Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you a morning, afternoon, or evening person?

Morning. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Afternoon. 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Evening. 0.6 60.0% [ 18 ]
Leave me the hell alone, I'm tryna sleep. >:[ 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Pollwhore. 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 4035 4036 4037 > >> >>> »|

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
You are leaving the main part of the city for whatever reason. It could be because of the annoying bustle of shoppers and their children, or just for somewhere different to relax for a while. Though not many take it, there is a path that leads out of the city. The stereotypical 'road less traveled.' At least to the city-goers. They never say why no one takes that path, they simply keep their mouth shut. Suppose you're of the curious persuasion, and decide to take a look. Walking down the path to your immediate right and left would be nothing but forest. Thick, and surprisingly overgrown for this part of Gaia, considering that it's mostly urbanized. After a few minutes of walking, the forest opens a little to a wide and roughly rectangular yard. Down at the end you see what appears to be a large, brick building. To most humans, insensitive to such charms, the building would seem perfectly normal. Yet it has some sort of pull. Some form of gravity that draws you closer. At the top of the hill, above the building still, you can look to the right and see a peek of glittering blue-green water, likely a lake of sorts. It is separated from the building by a strip of forest. There is a similar occurrence on the left, but not so much. Where the forest would be a deep, jade green elsewhere, there was a brighter patch. Like some form of oasis in the forest, though the thought is strange. The closer you get, the stronger the pull of the building, and the more legible the sign. 'Izanami Nightclub,' it would read. To your right, near the forest's edge, the grass seems nearly dead. Patchy, and unwilling to grow there. It is reminiscent of a grave site, though no marker is present. Suppose this sort of thing doesn't turn you off from the building, this.. Izanami Nightclub. Suppose you decide to go in.

Up the stairs, and through the doorway, the Izanami opens up to a rather large interior. The floors are solid, hard wood, naturally warm for some reason. The room is perfectly lit, though not many sources of lighting seem to be present. You are, perhaps, confused. This is definitely more than just a Nightclub. Truly there is more to this building than meets the eye. To your immediate left, as you enter, is a bathroom. Next to that, slightly upper left to you, is the staircase. At the top, you can see the hall turns right. One would assume there are rooms up there, but there is something odd about that area as well. Something.. not quite right. Curious. And curious as you are, a look to the right reveals the rest of the Izanami. At the far end of the room - the far right wall - there is a long mirror, brightly colored bottles of various spirits and liquors lining shelves along it's upper half. Below that mirror is a smaller section of counter, and before that, a larger section. The top is hard, solid wood like that of the floors, and would appear to be the same material. At the end of the bar, the furthest from you, is a door, presumably leading to the kitchen. Tables and booths line most of the walls, save the front wall. That holds a few couches and side tables, a few arm chairs to sit in. Above there are great wooden exposed beams, framework of the equally great structure. Strange, almost magical things seem to be piling up the more you explore the building. Hm. Taking a seat at the bar, on a stool, and waiting, you might choose to look around more. Behind you, previously invisible from the front door, is a stage of sorts. Bit of curtain on each side, likely hiding various things. Musical instruments, and the like. Props. And, while sitting with your back to the bar counter, a look to your far right will produce a door. The door is glass, allowing your eyes to see the pool there. Chairs, a few trees, and whatnot litter the back area, making it seem like an oasis itself. Much like that brighter patch of woods you saw first during your original decent of the path.

Through that back door, you can get a better view of things. The forest seems to encircle the area around the Nightclub, making it seem a little like a fort. Protected, and secluded. Out of sight before you came out, there is a jacuzzi. A rather large one, too. On your right, near the corner of the building, is a shed. With.. whatever it is that would be kept in a shed. Tools, pool chemicals, and the like. It stays open, but the dangerous things are locked up due to the presence of the Club's younger members. Further out from there is something that you may not have noticed before. A garden, not exceedingly large, but good-sized nonetheless. A few young trees, flowers, some vegetables. Inspection would yield what looks like a small child's writing on the tags. Apparently, the owner of said garden is young. But for the same reasons that drew you in to begin with, you are drawn back in and to the bar. You may wonder what sorts of things make up this Izanami Nightclub. Just what sorts of creatures come here and frequent the bar, who occupies the rooms upstairs. And why, exactly, does it seem to have such an effect on people? Why does it have such a natural pull, tugging people closer, and even inside..? There isn't really anyone here that knows the answers to all the questions. All the things that could be asked about this building... save for one person. But, regardless, it is safe to assume there are magicks involved. Perhaps you'll stay and find out. Perhaps you won't. Either way.. welcome to the Izanami Nightclub.

Congratulations on five years, 4001+ pages, and over 60k replies!

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
A N N O U N C E M E N T S

Posted// ------

N / A

F I R S T ∙ P O S T ∙ W I N N E R S

(Began on Page 500)
500 -- iCheru
600 -- iCheru
700 -- Manabeast2
800 -- iCheru
900 -- iCheru
1000 -- reno_turk-shinra
1100 -- Shigira Kiamoto
1200 -- Neveah Usaka
1300 -- Manabeast2
1400 -- V O I D E D
1500 -- A Vampires Butterfly
1600 -- reno_turk-shinra
1700 -- sarita17
1800 -- HoMiCiDaL Parody
1900 -- sarita17
2000 -- RikaSaginuma
2100 -- HoMiCiDaL Parody
2200 -- RikaSaginuma
2300 -- RikaSaginuma
2400 -- V O I D E D
2500 -- Black~Rose~Sara
2600 -- RikaSaginuma
2700 -- V O I D E D
2800 -- Rawrlicia
2900 -- Rawrlicia
3000 -- Rawrlicia
3100 -- Shigira Kiamoto
3200 -- Amivu Darkendhart
3300 -- EchoingShadows
3400 -- Daust Masana
3500 -- sarita17
3600 -- Shigira Kiamoto
3700 -- reno_turk-shinra
3800 -- Neon Graffiti
3900 -- defender158
4000 -- iCheru
4100 -- ???
4200 -- ???
4300 -- ???

B L A C K ∙ L I S T // S I Y A H ∙ L I S T E

B L A C K ∙ L I S T

Truth is, this wasn't wanted. I did not want a Black List for Izanami. Now I've got one. If you're here, you're not allowed until removed. Being on this list means you've thoroughly pissed me off in some way, shape, or form. Maybe you'll get back rights, maybe not. That's up to you. Don't make me add you here.

manabeast2 -- Godmodding and Generally Over-doing It
`Kraton, Thanatos Aurion, Matt Luke Haddock, EchoingShadows, Dachi, `Kerrigan, Snake Mage, etc. -- No ******** Comment.
Angel_of_Heaven267 -- Scamwhore
Freak_Of_Fire -- Scamwhore

S I Y A H ∙ L I S T E

This is the OTHER Black List. Some make a sport of the Black List, or want to be on it for their own reasons. Sadly, being on my Black List means that you are banned from Izanami until I feel the need to allow you back. Which is rare, in the event you end up there. So, for the ones that want to be bad but not banned, I've created this Siyah Liste['Black List' in another language]. There are no repercussions to being on this list, as its just for fun. Which we always need more of. If you'd like to be on the Siyah Liste, simply PM me and let me know.

Tykat12 -- "....for infamously mutating the genes of fruit loops, causing a catastrophic generation of man eating, rabid fruit loop armies. And I want it to be said that only the efforts of the A.F.C. (Allied Forces of Cows) were able to stop the tide of brightly colored killers, milk nukes soggying the evil troops, finally ending the terrifying war...."
Mikey Memory -- "Because the playboy needs his space"
Manabeast2 -- "Cookies and Joos! Squee!!"

Yes, I know that I lack a White equivalent to my Black and Siyah Lists. This is because I don't feel that people's good deeds need to be showcased. They know what they're doing, and if I truly feel that something is so good that it deserves to be recognized, then I do say something. But we all know the good people here, and I don't want to embarrass anyone.. NOR do I want to open them up to beggars. I know how that is, so I'll spare you the trouble. Thus is the reason that Izanami lacks a White List.

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
A D V E R T I S I N G

If you would like to talk about advertising, please PM me and let me know. I've no problem with it at all (so long as it's not IN my thread), and would greatly appreciate it if you'd take a banner and do the same in return.

A User's Guide to Roleplaying
[ A very helpful guide which has condensed a number of the good guides floating about Gaia. A wonderful resource for roleplayers, both novice and advanced. ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

For ease of advertising on both ends, and to help get a little more business going with the help of a few members, these are the banners for Izanami. I'll let you in on a little secret. I always love getting new banners. If you're a good artist, I don't pay cheaply- I pay what I think it's worth. Which usually bodes well for the artist. If you'd like to make a banner for the Izanami, PM me and we'll talk about it.

BY: nekoshojo_1080
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2m5pkp][img]http://tinyurl.com/6gfnb8t[/img][/url]

BY: nekoshojo_1080
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2m5pkp][img]http://tinyurl.com/4v9ozg6[/img][/url]

BY: Xlithium-rosesX
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2m5pkp][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/359ekw[/IMG][/url]

BY: blueberry knight
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2m5pkp][img]http://tinyurl.com/2uxp2o[/img][/url]

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
R U L E S

So that things stay in order, and we're free to have our fun in the Izanami, I've got a few rules. Please obey these. Rules come with one warning, and then you get a little PM from me. At that point, you're banned till further notice. You will remain on the Black list until I decide that you should be allowed back. They're simple rules, and not hard to comprehend at all. Be a dear and DON'T piss off the dyslexic redhead with the fiery attitude? 8D

[1] Follow the Gaia Online ToS (Terms of Service). For those that do not know these yet, you can find them HERE.
[2] No godmodding, autohitting, or ending it all in one post. I understand that you don't want to miss any action while you're gone. But I'm the God here and even I don't ask people to wait for me. It's selfish, and it's rude. And you won't be doing it here. I don't care who you are, or what the situation is. If you don't keep up with the Izanami, you've only yourself to blame.

On that same note, pausing is fine, but at least let people know beforehand? T'would be appreciated. Pausing is fine, just halting out of damned nowhere when you've dragged people into it is not fine.
[3] I am the supreme ruler of this thread, under the Gaia Administrators. What I say here goes, and my word is law. If you don't like it, that's not my problem. You can take your roleplaying somewhere else if you don't want to abide by my rules. Not too much to ask, right?
[4] Romance is fine, and I've absolutely no problem with it at all. But please, keep it PG-13? We don't need anything nasty, especially not here. I refuse to have my thread banned because of some random person's sick little fantasies. Wanna cyber? Take it to the PMs. That's where it should stay. We don't need to know about it. Just keep it tasteful, por favor. Gracias.
[5] Foul language is fine, as well. Just like with romance, I don't have anything against it. Many characters are rough around the edges, and such language is simply their way. But please, don't smother us with it. Use it like a normal person would use perfume. SPARINGLY. For instance, every third word + four letters = NO.
[6] Please, please, PLEASE! I cannot stress this enough. Be as literate as possible. Roleplaying is like writing a story, just a very open-ended one. I don't have one of those silly 'sentence requirement' rules, but don't just pop in and say 'Hi.' That's not roleplaying, and this is not the Chatterbox. Keep idle chatter there, or in OoC.
[7] Speaking of OoC, that stands for Out of Character. That sort of thing is allowed, and even embraced. Most of the fun we tend to have here is OoC-flavored. But do something to help everyone understand that you're not posting IC (In Character). Brackets [ ]/[[ ]], parenthesis ( )/(( )), or some other form of marking is fine. Just do something to distinguish between IC and OoC, mmkay? Makes things so much easier on everyone.
[8] If you want a job, then please be here to do your job. If you only plan on showing up once in a blue moon, then do not bother applying. I have had serious issues with people doing this in the past. Therefore, if you apply and don't show up for three days (and have been online, I will check!), then I will delete you and open the space for someone else. If you can't help it, then just pm me to warn me. That is all I ask!
[9] If you are indeed going to advertise here, then please do not do it in the middle of my thread. Give me the link/banner/whatever and I would be more than happy to post it in the advertising section above! Thanks!
[10] This is a simple courtesy rule of mine. If you're going to be gone for an extended period of time, or if something does come up, then please make sure to let me know. You could PM me, post a small OoC snippet to make sure that we understand, or anything else you could think of that would let me understand the situation. Most of the roleplayers here are very good about this, and I always appreciate it.
[11] Though this might be taking away the life's blood of certain individuals, do not destroy my bar. At all. Not a window, not a barstool, not even a light switch. The place may have its secrets, but that doesn't give you a license to just hop in and blow the place up. By my rules, you'll be warned, and that post will be ignored. This goes out to ALL the Izanamians here. If someone is posting about destroying the building, ignore it. Just because it heals, doesn't mean anything. Just carry on as if it didn't happen.
[12] Please keep a damper on the drama. I understand that some people might not like each other too much, but we don't need to know about it. Sometimes, things happen. I'm very sorry for that. I hope that nothing of the sort happens and begins to involve you or anyone else. We're here to have fun, not argue and fight. Let's help keep it that way, hm?

If you absolutely must deal with something, then do so in PMs.
[13] A bit of a tie-in, buuuut... I have been having an issue with people posting once, and then leaving. Please, if you would like to post here, that's fine. But if you don't think that you'll be able to stay here to see that post play out, then don't post it at all. If something does happen to come up and you can't stay, then post and let us know. In the event of an entrance post, you can simply repost it later and go about your merry business. But don't post and leave. Because people will interact with you here, and it's rude to leave people hanging.
[14] Note and remember that I am at liberty to change and/or add rules as I see fit. Checking back here from time to time is a wise move, because I'm almost always updating something here.

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
P R O F I L E ∙ S K E L E T O N S

If you would like a job here, then please fill out the Employee's Application below. This gives me the basics on your character, and thus that helps others too. Keep in mind that this profile that you send me is going to be posted below along with everyone else's. If there's something that you'd like to keep secret, then hide it from me as well.

The same goes for just posting without asking for a job. If you'd like to be a Regular here, then fill out the Regular's Application. Just like with the Employee's form, this lets me know about the new addition to my Nightclub. Remember, any special secrets should be withheld till you're ready to let us know. Keeps things interesting.

If at any time you would like to update/change your character's profile, simply let me know and I'll edit it to your liking. All applications should be sent to me, not posted in the forum.

[u]Employee Application[/u]
[b]Gaian Name::[/b]
[b]Character Name::[/b]
[b]Race::[/b] (this isn't necessarily ethnicity, but what you are, be it human, demon, or otherwise!)
[b]Bio::[/b] (as long or short as you want, just give us a little background on your character.)
[b]Personality::[/b] (again, describe how your character acts. any special quirks, sense of humor, uptight/laid-back, attitude, etc.. the list is huge..)
[b]Any Extras::[/b] (this could include special talents, weapons, abilities, etc. again, a long list of things you could add here, along with just leaving it blank!)
[b]Job::[/b] (what is your role at the Izanami NightClub?)

[u]Regulars Application[/u]
[b]Gaian Name::[/b]
[b]Character Name::[/b]
[b]Race::[/b]
[b]Bio::[/b]
[b]Personality::[/b]
[b]Any Extras::[/b]

If you want any pointers on filling out one of the above applications, then either pm me or look to the current ones below. These are the people currently involved with my thread, and they are all worth their salt. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me, I would be more than happy to help! If I can't tell you what you want to know, then I will likely know who to ask and direct you to them.

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
P R O F I L E S

Just for my own sanity right now, the profiles will have to wait. Those will be posted here soon enough, or their actual location will be alluded to and a link provided.

But for now, the best way to get to know people is to roleplay with the characters and get to know them on your own. kthnxbai.

[[ *soon to contain profiles* ]]

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
L I N K A G E

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Often times, things go on in the Guild that won't be seen or spoken of much/at all here in the thread. So, here are links to a few places that might be of use, even to new members.

User Image

Character Thread -- [ x ]

Party Subforum -- [ x ]

Announcements -- [ x ]

More will be added as needed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items