Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Larin tilted her head a bit and crossed her arms over her chest a bit and huffed."Sidhe...you mean like Fae...people of Faerie, of courts, Lily?" Larin asks and starts putting food on a plate and grabs some grape juice she would have went for wine, but that was to be saved for desserts. She grabbed herself some pre peeled crab and a lobster tail and some tartar sauce and a few oysters for herself. She then nodded for she thought that was what Lily was talking about. "Faerie...and the lengend goes that it's a superstition only because humans wander into Faerie, but can never leave otherwise all of their spent years would return to them and they'd die by touching the earth..." Larin finishes before tearing into her lobster and then sipping some of her juice. After a bite she would finish her previous sentence. "Anyhow, I am not one of those. I'm a Priestess...a black Jackal, server of only Mat and Anubis..." She finishes and goes back to eating a bit, slowly, and delicately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tesh didn't know what was going on or what those 'Sidhe' things were either. Tesh grabbed a lot of food sushi like things, crab lobster, oyster, mussels and a piece of breaded like biscuit or fried crab just to see how it tasted. She listened to the group talk and then nodded to Lily. "I think we're the only ones new here...or at least me and you are." She replies and then starts digging into her food quite greedily and hungrily as if she hadn't eaten a meal in days.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat nodded. "Indeed. You, Lily, and miss Tesh are indeed the only new visitors at the moment. As for your Sidhe rumor, I believe that 'fairy tale' as it were, was started by me a very long time ago. Indeed the opposite is true however. No time in your world will pass while you stay here. You will fall asleep here and wake up in your own world and life at some point. When you leave is unknown. Everyone is here for a reason, though none of us will know why. Save for Ukaia and Larin, but that is private to them and I respect that. Now then, what do you think of the food?" he asked both Lily and Captain Tesh.

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Lilliana listened to the dog looking girl staring at her curiously. She seemed to be doing that alot recently and forced herself to avert her gaze to her plate. "I cannot say I know this...Anubis.." She admitted "and I do not know a whole lot about the fearie people...just what I grew up with back home with my parents." She picked up a fork from the side of her plate and poked around the salmon she was not sure she wanted to eat. About that time Mat asked how the food was "Well...the small pink thing was okay...however i've never been a big fan of fish...mostly I was forced to eat river fish back home...and they are not good by any means" She gave a small nervous laugh. Watching as the others seemed just fine with it. She cleared her throat uncomfortably and glanced around the table again "Mat, did you say earlier something about the stars?.....is that where we are right now?"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia was quite happily eating her own seafood buffet from her plate. Shrimp and oysters, crab, lobster, se urchin and even puffer fish. She smiled slightly as she titled her head. Then she stood, and swollowed the bite she'd just taken.

"If you'd perfer I can make something for you that is non seafood related?" she offered. So that Larin could continue to enjoy her meal and not have to cook two times in a row.

Eloquent Lunatic

I will rise into eternity...

((Ok, Livi wasn't feeling too well, so she's on break for a while. Just fyi))

...and eternity will crumble before me.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
:: I'm back now...I'm sorry you guys I had a break down. ::

Eloquent Lunatic

(( It's alright Livi. ^-^ We understand....kinda...xP))

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Larin gasped and gawked at Lily and almost choked on her food. "Not...heard of...Anubis? I must read you books!! He must be known to all!!! He's grand and great just like Mat..." Larin replies in a slight outburst then went back to eating a bit, not knowing what to do other than to enjoy the food and her grape juice and look between Mat then Ukie then Tesh and then to Lily..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tesh was confused though she knew of Anubis and such, but that was about it. She shrugs a bit and went on eating heartily and somewhat gratefully though she wanted to stay quiet for a bit and just enjoy the food. So that's what she finally decided to do and hoped that no one would be angry at her for it.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat laughs heartily. "Come now, Larin, there are but nine worlds that are aware of Anubis naturally, minus the ones you've help spread the word to. And yes, I know her world did, but it's been many, many years millennia since her world has heard of Anubis. The age she comes from hasn't yet rediscovered Anubis. They will, though. In time." Mat took another bite of his nearly finished tuna steak. "So many worlds, and even more religions and kinds of science. Each one exactly as it was meant to be. A fantastic collection of life, and so very few places that meet them all. I'm glad that I get to be here, let alone own and operate the place." He smiled to himself at the statement. A wonder indeed, there was no other place like his. And he'd trade it for nothing that this universe could offer, for he had seen and would see so much. This place was, in his opinion, the greatest thing the universe had to offer.

Eloquent Lunatic

ExondraAngelofMusic

Ukaia_Dorei

((RETURN TO MEEE....*weird deep and commanding voice that somehow sounds silly*))

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Lilliana watched as the girl got excited over this person, Anubis. Lily wasn't really sure what she was talking about but it seemed something she should probably learn about. She looked back down at her food and ate another shrimp replying to the first girl "No thank you, this food will be just fine. I would hate to inconvenience anyone" She stated after she had swallowed the shrimp. She turned back to mat and the other girl "So what is this...Anubis?" She asked curiously. She was always a girl who loved to learn but back home peasants could not get an education...actually most women could not get an education except learning household duties.

((Sorry I went M.I.A. My mom wanted company so I ended up watching a Kiddy movie with her ^_^' ))

Eloquent Lunatic

((@Angel- Bummer...ah well. We're here now, so I suppose it's all good. 'Cept for Ukie.))

cebolla boy's Husbando

Romantic Ladykiller

User Image
Jenny "Jennifer" Wright
The last thing Jenny remembered doing was studying like heck for the big test tomorrow. She had gotten home from school, thrown her school shoes off, run into the kitchen, grab a popsicle, then run straight to her room and began studying, still in her uniform. She had skipped dinner for that, but of course, it was the night before- who didn’t do that? She was told it was unhealthy for her health, but all she needed to do was pass this test, so then she didn’t need to take classes over their next break!
However, she didn’t expect to fall asleep still at her desk. She had been sleeping soundly, when she slowly woke up, feeling her face on a cold, hard floor. 'Ugh, I must’ve fallen asleep...' she quietly thought to herself as she rolled over. 'But I needa study! And how did I end up on the floor?' The brunette was about to sit up when she stopped and curled back up. 'Maybe a few more minutes...' The girl suddenly stopped as she began patting the ground around her. It was cold and hard. '...Didn’t I have carpet floors?' Almost immediately she sat up and opened her brown eyes, looking around franticly. "Wh-where am I?!" She shouted as she jumped up, a panicking feeling flooding through her.
She quickly found what looked like a reception desk to a hotel, and as she walked up to it, she read the sign quietly to herself. "Welcome to the Inn....Khaotica?" She wondered as she glanced around. There was no one there at the moment! She slowly turned around to see something she thought she would never see herself. It was a large window that seemed to go for the span of the wall. Was it fake? She walked up to it and put her hands against the glass. It looked so real- too real to be true.
She needed to call someone and let them know what was going on- even though she didn’t know anything herself either. She reached for her pocket in her blue uniform skirt, and when her hand slid into the pocket, she found nothing. "What?" She asked herself as she reached deeper into her pocket. "I could have sworn I left my phone in my pocket..." She began searching through her other pockets, an even more sense of panic going through her.
Suddenly stopping herself, Jenny leaned against the glass window and slid to the ground, hugging her knees. "It’s probably a dream." she told herself.

ooc; Hello everyone! I'm Sayako (:

Eloquent Lunatic

((@Sayako- Welcome! I'll post in a moment and welcome you officially))

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
"Well, you're asking the right girl!! Anubis is a Jackal headed God of Egypt who serves as a guide to the recenetly deceased and he is also the Guardian and Judge of the Dead. He's been looking over me ever since I was suppose to die due to being blamed for a crime I didn't commit and so after resurrecting me, he put me to sleep and sent me here...and ever since I've been under the grateful Mat here...well I think he's grateful to have me..." She replies and smiles a bit and throughout all of that the two tattoo like lines on her cheeks started to light up on her face and turn it red. The ones on her arms were also lighting up a bit, two on her upper arm, and four spread out between the elbow and wrist region. She always got happy and excited when mentioning Mat or Anubis to others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tesh seemed to have a bit of an endless stomach so as she ate she took in everything that was being said and soon she was working on her third full plate of food and second glass of lemonade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff