Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

He stood quite tall in his awesome suit, and he seemed very friendly. He smiled a little nearly all the time. He was an odd looking one though, especially with his fiery red eyes and blood-like red hair. Mat lead the girl into the Dining area where the table was being set with fantastic wears, all fit for a king and company. "Ooh, that smells delicious. Ah! I nearly forgot. My name is Mat. Pleased to meet you miss..?"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia came out of the kitchen area and smiled warmly as Mat and the new girl arrived. She was a bit.. irked.. at the way the sword had been thrust into the floor and the hat set upon it. But, she couldn't say anything to a guest. She sighed inwardly though. That would have to be repaired.

"It seems that Larin has outdone herself once again " she said smiling at the Jackle woman. Then she grinned a bit at the otters request for Lemonaid. Ah yes, this was why she'd hurried. she just HAD to see the girls reaction to the otter woman!

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Lilliana let him lead her to the room as her mind was still trying to make sence of the strange situation. She didn't realize the treat her mind was in for. A catish looking creature...though maybe not quite a cat.. sat at the table! Lilianna was forced to stop mid stride, her arm slipping from the mans. "I must be dreaming" She muttered under her breath "Surely all of you are Daoine Sidhe." She stated. She turned back towards the man hearing him state his name. She blushed lightly. How could she forget her manners, here she was all flustered, and for good reason, when she should remember her manners because she didn't want to make anyone angry. Who knew how that would end. She turned to him "My apologies, my name is Lillianna...however Lily is jsut fine" She greeted "A Pleasure to meet you as well Mat" She had never heard a name as such before she wondered if it was short for Matthew. However she didn't ask as she looked back around, she couldn't help but sniff the air "Whatever is being prepared smells delectable"

((Thank you both! Yea she's doing fine now, i'm just irritated it took them a week to figure out she had to get her gallbladder removed >< bleh I hate doctors...no offence to anyone who is or wants to be one >.> ))

((Edited...also she doesn't exactly know what an otter so that explains the explination XD ))

Eloquent Lunatic

I will rise into eternity...

((^-^ Good good. And yes, doctors are stupid at times. They do saves lives though. And Tesh is an Otter creature, btw. Unless you are referring to Liran, who is a dog creature, but standing and fixing the table.))

...and eternity will crumble before me.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((Heh I know how it feels to take a while for them to figure out Gallbladder problems. I had to have mine removed. UGH felt like it took them forever to figure out why I was sick. Course It came right after I found out I had a funky stomach condition. So LOL bad timing.

But glad she's gunna be better ^^))

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
((lol yea, but she's had this problem for years and they kept telling her it was Gastritis and go figure, gallbladder lol. and also sorry I'll fix that, I got the two confused ^_^'))

Eloquent Lunatic

((@Angel- Cool cool. ^-^))

Eloquent Lunatic

Livian DoUrden

((Your turn, whenever you get back.))

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
:: Here now I'm sorry ::

Eloquent Lunatic

((@Livi- Tis fine. ^-^))

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Larin looks at the female that came down the hall now and was joining them for dinner and bounced lightly on her heels, making the silver small bells and piercings in her big but slender bat like ears ring in that joyous melodic tune.

"Hello there! I'm Larinstraza, or Larin, greeter and apparently cook of this wonderful Inn! It's nice to meet you!" She replies from standing and picking up a plate so she could begin feasting. "Let me know if you need anything! Or a drink to go with the food!" She replies and smiles a bit with her semi-glowing red eyes, though for some reason there was no malicious looks to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Captain Tesh blinks and leans back on the two chair legs a bit more and watches the people come down the hall back towards the table and Tesh sort of salutes them and her green eyes lock onto the new person. "I'm Captain Kiravaal Tesh. Or Just Tesh...though I prefer Captain..or Captain Tesh. Nice to meet you Larin...and you as well, new comer. Seems you arrived here shortly after I did." She replies and then rocks forward to land her chair onto the floor and starts making her first plate and waits for her lemonade to be served.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat would lead her to a chair, seat her, then take his own seat. The place was quite exotic, as most people would find it. The tables seemed to be wood, but felt warm and almost alive. Upon closer inspection, one would find that the furniture seemed to have grown out of the floor! "Well, this certainly smells amazing! Please, everyone, dig in!" Mat began to fill his own plate with a large slice of tuna and shrimp and a few other things.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia managed to keep the giggling to internal when the new young lady stoppes short. She smiled sweetly as she began to get a plate of shrimp and some salmon for herself as well.

"I do not beleive we are.. as you said, Daoine Sidhe. Though I am not entirely sure what they are either." she said curiously purrring faintly as she added a couple more peices of seafood to her plate, then took a seat and smiled warmly at the two of them. It was quite nice to have company once again really it was.

Eloquent Lunatic

ExondraAngelofMusic
((Your turn! ^-^))

Melodious Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Lilliana smiled as she took her seat before she glanced around the table "Nice to meet you all" She replied glancing around. So many things were going on that it almost made her head spin. However she sat quietly and looked over the delicacy's that were laid out on the table. Many of which she had never seen "Fish?" She asked glancing at the girl who plucked up a shrimp and put it into her mouth. Lily couldn't help but stare curiously. Never had she had such a thing. "Are most of you newcomers?" She asked curiously, as she followed the others' lead and began putting some food on the plate in front of her. Once she had a few bits on her plate she stared at it not sure which she would try first. "Daoine Sidhe are Feary folk" She responded to the girl who spoke "Sidhe being the city they live in....truthfully it's an Irish superstition" She stated simply feeling a bit embaressed before she picked up a small pink shrimp and popped it into her mouth. She chewed on it a moment thoughtfully before she shrugged and chewed the rest and swallowed. It was a strange food she had never had before and wasn't really sure what to think of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff