon."

He nodded, equally thankful that his eldest troublemakers were unharmed by that evil being. He gently nuzzled against her hand, smiling as he noticed how much she was glowing again. "They turned out strong and beautiful because of how much we've endured, Seria. And now we've been rewarded again. We have our home back, and nothing's going to change that this time." he said, brushing her hair away from her face and leaning in for a kiss.
Jade looked at her brother and stuck her tongue out back at him. Glancing at her Demon half of her brother, she rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around her waist.
"Ugh...Mom and you are always having a 'moment'. I want to spend time with the two of you too!"
Jade looked over at her father and sighed rolling her eyes before smiling.

Seria leaned up and kissed him back, ever so softly, moving her hand from his face intangling it in his hair, bringing herself closer. Placing her other hand on his shoulder, she kissed him a little deeper, smiling as she did so.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kotaro ignored his sister, turning his back to her as she continued to suck up to their father. "They haven't seen each other almost as long as we haven't seen Dad. Let them be for a bit. Being around me won't kill you...we learned that already."

The demon smiled at his daughter, who was nearly eye level with him. "He's right, Jade. Let your mother and I have a little privacy."

The angel didn't care about privacy right now. Merely having his wife in his arms again was enough. He wrapped his arms protectively around her waist, leaning down a little into the kiss. He broke off, nuzzling into her neck. "Your daughter is getting restless...should we let them come downstairs, my Queen?"
Jade sighed heavily as she looked at her father and older brother. They were right she knew but she couldn't help but be a suck up. She missed their family as much as her dad and even if he doesn't want to admit it, Kotaro.
"Yeah...I guess your right. Mom did think we were all dead for the longest time."
Jade smiled and sat on the bed, once again sticking her tongue of at Kotaro.
"I took care of myself as much as you did...we both survived with and without help. I probably could of done it myself if you didn't have to act like the big tough older brother."
Jade smirked at her brother before looking at her father waiting for permission to leave.

Seria smiled and giggled as Angel nuzzled her.
"Just a few more mintues my love. I do miss our time."
She placed her hand on the back on the back of his neck and placed her other hand on his cheek. Kissing him again softly.
"I do miss just you and I sometimes"
Seria smiled at him, rubbing her thumb against his cheek, nuzzling his neck herself with a mischief smile on her face.
"I love you."

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He sat down next to his daughter, hugging her close. "Your mother missed all three of us...but there's something about seeing me again that's bringing back a lot of memories. Just let us be for a little while. You and your brother will have your time with her." Despite his completely demonic nature, he was being very sympathetic...surely a side effect of being fused to an angel all day.

"I love you too, Seria. I don't know what we'd do without you..." he said, continuing to nuzzle her, hugging her tightly. He didn't see her mischievous smile, though he could certainly feel it. "And what's with that smile, you?" he teased, biting down on his mark to tease her more.
Looking from her father to the door, Jade sighed and nodded.
"I guess she's been threw more than we did...what did happen to her? She won't exactly talk about it."
She curled close to Kaotix, enjoying the hug. It had been a long time since he hugged her like that, well since she was a kid. Glancing over at her brother, Jade smiled slightly, resting her head on her Dad's shoulder.

Smiling more, Seria pulled back from Kaotix, grabbing the front of his clothes bringing him closer to her.
"If I had it my way, I'd have you right now my love."
Seria looked at her husband with that same smile and aroused look in her eyes. She kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Tonight, I demand your attention, both of yours. As one person."
She nipped his ear teasingly before pulling away smiling.
"I guess we should let our children and your other half down now."

Chatty Trader

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
The door of the bar opened slowly as a man with silver hair and crystal blue eyes, adorning a black brocaded coat and breeches, with knee-high travelling boots stepped in. He looked to be around the age of twenty, though his eyes betrayed him to be much, much older. The silver blade at his hip, inscribed with runic symbols, seemed to pulse with an arcane energy.

He scanned the room for a moment before proceeding further into the tavern. He searched for a moment as to where to sit. He found a chair at a table and sat where he pulled, from his coat, a seemingly ancient and tattered book inscribed with the same runic symbols as the sword, and pulsing with energy just the same. He began flipping through the pages as he waited for service.
Seria pulled away from her husband upon hearing the door, glancing over she looked at the man.
"Why hello there, I'm Seria...most call me Skit. Is there something I can get you."
She smiled at him, walking over to him waiting to take his order. She looked at him glancing at the runes on his sword and book. She had seen runes similar to those, of course she couldn't read them but Lotaris was always pouring over runes similar.
"That gentleman over by the bar is also my husband Kaotix."
Seria smiled again.

Chatty Trader

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
His gaze lifted from the tome to meet hers, his piercing crystalline eyes resembled pure diamonds in the light. He smiled to her as he stood. "Hello to you as well, Miss Seria, my name is Aldrik. I am pleased to make your acquaintance."
His voice was soft and sweet, alluring, even. His accent was a mesh of English and Irish. He nodded to the man she had described as her husband. He was not one for yelling across rooms, he found it rude and disrespectful.

Skittlezdannygirls
Seria nodded and smiled.
"The pleasure is all mine of course...it's nice to meet you Aldrik. Is there anything I can get you, drink, food...lodging?"
Her own ruby coloured eyes looked at him quickly, once again glancing at the runes. She was of curious of what he was doing with those, but didn't ask. Wasn't her place. She wrapped an arm around her slim torso, as she rest her other arm ontop, while playing with the ruby jewel around her neck. All the while smiling at him.
"We have a wide selection of food, and drinks if your interested."

Combative Duelist

A spirit demon of the other world, a cold hideous being, the Winter Youkai. All, but last were the names he's been given the entire one thousand years he has existed. A pale, silver haired Japanese man, petite in size, cerulean beads called Ki snugged his neck tight, and naked in his torso; the demon had dragon tattoos coursing his arms, chest, and back. They seemed to have a mystic green glow, and occasionally traveled through out his entire body.

A bluish silver, sheathed dagger with ancient rune symbols placed at his hip, and as the Youkai stepped in Kaganochii, everything in a 15ft radius of the Winter demon would slowly begin to frost. Sitting nearest to the door, as he found a seat away from the rest of the crowd, he sat, undisturbed by the onlookers casually staring his way, possibly at all the scars that etched his body.

And sighed, a cold breath of freezing air escaped his lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff