OMGYES 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
Who do I have to sleep with? 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
No.... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Dapper Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
Leria Demain:Bartender
Wiggling her nose Leria listened to the talk about the bottle before looking at the wall and then shaking her head. "I don't think that any of these drinks are going to do." Grabbing a glass from the counter she set it onto the counter before deciding she was going to show off her talents a little bit more. Reaching over she placed some ice into the glass before snapping her fingers and causing a deep green bottle to appear in the palm of her hand. Twirling it like before she popped off the cork so quickly it was as if the stopper was never in the bottle to being with. Adding some of the liquid into the glass it came out a bright green color. "Now to add a few of my special touches." Leaning over she blew lightly on the glass causing a small glass fairy to form against the glass looking like she was hugging it. Leria then reached her wrist up to her mouth before biting it and causing some blood to floor. She placed a few drops of it into the drink before snapping her fingers causing the wound to heal up perfectly. Sliding the drink across the counter Leria's eyes lit up. "It's a signature drink from my old bar, no worries about the blood. I'm a special sort of breed and don't carry any kind of mortal diseases. This drink is pretty strong for humans so I think that it will suit you well. It also has some interesting side effects but whether or not you let your mind think they will happen with decide whether or not they will.
"Mom...did she just...was that-?"
Before the young girl could finish her sentence, Jade was falling off her chair, fainted. Catching her, Seria rolled her eyes, placing the child on the sofa not to far away from where they were.
"A demon who faints at the sight or smell of blood. What a daughter I have..."
Seria chuckled to herself, coming back over to the bar looking at the drink.
"I'm not a mortal Leria, I'm like you in a sense, I'm a mixture of things, but I call myself a demon, since I do have some demon blood running threw my veins."
Smiling, she took a sniff of the drink, raised her eyebrow, before taking a drink from it. It was strong, and it did taste good.
"I'm impressed...but what exactly is in this, besides your blood."
At the moment, it was all Seria could smell, and taste, was Leria's blood, something she hasn't tasted in a long time. It worried her a little, but she figured as long as no one pisses her off in the next few hours, Seria would be perfectly fine.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leaning against the counter Leria couldn't hide the smirk that was on her face from the girl fainting. She thought it was kind of funny to see a demon do that seeing how they generally caused blood shed. "Well the base of the drink is Absinthe. Nothing too exciting normally seeing how they don't place wood warm in it anymore seeing how that's what makes people see s**t but when I make them I make sure that they do. I'm sure that it's nothing that you can't handle. As for the side effect it use to be a dare seeing how when I was my former self it would make you live your worse nightmares. I've become a better person since those days though so now you just live in pleasant thoughts and have an all around peace. It's a lifestyle I live by and like to pass onto others when I get the chance." Reaching over she began to prep herself a drink trying to think of what she wanted, maybe a different signature drink from the past.
Used to make you relive your worst nightmares... Seria eyed the drink before taking another sip. Oh she knew she could handle whatever might happened it was what she did. Looking up at the girl before her, so she has a dark past like Seria well everyone in Seria's family anyways. Raising her eyebrow Seria took another sip.
"So you used to cause s**t too huh? I had a time like that. I used to enjoy others suffering. Now you must understand the many years I've lived it was only time till I snapped, until I gave into my instinct of being a demon."
Shaking he head, Seria had to smile a little. Not knowing if it was the fact she tasted blood in many years for the first time or it was her just thinking of how evil she truly was at one point. Something she also didn't tell Kaotix.
"It was a dark time for me then, but I'm sure you've gathered I've gone threw a personal hell of my own."
It was odd telling Leria something's about herself. It really was, but at the same time it was nice to tell someone who didn't go threw it. Hopefully Leria never would have too, Seria thought staring at the woman. It was something Seria wouldn't want to wish on anyone.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Shrugging her shoulders Leria knew that everyone went through hard times in one way or another. It was just a natural part of living. "Don't worry about past lives or anything like that. What's important is who you are now and who you're going to be in the future." Leria waved her hand through the hair as if there was a fly that was bothering her. "That's what I started to believe in and what made me sane again. I suppose you could say that I was a problemed child at one point which I was. And of course who doesn't like to cause problems from time to time. But at one point in my life while I was in all of the darkness I finally chose that I didn't want to be that way anymore. That I wanted to be something better and that the world should see something better." Smiling bright Leria made herself a basic lemon drop again before sighing and placing her hands on the counter. "I'm glad that you liked the drink, if you'd like I can make a signature one for this place as well."
Seria smiled.
"I had help in my time, my brother helped me. At that time he was all I had. We tried rebuilding a life again, but sadly that didn't last long."
It was true, her brother in a way saved Seria from herself. She admitted hat yeah everyone has gone threw a personal hell of their own and she was sure for some she was a part of that hell. Looking at Leria, Seria took a sip of her drink, smiled then then nodded.
"That would be spledid if you did that. Maybe this place will come alive more. That would be nice. Or someone show up."
Thinking of Z, Seri glanced at the door hoping maybe he'd come back. Wouldn't that be nice. Or his brother or their odd friend Lerow. Shaking her head Seria finished her drink, turning to watch Leria make a new drink.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Wiggling her nose Leria looked to the door too seeing that she didn't know anyone knew around the place. "Well there's a chance that I could invite a few friends of mine but in all honestly they've kind of parted their own ways. You could try placing out ads but I don't know if that's going to be very useful." Sighing she placed her elbow on the counter and her head in her hand looking almost bored. "Bars just simply aren't what they use to be anymore. It's a shame really."

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
[I'm gonna keep this in time with what you two had going, since it doesn't make sense for a soup to prepare overnight]

Kao emerged from the kitchen, three bowls of the soup in tow for each of the ladies sitting at the bar. "Here we go...freshly made tomato basil soup. Try it, please. Let me know how it is. It's been too long since I've made it like this." he said, setting down the three plated bowls. He pulled packs of oyster crackers from his pocket, tossing them on the bar as well before noticing that Jade was out cold. "What happened? Whose blood did she see?"
Seria smelled the soup and smiled warmly at her husband before glancing over at her unconscious daughter.
"Leria's blood love, she made a drink on where she placed a drop of blood in it. I guess Jade isn't used to the smell nor has she tasted it."
Taking a spoon full of soup, she tasted and nodded. It was nice to have this on a chilly day.
"This is wonderful darling. Thank-you"
The smell must of stirred something in Jade who moaned softly before waking up slowly. Seria chuckled as she watched Jade get up from the couch and looked around with a confused look on her face. Her purple eyes landed on Kaotix and a bright smiled appeared on her face.
"Dad!"
Getting up the girl ran at her father full force hugging him tightly. Seria laughed and ate some more of the soup watching her husband and daughter.
"Where have you been hiding? Is that soup I'm smelling? Oh good I'm starving!"
Before Seria could finish her next spoon full, Jade took it out of her mothers hand and swallowed the soup at which Seria rolled her eyes at.
"You are truly your fathers daughter."
Jade stuck out her tongue and glanced down at the empty glass by Seria and made a disgusting face.
"You seriously didn't finish that drink? Oh Mom that's gross and blood smells so gross. How could you?"
Raising her eyebrow Seria glanced from Kaotix to Jade and just shook her head laughing quietly to herself.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kao hugged his beautiful daughter back, rubbing her back thankfully before she pulled away to steal the soup from her mother. "Now, Jade...I made you a bowl for a reason. And that's what I've been working on. A soup like this needs to be tended to nearly at all times." he said, pushing the untouched bowl towards her. "Where's your brother? Still out cold?"
"I guess so...he was asleep when I got up. But he can be so lazy sometimes. After I eat, maybe I'll get him..."
Jade seemed to jump on the other bowl of soup eating it all, kissing her father on the cheek, then running up the stairs all the while hearing her scream "Kotaro!". Seria burst out laughing watching Jade.
"Kotaro isn't going to be happy when Jade wakes him up."
Finishing her own bowl of soup, she got up and went over to Kaotix, hugging him and kissing him smiling.
"That was splendid darling. Thank-you."
Seria smiled brightly at him, she seemed to get some more colour back now that she seemed happy, happier than she's even been in a long time.
"KOTARO WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUM!"
From four floors below, they could hear Jade scream at her older brother, and with that scream came a crash. Closing her eyes, Seria started to laugh, placing her head against Kaotix's chest.
"I hope to god, they didn't break the room..."
She said while laughing.
"And by the way...they're yours my sweet...when they decide to break things."

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He sighed, knowing before she even made it up the first flight that Jade was going to yell at his demonic clone. "No he isn't...I can only hope-" he started, being cut off by his daughter's scream. He let out another heavy sigh, giving Seria a hug before heading upstairs himself. "If they broke the room, they're both dead..." he muttered to nobody in particular. He approached his bedroom door, opening it and not being surprised to find Jade in a headlock, both siblings moving as one throughout the room to get control of the situation. "What do you two think you're doing?!" he yelled at them, allowing a little more of his demonic side to take control for this situation.
When their father screamed it gave Jade a chance to break free from her brother's headlock. Since being free, Jade took this opportunity to swing and punch her brother in the face.
"Ha! Take that Kotaro! And look what you did! You pissed off Dad."
Before her brother could attack back, Jade maneuvered over to her father and then decided to look around. The room was indeed destroyed, the bed where Kotaro was sleeping was now in two, the night stand smashed and the wardrobe in pieces across the room.
"Oh Kotaro your in big trouble..."
"I wouldn't blame it all on him Jade you help create the mess, so the two of you can clean it."
Seria had walked in and groaned at the sight. How could two teenagers be so destructive. She looked from daughter to son and rolled her eyes, placing a hand on your husbands shoulder. Seria couldn't help but have some amusement from this, even though her face showed disappointment, it was in her eyes that you saw amusement.

Married Businessman

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kao was still fuming at the sight of the bedroom, having a feeling that something like this was going to happen. He glared at both children, watching them wither beneath his firey gaze. "You both made the mess, you both clean it. This is not Egypt. You both will clean up after yourselves here."

Kotaro's ears drooped as he was scolded, knowing not to mess with either of his parents. He rubbed his cheek where Jade had punched him, it still stung quite a bit. "Can I at least hit her back? She didn't have to punch me..."

"Not a chance. Now get to work. I'll be splitting so that you two don't get into another fight." He said, splitting as he said he would. The demon half stayed in the bedroom, the angel taking Seria's hand and going back downstairs.
Jade bowed her head as well, as their father fumed. Glancing at her mother for help, Seria just shook her head walking out with Angel. Glancing at Kaotix, jade sighed and started to pick the pieces of the Wardrobe up.
"See if you just of gotten up, we wouldn't have too do this. God you can be so lazy."
Jade stuck her tongue at her brother, continuing to clean the pieces up placing them all in a pile. When she gather all the pieces together the young girl stood in front of the pile and whispered something under her breath and the wardrobe slowly began to fit together. In no time the wardrobe was together and in its proper place. Downstairs, Seria laughed when they were some what out of ears reach. Looking to the Angel she smiled.
"Kotaro is your son...I can't get over how much he looks like you. Mind you it's nice to have children running around again. Well not trashing the room part but having them here."
Smiling Seria walked over to the bar and went looking for a certain bottle of wine, the kind she used to drink waaay back when.
"Angel do we have any of that special red wine I used to drink. The one in the purple bottle and had the red wax."
Since she was bent over moving bottles around, Seri whacked her head upon standing up. Boy did it hurt. Rubbing the spot, she looked over at Kaotix with a smile and shrugged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff