Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you a morning, afternoon, or evening person?

Morning. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Afternoon. 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Evening. 0.6 60.0% [ 18 ]
Leave me the hell alone, I'm tryna sleep. >:[ 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Pollwhore. 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
A Vampires Butterfly
((So you just going to pretend you can be at two places at once blaugh ))

Violet nods sleepily and takes the offered shoulder, they both start to walk faster and Violet sees the bar up ahead. "Aww sweet home." she sighed and smiled, before going in and and collapsing onto her favorite couch, grabbing L.T. she didn't even notice the new fellow, an just snuggled with L.T.

"So good to be home."

[[yeah, i guess.. lolz.. ^^;]] you want a blanket while i am up violet..?
Oh, and heres your dirnk sir.. Places rum and coke on the table in front of him..
"I'm great how are you?", He says with a smile.

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
I'm just fine, thanks for asking!! ^^ So what brings you out this late??
you want anything from the bar, violet? some lavender tea. a blanket..?
"Some lavender tea would be wonderful, Neko-chan." Violet exclaimed, sitting up, holding onto L.T. tightly. She turned to the new fellow.

"Oh, sorry, I'm Violet by the way. You are?" she asked politely, smiling.
"Just went for a wander thought i might come in for a drink." Sef turned to Violet. "I'm Sef, nice to meet you Violet.

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Right, I'll get that for you Violet.. And, since I forgot to mention my name.. I am Kino..Though everyone else seems to call me Neko, or Neko-chan.. So whatever you want to call me I suppose!! ^^; Disappears behind bar and comes back up with the teapot and a tray of Catherine's cookies.. Adds a tea bag and pours hot water into the pot and sets it on the burner..

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sef the chosen one
"Just went for a wander thought i might come in for a drink." Sef turned to Violet. "I'm Sef, nice to meet you Violet.

Yes, we meet a lot of people that way.. I suppose this has become a place for wanderers.. Haha.. But, I doubt you find nicer employees anywhere.. I couldnt ask for any better..
He sipped his drink and smiled. "Yeah its a nice place you have here."
"A pleasure I'm sure, Sef." Violet replied and watched as her tea was made. She heard what Neko said and nodded quickly.

"Oh yes, the people here are very nice, you should see Catherine! She flirts with every guy that comes in here! Though she denies it the sly fox..." Violet was obviously hyper and was grinning as she thought of what Catherine would do if she heard what she was saying.

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Thank you!! Smiles big.. I suppose you may be able to meet a few of them tomorrow if you came then as well.. They are.. Interesting characters.. But enough about that.. Grabs the teapot and tray and carries them over to Violet on the couch.. Here you go, Vi! Pours her a cup.. If Catherine heard that, you know she would go nuts, Vi!! ^^;
He laughs. "I think i might have to come back to meet these people."
Violet grinned up at Neko. "Thank you for the tea, Neko-chan! And I have no idea what you are talking about, what girl wouldn't be flattered to be called a total flirt to every guy that even takes a step in here?" Violet grinned even wider, but hide it behind her tea cup, taking a sip.

((Sorry, Neko-chan I so have to go, I'm going to be dead to the world tomorrow...X.X See you when I wake up!))

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Ok, then.. Good night Vi!! Oh, yes.. You should come back to meet them all...
[[i am sorry.. but my computer is having seziures.. i may have to take you up on that offer of coming back tomorrow.. you dont mind do you??]]

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
A Vampires Butterfly
Violet grinned up at Neko. "Thank you for the tea, Neko-chan! And I have no idea what you are talking about, what girl wouldn't be flattered to be called a total flirt to every guy that even takes a step in here?" Violet grinned even wider, but hide it behind her tea cup, taking a sip.

((Sorry, Neko-chan I so have to go, I'm going to be dead to the world tomorrow...X.X See you when I wake up!))

she is soooooooo going to kill you.. you evil little thing you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Questing :: Demonic Pendant

[[My RPC is a flirt then since everyone won't stop saying that she flirts with every guy. What girl wouldn't be flattered being called a total flirt? A lady thats what. And my RPC isn't 'flattered' by Violet's saying of her supposebly 'flirting' with EVERY SINGLE GUY THAT WALKS IN HERE! -rants-]]

Catherine walks into the club then walks back out and enjoys the beautiful new day.
Her wings come out then she jumps into the air and goes down to to visit the Water Goddess.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Donate? Please and thank you User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff