Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia looked back at her an she smiled brightly

"Khaotica is Khaotica.. ship or person.. things will do what they are supposed to do. " she said simply to her. The thought that it wouldn't didn't enter her mind. That's how the rooms worked. They fixed themselves to how the people wanted and needed them. It was as simple as that. Ukaia stepped into the hall watching a few of the funny bugs scuttling off down the walk way and then smiled

"Go ahead and shut the door. Wait a second and then re open it. You room will be how it's supposed to be. Then we can bandage you up. She said brightly.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"I certainly hope so..." Larin replied as she closed the door behind them,sighing to herself, but also wanting to believe that this was going to work. She closed her eyes, breathed softly many thoughts rampaging a million miles a second. She repeated in her mind over and over to please help...please hear her cry...make things right again...that nothing in there was right. After a bit of what seemed like a pleading prayer in her mind, she looked at Uka, wondering if enough time had passed...

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia smiled watching as Larin seemed to wait forever.

"Go ahead.. everything should be right now" she said to her cheerfully. She hoped she was right, it would be bad if she'd told a lie.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Here goes nothing then..." 'I hope you're right...' is what she thought to herself, as she looked at Uka and started to open the door, her eyes closed at first in case there was to be more wind or something else horrible waiting on her. Not being buffeted by a wind sand storm she opened her eyes and her room was back to the weird splendor that it was. Her purple Egyptian satin layout on her bed was back...no longer ripped and cracked in half.

Dresser and drawers and nightstands...little lounge couches were all alright too. She walked across the warm hardwood floor, glad she never had to suffer from that in the morning...to wake up to a cold floor on one's paws. She looked at the ceiling that had some noticeable stars...but you could tell it was all glow in the dark things.

There was a little fountain with a spinning red stone on the top was on her nightstand, the sounds of water being quite soothing to her, but sometimes obnoxious to others. She was headed towards her bathroom now...looking at the layout of a tub on the left and one on the right. The left was your standard garden tub, the right...had weird jets and an odd draining spout that was for handling heavier ingredients than just water. All the wall paper throughout the room was a reminder of home...sand dunes, pyramids...ancient Egyptian runes and the like.

Larin was glad to have it back and she sat down on the floor, just wanting to accept that everything was fine now.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia smiled as Larin walked in. Ukaia stayed by the door watching as she inspected her room and bathroom

"All alright?" she asked her curiously, her tail flicking lightly back and forth as she titled her head a bit. Seemed like everything was good to her, but she didn't know the details of the room, only Larin would. So she was hoping everything had gone back the way it should be. She kept the pretty crystal tucked in her pocket. As much as she wanted to pull out and play with it, she was worried if she did another storm might happen.

"I like the way your room looks, it's very pretty " she added to her happily.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Yeah, it all looks fine...in some ways better. Maybe I thought about it." She answered and continued to sit on the floor, not knowing what to do next. She knew her wounds needed to be taken care of or they could blister, but oh well. She was too distraught and trying to calm down from things right now. She was a bit surprised that Uka complimented her room. "You don't think it's dull and boring?" She asked...for she was expecting that, well when comparing her room to Uka's.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia titled her head a bit and looked puzzled when Larin said that.

"Why would I think that? It's very nice.. I like it a lot " she smiled. Then she headed to the bathroom humming. Ukaia poked around a bit and found some bandages and some antiseptic and things like that so she could take care of her wounds.

'OK time to get you all treated!!" she said to her as she sat down on the floor beside her

"this stuff always stings.. I hate using it.. but it'll keep out any infections" she said nodding as she held up the bottle of antiseptic.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"I just mean in comparison to your room...it's more plain..simple...boring even." She responded back, though glad she thought her room was very nice. It was a peaceful tranquil sort of place to her...but then again Uka's room was probably relaxing to her, Larin couldn't quite see why. All the swimming moving things around and Uka..was well, a feline. How was that not distracting for her? She thought about it as Uka came back with some bandages and things. "You're fine...I'll be alright.." She answered and wished she could just heal herself, but for some reason her powers didn't work like that. She always recovered quicker than others, but she couldn't use her healing abilities on herself.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
"Well everyone has a different idea of what relaxes them, to some it's boring, to others it's quiet. I like your room though, it's pretty and I think it suits you very well. " she said happily to her as she knelt down with her band aids and cotton balls and antibiotic stuff. Ukaia put some of the antibiotic liquid on some cotton balls and gently began to clean up all the scraps from the sand on her. She blew on the spot once she finished cleaning to help take away the sting. Then she titled her head

"Do you think they need band aids?" she asked her curiously, her tail flicking back and forth a bit.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"I'm very glad you think so then..that makes me feel a lot better." Larin replied and smiled sweetly. She was glad they had the same mindset when it came to certain things. She flinched a tiny bit here and there about the wounds being cleaned out and ointment being applied, but she made no outward sounds of her discomfort. When she asked if bandaids should be used she shook her head no. "It's alright. I would end up scratching at them until they came off anyway.." She answered and sighed softly. Today had better started getting better. The thoughts coming back into her head wasn't helping...with Uka taking care of her and all.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia smiled at her and nodded. Once she got Larin all cleaned up she would dab it on some of her own scratches and winced. Ouch.. she hated that.. bleh.

"So who would leave a cursed gem in your room.. Better though who could. I didn't think anyone could come to the Khaotica or leave anything in it without her and Matt knowing about it. They always knew when someone came to the Khaotica.

"Is there anything I can do to help keep it from happening again?" she asked her as she screwed the top back on the ointment and stood up to put it away. Though pausing so Larin could answer her.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"I think Anubis really has his ways. Something might be happening...something important and I probably betrayed him by not answering the call he sent for me...so I angered him..and what if Matt was too busy to notice? Or...he let the message try to pass through?" She responded, starting to really worry. It must have been important for him to do her room up like that. She watched Uka start to take care of her own burns and watched silently in thought. "Well...just cherish the gem I suppose. Polish it here and there." She answered...for it couldn't hurt..

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia tilted her head a bit as Larin spoke of Anubis. She'd like to meet him and ask how he'd gotten that on the Khaotica, but she winced as she took care of her own burns. Thankfully she didn't have nearly as many as Larin.

"Polish it?" she asked then she smiled brightly and nodded a bit.

"I'll put it on the shelf with my most treasured things. Mostly things Matt has made or given to me.. but this will go up there with them. I give them a good wipe down once a week to keep them from getting dusty.. though the Khaotica does it anyway.. I like touching them and remembering how happy I was to get them. " she said to her giggling a bit as she put away the antiseptic, all done now with cleaning herself up.

"Hmm.. with these we probably can't try your mud bath can we?" she said pouting a bit as she realized it would probably be bad for them to get mud all over the fresh cuts and scrapes.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"That would work perfectly. Thank you.." Larin answered, smiling back and watching Uka some more. She listened to her explain the story that she gave them a wipe down or the Inn would take care of that for her. That was good enough for her. Then the mud bath...Larin nodded a bit as she responded. "It's all natural, so of course we can. It usually helps me feel better, scars or not..." She answered, starting to get up, though moving ached a bit.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia titled her head a bit when she said that they could use the mud with out worrying about getting it in the wounds.

"Oh alright" she said happily as she followed Larin. Her tail flicked gleefully back and forth as she watched her.

"are you sure you're ok?" she asked her worried, Larin was moving rather stiffly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff