Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Larin was already beginning to back up and she noticed the blanket wasn't whipping around Uka anymore...what was going on here? Larin shook her head, making the bells in her ears jingle slightly, but the ears were quite pressed against her head as much as possible. "How about you try for it, Uka? I tried, maybe it'll go for you instead.." She answered, really hoping that what she sensed in Uka...would help them out completely.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia blinked confused, but she shrugged. if she wanted her to try then she'd try. Ukaia walked forward and then she reached for the crystal.

It didn't feel like there was a barrier around it to her. She easily picked it up and held the pretty blue gem in her hand

"What do I do now?" she asked her curiously.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Larin wasn't going to bother with how Uka was able to not only reach the blasted thing but to hold it as well. Larin sighed softly, knowing the hounding of the wind was about to be put at ease. "Just turn it to me...think happy thoughts, like you're washing dirt off of the thing...cleaning it with your mind..." She responded, knowing if Uka had the magical powers that neither of them knew about, Uka can drop the barrier and Larin would be able to deal with the rest. Larin moved her hands cupped around Uka's, but not touching them, not wanting to upset the barrier of the stupid gem.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia's head tilted slightly looking confused.. then she smiled a bit

"Happy thoughts?" not the easiest request at this exact moment but she tried. She thought of eating yummy fish.. and making her Koi bed, and of Matt and the others that had visited, including Larin. She thought of the meals they shared and finding new rooms and making her books.

She kept her mind far away from the lagoon and it's beautiful flowers and the sharp pain in her hands.. the warmth of her own blood and the fear that had gripped her. She tried to not thinka bout those anyway.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Larin could feel it working, the push back on the gem dwindling finally. Uka...had magic in her? That was new on her. When did that happen? Larin shook her head for that was a silly thing. Typically if one had magic...it had been in them all along, right? Regardless Larin held out her hands for the gem. "Alright, I can take it now..." She answered, the sands already dying down a whole lot, but not completely. Larin was still getting whipped a bit.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

The small tapping of elegant shoes met with a floor that couldn't be seen to the naked eye. Colors in every spectrum slowly flowed by her as she made her way down the rainbow filled tunnel. A joyous expression was visible on her face and occasionally she took the time to do a a spin, causing her dress to twirl around as she did so. A few times she even caught herself humming...

Her name was Angel, and today was probably the happiest day of her life. Today was the day she had finally gotten the news that she was looking forward to. Today Atlus had finally found what they had been searching for. Angel was so excited that she had actually smiled in front of him, something she rarely did and meant it. Faking a kindhearted look was something that came naturally to her, but today she was actually happen. Once her lord had what they had been searching for then she could finally live the life that she wanted. Angel desired love and a long life with her betrothed... And maybe even a few children. The thought of children made her pale cheeks feel red hot and Angel's hands came up and touched her cheeks as she spun around yet again.

She needed to compose herself. Such giddiness wasn't becoming of a proper and refined woman such as herself. Angel took a breath and used her hands to straighten out her dress. Light began to blind her as she started to leave the radiant tunnel full of color and cross through the thresh hold to her destination. Angel gently pushed her palms into the light before vanishing out of sight.

The light left her and now Angel's eyes were clear to see the beautiful landscape before her. She could hear nothing but just the faintest of breezes and the gentle fall of water as it flowed through this world, endlessly. This was her lords favorite place, a small pocket world of nothing but tranquility. If Angel remembered it correctly he had once used the term 'zen' in regards to this place. She knew that to him, this place was where her master could become one with all things. From atop the pathway, under the tree of changing season, she could see her lord. He sat in what she assumed to be meditation under the tree of seasons, just at the base of a small pool of water atop the path. Angel called out to him.

"Master Shin Ryu-sama!"

Angel yelled. Her gentle fingers came up to her lips immediately. She knew raising her voice was quite unbecoming, especially in a place as calming as this. Her excitement had gotten the better of her this time, yet in spite of that she could see the back of her lords head rise up. Angel grew another honest smile. She knew that here in this place there was no need to raise her voice, so she replied properly with a voice no higher than as if she was standing next to him. Angel bowed in respect. "Lord Shin Ryu..." She said before rising up.

"The time has finally come."

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Name:_____Corwin_____×××××××××
Race: Ghost/Spirit

L o c a t i o n: Khaotica
G o a l: N/A
F e e l i n g: Collected
T h o u g h t s: Fleeting

A small eruption of light flashed next to Mat as he continued to examine Lynn. Ari's head was peaking out of a small hole in space time, her fingers holding on to the bottom of the hole as she pushed her head closer to Mat. "Hey, what are you...?" Ari started to ask as she eyed Mat, taking note of what he was doing. She pointed a finger at Mat as she spoke. "Look just don't go breaking any of THIS-" Ari said, waving her finger all around towards Lynn's soul. "Until I get back, ok?"

Forgoing the hole in space time approach, Corwin simple manifested in his entirety next to Mat and Ari's head. A sigh escaped his mouth as he placed the palm of his hand on Ari's forehead and started to push her back. "We don't have time for this..."

Ari squirmed and gripped the hole, trying to fight back. "Look, I can explain everything, just give me a bit to wrap a few things up and I'll come back to answer all your questions!" Ari said. Corwin was now grunting as he was pushing even harder against her head. Ari only had enough time to finish one last sentence. "I can fix this, trust me!"

And then poof, Corwin finally managed to push her all the way back and close up the hole. He sighed once more and then reached up to adjust his black necktie. "Such a handful." Corwin said to Mat, turning to look at him. He smiled, despite his Masters foolishness, and left before Mat could say anything in response.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia nodded and handed over the gem to her

"It's to bad this is what was causing you all the problems.. it's so pretty!" she said to her as she titled her head. She frowned though.. why wasn't she putting the barrier around herself, perhaps she really could only do one at a time?

"You should put the barrier around you... I'm ok now.. you've got a lot of scratches and stuff though " she said to her worried.

"I'll have to help you get cleaned up and put some bandages on you and stuff" she said to her

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Were Mat not a soul, he would have been surprised, but he was, so he wasn't. Instead he looked on with incredulity at Ari, then glared at Corwin, then looked back to Lynn when they were gone. He sighed and gave up for the time being. Apparently messing with Lynn's soul simply brought them crawling back in. Mat was annoyed with the fact they had another way in to the Inn. An unintended side-affect that he sorely needed to rectify. A better and more pressing subject that he should be looking into.

The Elvish Phoenix soul pushed Lynn's back into her own body and then floated back to his own body. As soon as he entered his body, time resumed but felt...skewed. It was a bit slower, sluggish. After a moment, the feeling vanished and everything seemed to be fine. Mat looked back down at the bird that he'd created and felt...sad. A discovery of insane proportions, and Lynn had simply removed it. It was just a corpse, devoid of the life energy that he'd brought from nothingness. Or was it nothingness? For some reason, it had felt more...intimate than nothing.

Mat couldn't worry about that now, so he let it slide and regarded Lynn instead. "You have an alarmingly trite disregard for something so very beyond you." He sat with a smirk and waited for the reaction, or even lack thereof.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Name:_____ Lynn Riddle_____×××××××××
Race: Puppet/Human?

L o c a t i o n: Inn Khaotica
G o a l: N/A
F e e l i n g: Confused
T h o u g h t s: "....."

She felt... Odd. Lynn knelt down to her alchemic circle to do a final check in quality, placing a free hand on her temple as she did. She perhaps was feeling a bit dizzy all the sudden. From what she could tell everything looked to be in order except for a bit of mercury and maybe...

"You have an alarmingly trite disregard for something so very beyond you."

The comment didn't go unnoticed. Despite it's truth, Lynn found it very disrespectful. She had things to do and didn't want to be in such a foul mood while she worked, but he was pushing it... In fact, he was the only outside factor here. He was probably the reason she felt so odd all the sudden, and if not then he wasn't helping. Lynn put a hand to her knee and slowly rose back up. She needed to shake up this light headedness but getting up only seemed to make her more dizzy.

"If your done here then... Why don't..." Lynn started to say, trailing off the closer she got to Mat. Before she could get another word out though, a sudden wave of exhaustion did the trick and Lynn fell into Mat. She was completely unconscious.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Larin blinked oddly at Uka...it was time to spill what she knew. "Ukaia...my dearest friend. I didn't use any barrier on you. That's all yours. If I had a way to shield myself...selfishly I would have done it. You helped me break the barrier of the gem...the sands are dying down..I will not want the gem in my sight, after I rid the remaining taint that is on it, you are free to take it with you.." Larin answered knowing if anyone...it should most likely be safe in Uka's grasp. She could purify it in a way. The thing shouldn't act out of whack as long as Uka could keep it in check.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia blinked a few times as Larin said all that. She was happy she'd get to keep the gem but

"I didn't.. do anything though?" she said in a puzzled tone. She'd only wanted the sand to stop hitting her.. and she hadn't felt any barrier around the gem either. She looked puzzled.

"I'll have to tell Matt about that and ask him what is going on then " she said to her as she looked at Larin

"But first we need to clean up your room and your wounds" she said to her

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"You did more than you're aware of it seems. Regardless, you helped me a lot in a way I couldn't have taken care of myself. There..." She answered, taking the gem...apologizing silently to some unseen force...responding to some distant voice she could just barely hear. After it was done, the storm quit, though that didn't get rid of the mess...her bed being cracked...everything in her room being damaged or broken in some way. If Uka wasn't here, she would have cried. Her skin and super fine fur was battered and bruised, a few cuts here and there as well. She wanted to cry.

"Yeah we should go. This is yours now, it shouldn't bother us anymore." She responded and hoped they could talk to Matt eventually about what transpired. Moreso the Inn herself...maybe her room could be restored without manual labor...

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia took the gem from her and tucked it into her pocket. She smiled at her and then took her hand

"Well now that everything is back to normal, and things like this " she gestured around the room at the distruction done to it

"I don't think this is right so come on" she said pulling her hand gently and towards the exit

"All you should have to do is think this is wrong, step out and shut the door, then open it back up. Everything should be back to how it should be. The Inn is very good at making things the way you want it. It's how I got the ocean wall in my room and the closet" she smiled

"I wanted more room so the closet got bigger, and then I heard about the ocean and the wall appeared" she said cheerfuly to her.

"Once your room is all better we'll get you all cleaned up and get all the sand off of us. "s he said.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"I am certainly glad I don't have to bother anyone. That's really nice..." She answered and followed out with more hopes in her heart. What would happen if it didn't work? It had to, right? Uka's room worked...but was it before or after the manifestation of the Inn started walking among them? "You sure it will work since Khaotica is walking about?" She asked curiously, watching for her to still have hope on her room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff