Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you a morning, afternoon, or evening person?

Morning. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Afternoon. 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Evening. 0.6 60.0% [ 18 ]
Leave me the hell alone, I'm tryna sleep. >:[ 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Pollwhore. 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 4035 4036 4037 > >> >>> »|

Wheezing Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
crazedcody
Taku-hikari
crazedcody
Taku-hikari
crazedcody
Taku-hikari
*stalks back in with dark,tight clothing and a sharp katana set a flamed and a dark look in her eyes that haven't been there before , with a full intention of killing Cody*

Oh s**t.......

YOU SHALL NOT BE KILLED BUT TORURED UNTIL YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE!

Not.....*chops off 'thing' then makes it grow back, does it repeatedly and then lets it grow back then leaves him alone*

uhhhhh.....ok ....so does it still work?

yes but its smaller now by THREE inches MWUAHAHAHAHAHA! and it hurts everytime you get a hard on! revenge dude.

gos over to the dying inside inn and completly heals it to normal size and pain reless.......ok.... are we even...just dont sit on my head my wife likes to kiss that....

awwwwwwwwwww you destroyed my happiness but ok ill glomp you from your back NOT your head. And for your information im only 90 lbs!
crazedcody
Taku-hikari
crazedcody
Taku-hikari
crazedcody
AnimeEyes143
A tall slender women comes threw the doors,her hair as dark as the night sky.She looks young around the age of six-teen.Some demonic ora is around her as she walks in a bit further."This place open?"She says with a sweet voice,despite her demonic appearnce.

yup... ask cat for drinks..... or the boss for a room....

*looks down on Cody because she is on his back* Hey hold still, I'm trying to sleep here! *nuzzles into his neck*

ohhhhhhhhh............stupid cats......no offence catherine

*bites Cody's ear to quiet him down then goes back to sleep*

owch da** it..............catherine get her offffffffff.......
so wha t u do here

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
crazedcody
nekoshojo_1080
well, cody, i hope it still works.. if not then i think youll be in trouble with the wife!! *laughs heartily* rofl

ok boss u wait ill get you back for that....

razz u and what army bub! u obviously dont know me very well, do you? didnt i just get done talking about dark pasts?? twisted ninja
fierdragon
crazedcody
Taku-hikari
crazedcody
Taku-hikari

*looks down on Cody because she is on his back* Hey hold still, I'm trying to sleep here! *nuzzles into his neck*

so wha t u do here

I keep the place safe babe....*walks over and gives her a kiss*...missed you....

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
fierdragon
crazedcody
Taku-hikari
crazedcody
Taku-hikari

so wha t u do here

oh, nice to finally meet you by the way! cody talks about you all the time!! 3nodding and if you are referring to taku, i believe she is the maid! mrgreen
nekoshojo_1080
crazedcody
nekoshojo_1080
well, cody, i hope it still works.. if not then i think youll be in trouble with the wife!! *laughs heartily* rofl

razz u and what army bub! u obviously dont know me very well, do you? didnt i just get done talking about dark pasts?? twisted ninja

oh boy im so affraid of you hahahah.......you forget who holds the suzzie 9mm rocket launcher....

Wheezing Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
nekoshojo_1080
sweatdrop so, innuendo.. you have had some hard times you say? i know how you feel.. i think everyone has a dark past of their own.. i think that taku just kinda showed hers. *giggles* but cody is right.. this is a bit of a safe house.. youll be fine here.. TRUST ME. *smiles in his direction*

I did show some of my past but still....R.A.T.(Random Advice Time!!!!!!)

Never insult my weight of I'll cut off your most precious parts...be it your hair or your 'thing'.

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
crazedcody
nekoshojo_1080
crazedcody
nekoshojo_1080

oh boy im so affraid of you hahahah.......you forget who holds the suzzie 9mm rocket launcher....

look, hun.. rocket launchers only work if you can get a decent shot.. and if you blow up my club.... you WILL pay.. and i am not referring to gold. mrgreen

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Taku-hikari
nekoshojo_1080
sweatdrop so, innuendo.. you have had some hard times you say? i know how you feel.. i think everyone has a dark past of their own.. i think that taku just kinda showed hers. *giggles* but cody is right.. this is a bit of a safe house.. youll be fine here.. TRUST ME. *smiles in his direction*

Never insult my weight of I'll cut off your most precious parts...be it your hair or your 'thing'.

thats my kind of girl!! go taku!

Wheezing Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
crazedcody
nekoshojo_1080
crazedcody
nekoshojo_1080

Hmph..sooo, I'm a scientist that has a list of potent poisons that I may want to use on you.

Wheezing Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
nekoshojo_1080
Taku-hikari
nekoshojo_1080

Yeah! A believer! *gives brownies, cupcakes, and a badge*
nekoshojo_1080
crazedcody
nekoshojo_1080
crazedcody
nekoshojo_1080

look, hun.. rocket launchers only work if you can get a decent shot.. and if you blow up my club.... you WILL pay.. and i am not referring to gold. mrgreen

oh good she hasnt seen the huge hole out in the parking lot where i blew the rat to smitherines

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Taku-hikari
nekoshojo_1080
Taku-hikari
nekoshojo_1080

Yeah! A believer! *gives brownies, cupcakes, and a badge*

whoo! i have a badge!! pins badge on shirt
sweet!! sweets!!!!!! razz munch
so all of you finnaly get to meet my wife....... thats cool

Wheezing Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
crazedcody
nekoshojo_1080
crazedcody
nekoshojo_1080
crazedcody
nekoshojo_1080

oh good she hasnt seen the huge hole out in the parking lot where i blew the rat to smitherines

HEY! I wanted to kill that rat with my acidic orange formula!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff