Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat sat up straight. "Ah, a new guest. Larin, please continue to entertain our guests, while I attend to the newcomer. I'll return in a moment." He stood up and vanished.

Mat appeared behind the front desk while the new girl was gawking at the sight before her. "Welcome to the Inn Khaotica," he said, then giving his customary greeting ((as is seen on page one)). "I am your host, Mat. Pleased to meet you, young miss. If you are in the mood, we have dinner ready in the dining area. Would you care to join me?" He stood rather tall, though he seemed very nice. His slight smile was genuine and happy. The only thing odd about him was his hair was red, as were his eyes. Weirder yet, they seemed natural.

Eloquent Lunatic

sweet-Sayako-chan
((Psssst....Your turn...))

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
((sorry, it's 1:30am here. i'm out for the night. Talk to ya'll tomorrow! ^_^ ))

Eloquent Lunatic

I will rise into eternity...

(( Night angel!))

...and eternity will crumble before me.

cebolla boy's Husbando

Romantic Ladykiller

User Image
Jenny "Jennifer" Wright

Jenny blinked when she heard a voice welcoming her to the inn. She looked up to see a red headed man-in a rather... different suit- standing behind the front desk. The brunette narrowed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows together. Who was this man? A cosplayer? Seems like it. Such an odd style...
"Errr, Mat, pleasure to meet you... I'm Jenny..." She quickly got up, patting down the skirt to her uniform. "Um... Could you tell me where exactly I am at?" She asked, slowly walking towards the man. He sounded like a nice gentle man, not like some crazy drug addict that dyed his hair red and wore... rather, different clothes. When he spoke of dinner, she blinked and almost immediately, her stomach replied to his question by making a sound that it was hungry. "Oh... er... dinner does sound good right now..." She smiled sweetly to the man. "If you don’t mind..." And with that she emitted a small laugh. ‘What a strange man…’ She thought to herself.
ooc: Nyaa~ sorry for such a late reply. I became rather facinated with a 3D vitrual sound on youtube... it is actually rather interesting. Here is a link to it if you are interested at all XD Linkyy! :3

Eloquent Lunatic

((@Sayako- xD Indeed, the concept of the 3d sound is pretty awesome. I saw that a while ago and wondered why everything wasn't doing that. Oh well. To be honest, it's late for all of us. I myself really need some sleep, so I'll be off now. When I return tomorrow, I'll post and continue. I apologize for the inconvenience. Good night! ))

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((Sorry I was poofed with out warning. But I didn't realize anyone was on, and then I had to get my computer upgraded ( YAY for working system!) And now I'm home ^^))

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Lilliana listened as the girl spoke about the god,Anubis. It seemed interesting to her, never had she heard of a god actually working in such a way to resurrect someone...except for the Christian god but she had never seen it with her eyes. "So you god is a jackle?" She asked "That's very curious, i have not heard anything such as that, I know the Vikings have gods like Thor, but they are all human looking...hmmm....can't say I know much about Egypt though...it so far away from my home."

((lucky you! I need this stupid computer updated I can't do ANYTHING on it >< It's a dumb G5 mac...it can't be updated cuz it doesn't have an intel processor. I hate macs -.- I wish I had my PC))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat perked up a bit. "You are near the galaxy 'Andromeda' at the moment. I must say, you certainly managed to travel quite the distance. But I digress; again, welcome to my Inn," he stated proudly as he removed his hat and bowed slightly. If the lady's eyes were sharp, she'd notice that his hair was indeed real, and not dyed. "Dinner is just this way." He extended his arm out to the young miss, beckoning her to take it. It seemed old fashioned, in a way. "We are having an excellent meal. The grandest food the sea can provide, cooked by the lovely Larin. A grand cook, she is. Don't let her tell you anything different."

cebolla boy's Husbando

Romantic Ladykiller

User Image
Jenny "Jennifer" Wright

"....Galaxy..Andromeda....???" She asked, her eyes widening. "How'd I ever get here?" She asked, a sense of worry flooding over her. How was she supposed to get home in time for her big test? What about her family? Were they worrying over how she wasn’t around anymore?
When the man bowed and took off his hat, Jenny blankly stared at the man's hair- such a natural and nice flock of hair. How was it that color of red? She slightly shook her head- she shouldn’t be worrying over such simple things like that.
When he extended his arm out to her, Jenny slowly yet cautiously took it. He was a gentle man, sure, but she didn’t know if she could fully trust him or not. She then heard sea food and then the name Larin. Jenny smiled slightly to the man. "I guess, I would not mind joining you guys for a bit... I do like sea food." She then waited for the man to lead the way.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat smiled. "You simply are here. How, I don't even know. Well, I do, but only to a minute extent. You came here, because you needed to be here. I won't know why, and can't know why. You'll find out at some point though, and return the same way you got here. Not to worry, no time will have passed no matter how long you stay. This isn't a dream however. The place is real, and we travel the stars." He began to lead her to the dining area. The smell of fish was already becoming evident. "You can stay as long as you like, and see the wonders of the universe. So many things to see, each unique to itself." He smiled a bit more to himself. He loved all the sights, and it was true. The universe was so unique that every world he'd been to was different. The only similar thing was the body structure of the sentient beings. Even then, there were a few worlds that had come to be even more different. They were fantastic, all of them.

cebolla boy's Husbando

Romantic Ladykiller

User Image
Jenny "Jennifer" Wright

Jenny blinked at the man's explanation to how she was here and why. It was a rather odd explanation, in her opinion. Never before did she think of it like that- nor did she think something like that was scientifically possible. It felt like a dream.
"Traveling the stars...? Just the thought of that sounds so....Awesome~!" She said, energetically, smiling to the man as her senses began to flood with the smell of fish. "In a way, does this mean aliens exists?" She asked curiously- there were always people, sometimes scientists, back at her home on earth that claimed they've seen beings from other universes, not the green big headed creatures that fly UFOS, but in a way, somewhat similar to the human race. Of course, society immediately claimed them insane and put them into an mental hospital to help "cure" their "illness". They did, however, always tell the most bizarre and amazing stories of things like this. But people claimed them to be drug addicts. Was she going to follow their same fate? Hopefully not.
"So your saying, that in a way, time isn’t passing back at home while I’m here? Or is time here moving faster than there?"

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat smiled. "You are so full of questions. Yes, they are alien, but only to you. And you are alien to them as well. We'll get to the scientific portion later though. Dinner is ahead." And they walked in on the feast. Much of it was already eaten, but there was plenty of fresh food left over.

((Ok, here we'll have to wait for the other RPer's to show before we continue. They need some input as well.))

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
"Sort of...y'see he has a man like figure, but the head of a sleek black Jackal and he's robed and...-- Thor? I know of Thor. I love Sleipnir. I got to ride him once..." She sure did have a short attention span, didn't she? But she liked many subjects...was knowledgeable in lots of things it seemed as well. "But..enough stories, please let us have a few moments to eat." And it seemed that as soon as she was holding a big bite of lobster to her face she saw the new girl walk in and grinned. "Well hello there!! I'm Larinstraza, or Larin for short!" Called Larin, her black big pointed dog like ears flicked with excitement, causing that nice ring to happen again that was almost like heavens bells or something of the sorts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tesh too heard the other person coming and peeked back over her shoulder and let her green eyes look at the new girl who had a lot of questions, Tesh of course heard most of them for she had been listening in on her and Mat rather than Larin go on about her God whom she seemed infatuated with. She chuckled some and shook her head and waved to the other girl, of course going to wait for introductions to start...though of course Larin had to go first, didn't she? "...And I'm Captain Tesh. Geez I don't know how many times I'm going to end up saying that in the next hour...oh well what can ya do..." She seems to mutter to herself and finishes her fourth glass of lemonade and then stretched some, teetering back onto just two legs of the chair once more.

:: Referenced Tesh Pic on her name link ^-^ ::

Eloquent Lunatic

)( Ukie's turn next then? )(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items