Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Survivor

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jin was ready and rarin' to go; Just as soon as the girl attacked, he'd push the arms back in, dodge the attack, and rush into position to disarm her. Quick, easy, and he was completely certain that she wouldn't expect it, Jin just had to wa-

[ERROR. UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATION.]

Jin froze. TO the outside world, he might as well be a statue or an oversize action figure; there was absolutely no movements made. There were not blinking of eyes, or the gentle rise and fall of the chest to signify is one was alive; not even the heartbeat pushing blood through Jin's simulated veins existed.

What was happening insides, however, was a different matter. Jin right now, was fighting for his life. It wasn't a particularly thrilling battle to describe, as it consisted of Jin and the Unit attempting to find and change the values that would allow one of them to gain control. Jin, has the advantage, of course; otherwise he wouldn't be in control most of the time. Since Jin's base code could be hidden nearly anywhere withing the Unit's systems, and the Unit's systems were generally in the same place, and preoccupied to boot...

Irregardless, it was a good minute-and-a-half before Jin jerked back into movement, sucking in a heavy breath, his eyes wild for the briefest of moments. He then looked over his new "armor", then at Mat. In the blink of an eye, Jin's fist was sent sailing towards Mat's face. It wasn't a powerful punch by any means, as it was more to convey Jin's annoyance at Mat then anything else.

"Dude, don't do that! It really really sucks when I freeze!" Jin looked around for a bit, then reached down and removed the oddly reconstructed OUTMODE, A bright glow that drained to where the belt used to be obscuring his form, as he reappeared in his normal attire. Well, as normal as a purple biker jacket is, anyway. "So uh, where'd the angry little dude go, anyway? And like, why did you want us to fight for your entertainment? 'Cuz that's totally a d**k move, man." He asked, curiosity in his voice. Jin, again, really wasn't sure what was really going on, but he wouldn't be half surprised if Mat suddenly started spouting steam. It's all a Nemesis Plot, after all.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia sighed and then she squeaked as he hat went off her head. She scoweld darkly at the sight of the ribbons around Ari and then took her off for.. a nap?

"So I get a nasty little burp bubble and she gets ribbons" she muttered grumply and then sighed a bit. This was just.. way to much. She shook her head

"I'll leave the explnation to you Mat, I'm going to go make some.. cookies or dinner or something" she pouted

"Or a shower.. likely a shower.. or a bath.. something like that" she muttered shaking her head a bit. Oh well she'd get those done. She headed out of the room. Leaving Mat to handle Jin. That had been far to confusing for her. And then she was still grumpy about the burp bubble vs ribbons. She sighed

"Defiantly cooking' she muttered. She wasn't dirty she just felt meh. Once in the Kitchen she would wash her arms and face and dry them with a towel.
"OK much better. TIME to cook!!" she said laughing as she happily she began to get out items cookies.. cake.. perhaps some steamed buns as well.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Name:_____ Lynn Riddle_____×××××××××
Race: Puppet

L o c a t i o n: Inn Khaotica
G o a l: N/A
F e e l i n g: Lost
T h o u g h t s: "....."

After a power nap Lynn felt much better. Mat still got on her nerves, but at least nothing had changed. She knew that eventually she'd have to finish her work and get her old body back. Then perhaps she could deal with these unusual feelings better, perhaps even eliminate them entirely. After setting up a few compounds of chemicals to age along with some of Mat's plants, Lynn decided on some fresh air.

She was still dressed in her resting clothes as she made her way down the halls. Lynn stopped as an odd sight passed by her.... A small girl wrapped up and carried by a... Floating hat?

"Pardon me."

The hat said to Lynn as he passed by her carrying the child. Just what the hell was going on while she was asleep? She watched them go down the halls for a bit before slowly, in a confused manner, turn around and head towards the kitchen. Better to just... Ignore that one entirely. Once she made it to the kitchen she noticed Ukaia was freshening up at the sink. Strangely enough she hadn't seen Mat around, and right now that was a good thing. Lynn got a small smirk on her lips as she had yet to be noticed by Ukaia.

If Lynn's advanced martial art practice and disciplined in her surroundings had taught her anything, it was how to go unnoticed even on the superhuman level. Lynn would have to put her training into use given Ukaia's superhuman hearing and senses. Lynn glided past chairs and tables, slid behind the counter, and eventually stood behind Ukaia just as she had finished her washing up. When Ukaia bent over to grab some things from the cabinets Lynn quickly grabbed Ukaia's waving tail.

"What are you doing?" Lynn asked plainly.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia hummed to herself. She felt much better now, and she leaned over to get some mixing bowls. Next thing she knew someone had hold of her tail.

"NYERK!!!" She all but streaked, her tail puffing out as did her ears, she was all brustled out and puffed. She turned sharply blinking at... at... She paused.. they looked.. familiar.. and yet.. Not.

"n.. I.. uh.. " she blinked a few times. Uncle Lindo came to mind.. but.. but this wasn't.. That was a rather wash of confusing feelings that swam though her head. It made her dizzy and she blinked leaning against the sink staring confused at this person

"I.. I'm.. sorry Have we met? I'm Ukaia" she said to her. Her ears fluffy as they were, flicked back and forth in confusion at the warring conflicted feelings inside her. They ebbed off a bit and the strange confusion finally died down letting her head clear, though she still had the lingering feeling that something was.. off

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

It was an odd feeling. She had talked to Ukaia countless times and yet right now, face to face, Lynn felt the feeling of something new. In Lynn's heart she knew there was some form of bond... But it didn't feel real. This should feel more complete, shouldn't it?

Either way, Lynn still didn't know if Ukaia knew who she was or not. She didn't really want to revisit that place they had gone at their last meeting either, so Lynn decided a different approach to an already set destination. "Hmm... So they are real." Lynn said as she looked at Ukaia's ears and tail. "That peacock, your father, the one they call Mat... He's employee'd me to act as an instructor in your development." Lynn told her. A bold faced lie, but it didn't really matter. If Ukaia did find out who she really was then that was fine, but for now Lynn would pretend to be her teacher.

"My name is Lynn. I'm an old friend of your father" She said to Ukaia.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia blinked a few times looking confused at her. She titled her head a little bit as the woman spoke. New hire? Just like that? She blinked a few more times and then she smiled a bit uncertinally at her.

"T.. that's very nice.. I didn't know Mat could do that, but it's nice to meet one of his friends. " she said smiling. Though she looked curiously as her tail wriggled in Lynn's hand. Still there was that off feeling, something.. something she needed to remember. The thoughts hurt her head a lot though so she let it go for now. She'd focus on it later when things didn't ache in her head like that.

"So you're going to be my teacher? Teacher of what?" she asked curiously letting the aching confusion fall to the back of her mind. She reached up and began to smooth down the puffy fur on her ears and tail. Ooohh this must be that guest that Mat had gone to see himself and had gotten caught up with. They must have been catching up.....but... something still seemed off.

" I mean, I am very happy to have a teacher, but I thought Mat would be teaching me?" she asked curiously as she leaned back over to get out the sifters and mixing bowls

"What subjects will you be teaching me? And would you like to start with helping me bake?" she asked brightly as she turned back looking curiously at her

"Finally...It is very nice to meet you Lynn!" she said brightly. Ow.. headache.. something was off about that, but again it just hurt her head to try and figure it out.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

As usual... Dumber than a sack of potatoes. Lynn was getting the distinct impression that Ukaia's training was going to be much more difficult than she had originally thought. Lynn let go of Ukaia's tail and leaned over against the counter. Cooking... What a terrible mess of things that was. If she tried she could likely outclass all of Ukaia's dishes, but it was a painful and pointless hobby. "Nice to meet you too. I think I'll just watch you cook first and see what your capable of." Lynn said. She then started stretching. The whole walk over here hadn't quite loosened her up from her power nap.

"Mat will be teaching you, but not on the same subject that I'll be teaching you. You and your father are on completely different levels than I am, but I know a few things that your father doesn't. He'll be showing you how to manage your powers, and I'll be teaching you what they mean." Lynn said as she popped many of her fingers and neck.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia tilted her head this was all so very familiar, the way she spoke.. and moved.. something something about it.. She rubbed her head a bit. Just listening to her, the way she insulted Mat, and herself or the underlying tones the way UGH what was it!! It made her head throb!

"I see.. " she muttered quietly as she began to get out ingredients and she frowned. So she was defiantly going to be teaching her, she knew of.. wait.. Powers?

"I'm not entirely sure I'll want to be taught by you.. every time I look at you my head hurts. " she said grumpily her tail flicking back and forth in frustration.

"It's like there is something very very important I need to remember but some part of me is flat out saying i'm not ready for it and it's giving me a nice headache that's really very distracting. " she said. She turned and faced Lynn frowning

"There is something about you that I know.. but I don't know.. and something in my own head is telling me I don't get to know. Do you have any idea what is going on? Or how to make it stop, so that being taught by you won't cause this pounding headache?" she asked her sounding more irratated then ever.

"And by powers do you mean my electric ones and stuff?" she asked curiously as she rubbed her head once more. Ow.. achey.. It was very distracting, even to the point she wasn't sure she could cook. She sighed and rubbed her face more then turned and looked over at Lynn to see what she'd say about that.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Tch... Ukaia was making things increasingly more difficult. Then again how hard was it to just tell her the truth? For some reason Lynn's insides turned at the thought. Lynn sighed and got close to Ukaia. "Listen..." She said softly as she placed her fingers along the temples of Ukaia's head. At the moment she could only offer the cat girl some physical comfort via pressure points, but Ukaia would have to work out her own repressions if she wanted these pains to fully stop.

"Your father told me about what transpired here recently. About the people you were close to and how they've... Moved on." Lynn said as she gently messaged Ukaia's head. "Hes worried about how all this might have effected you. Thats why I'm here. There just simply isn't enough you know about the way the word works yet to fully realize your full potential. But you'll learn how the world works from your father, and I'll teach you why it works and your place in this world." Lynn said to her before her hands ran down Ukaia's hand and her hands were placed on the cat girls soft cheeks.

"Feel any better?"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia blinked startled, and then her eyes half closed as the fingers gently massaged her temple. Oh.. that helped. Suprisingly enough that helped a lot actually. She let her eyes drift close the rest of the way listening to her. She took a slow breath, the words seemed to help .. whatever whatever it was that was playing and bantering inside her head. It went quiet. She blinked opening her eyes

"Much better.. thank you" she said smiling at her a little bit. Whatever she'd done had helped quite a bit, the conflicting ache finally calmed her down. She took a deep breath and then smiled again.

"So you'll be helping, he'll teach me the powers and you'll teach me the ways and places to use them. " she grinned brightly at her and smiled happily. Then she glomped her in a tight hug purrring more. Still something niggled, but she ignored it. She wasn't ready, she could agree with that now, so she'd let it stay by the wayside for now. The confirmation that at some point she'd be ready was what she let guide her and allow her curiosity to be set to the wayside. OK Nuzzle nuzzle nuzzle!! And she let her go

"OK back to cooking I was thinking cookies and some cakes to chear myself up! The hat put her in ribbons I got a nasty green burp bubble" she said shaking her head as she grinned at Lynn and hummed happily as she began to get out more ingredients. Yes lots of baking to do
"Would you like me to make you anything Lynn?" she asked her happily
((you all should know it's his birthday (matakor) today. I suggest many embarrassing posts and such)

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat let the others wander off for a bit and waited for Jin to fix himself. Meanwhile, he stared at the sword. For some reason, it was being particular. "Now then, why did you bother to be that way just now?"

He let himself wander for a bit. The fight was silly...at first. "Oh, why must everyone be so blasted serious all the time?!" He hadn't yet noticed that Jin had already fixed himself by the time of his outburst. "It's infuriating!"

-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-

Awaken

A dream of much had woken her from a rather long slumber. Oddly, she felt just fine. Khaotica tried to sit up and get out of bed, only to slump over the side of the bed and then flow onto the floor like she was jelly. "Ok, maybe I'm not that fine." She took a moment to ready herself, then finally managed to stand up. She cleaned herself up a bit and then left the room.

She looked around for a bit, wondering which way she should go. "Hmm...The kitchen sounds nice. I'll go there." Just as she turned to go, She ran smack into a flying hat, which ended with everyone sprawled on the floor. "Why does the floor like me so much?" She groaned..

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
-LYNN- / -UKAIA-

Lynn watched as Ukaia gathered many ingredients. "No thankyou." Lynn said as she walked to the corner off the kitchen a few feet away. She leaned back against the wall and crossed her arms as Ukaia worked. A green bubble.... Lynn didn't even want to ask. Who knows what really went on here when she wasn't around.

Regardless of what Lynn needed to do and all the work that lined the road ahead of her, this was a good time to get to know Ukaia a little better. "So.... You practice cooking a lot huh? You've had plenty of time I guess..."

Ukaia nodded a little bit at her.

"yeah I really enjoy cooking. Mat taught me and i love bringing things to guests to try and also making new foods with them" she smiled at her again as she began to cook

Lynn continued to watch on. In all honesty she was more concerned about what Ukaia was, rather than who. She knew Ukaia was the manifestation of Khaotica and Mat, but that just left more questions about what exactly this girl was. Her intentions and desires were still a mystery to Lynn.

"I bet Mat's taught you all sorts of things." Lynn said before trailing off to another subject. "So what is it you want to do. Do you have any aspirations?" Lynn asked.

Outside of wakling he taught me everything. I was basciallly a newborn despite being the age i am right now. " she said to her humming as she moved and mixed ingredients. She titled her head

"WHat to I want todo?" she asked curiously. She wasn't sure.. she'd never thought about it. Se titled her head a little bit and looked at her

"I don't know actually.. I've never thought about it, I just.... I guess that I want to learn how to use my powers more now.. But,. I don't know what else." she said puzzled and smiled a bit sheapishly at her

1500 years and Ukaia had never once thought about what she wanted to do with herself? That made Lynn wonder if Ukaia was even a real being. No one lives for that long without wanting something, a goal or a desire for a future.

"Have you ever thought about leaving Khaotica?" Lynn asked, the question a little more serious than the last.

She stopped short at that and turned and looked at her.

"No. Never' she said to her quietly as she turned back to her coking.

"When I didn 't know that this was my home I was terrafied I'd end up waking up and leave here. But I am very happy here now.. I get to meet thousands of new people.. hear about different places.. Why would i wanna go anywhere" she giggled at her. She put the cookies in the oven to bake

"esides.. the inn creates all these amazing rooms so i get to go anywhere I want to with out leaving home" she smiled

Lynn was a little set back by this response. Given what she knew about Ukaia's curiousity Lynn was surprised that she never wanted to go visit other worlds. Given all that Ukaia had heard how could she not want to go and explore everything that the universe had to offer? Perhaps someday Lynn would be able to change her mind. A vacation from these lonely halls might due them all some good.

"Yeah... This place sure is an oddity. But its to bad, I was hoping that someday we could convence Mat and Khaotica to take us somewhere. Maybe go a little sight seeing. You get to stare out that window at all sorts of worlds, but I've never once been off my own planet. I wonder how Earth is doing anyway..." Lynn said as her thoughts trailed off for a moment.

Ukaia thought about it for a moment and then tilted her head. that..might not be bad. She smiled alittle bit

"mabye.." she said to her and then titled her head and looked over at her curiously. Earth huh? She begant o clean up a little bit

"I might like to try " she said tilting her head a little as she thought about it. It might be nice to visit the real place insted of just the crated one. She was.. just alittle bit afraid of leaving the ship..

A smile came across Lynn's face. After all that had happened recently it was good for Ukaia to have something to look forward to. Speaking of something to look forward to, Lynn could smell Ukaia's baking. Although she hadn't had the desire to eat since she dawned this new body, Lynn wouldn't mind trying some of Ukaia's baked goods.

"Good then. The kitchens starting to smell nice because of your cooking Ukaia... I might just have to try something once you finish." Lynn said smirking a little.

Ukaia beamed at her when she said that she would have to try the cookies

"I'm glad" she said brightly as she checked on them in the oven. They were almost done. she was vry very happy to hear Lynn want to try it.
"So you come from earth? And how did you end up .. well " she titled her head

"You knnow being like me here. Making this your home. I've nevr had Mat metion that anyone could actuallly live here like us. " she said curiously

For a moment there Lynn forgot about keeping her identity secret from Ukaia. As of right now it'd likely confuse her anyway. "Well, like I told you before I'm just a friend of Mat's. When he asked for my help in your training I decided to accept since it would be a good chance to see him again. Not to mention when he told me he had a kid... I almost died of shock. Your fathers not the smoothest of operators when it comes to women." Lynn said.

Ukaia blinked and then she laughed a bit an smiled at her

"Really? I guess I wouldn't really know" she laughed and the imer went off so she got the cookies out of the oven so that they could cool off

"Thank you very much for being willing to come here and help me learn how to controll my abilities" she siled as she looked at her and then got one of the cookies and brought them over

"hot hot hot" she giggled

"Its not a problem...." Lynn said, her eyes gazing down at Ukaia's baked goods. She couldn't help it. Lynn's eyes scanned every surface of each cookie. They were decently cooked, in fact Lynn was sure they would taste just fine... But during her old exploits she had gotten the art of cooking down to an exact science. Lynn could cook any earthly dish to a complete and perfect level and from what she could see from Ukaia's cookies... They were far from perfection.

Regardless, Lynn decided to wait a few more moments for the cookies to cool before jumping in to early. "So... Of all the people that come here, have you ever met a boy? You know... One you 'liked'?" Lynn said before elbowing Ukaia in the arm smiling.

Ukaia took on of the cookies and then took a bite.She bliked at Lynn and then she giggled

"I like Mat" she said chearfuly to her. And obviously honestly

"But i've never.. had somone come though that i liked.. no" she said curiously to her. She wondered if that was normal. then again what was normal for her

"I mean. i know they will all leave.. so Ijust try to have funwhile they are here.. except for davy jones.. eugh" she muttered her nose wrinkling

Lynn stopped for a moment and raised an eyebrow at Ukaia. "Davy Jones?" Lynn asked curiously. Davy Jones like the pirate? It would appear that Lynn wasn't the only one from Earth that had frequented Khaotica.

Ukaia nodded a little bit

"Yeah.. he's.,. a walking disaster!!! it's disgusting" she muttered shaking her head. she took a bite ofher cookie. mmm so yummy!!!

"we always have to sanitise everything he touches " she muttered

Lynn looked a little disgusted now as she imagined the possibilities. Putting aside Ukaia's slimey friend Lynn took one of the cookies that was still warm and decided to take a bite. A few bites later and Lynn had finished it off. Nothing out of the ordinary. At least they were burnt. Regardless of how imperfect they were Lynn reached over and grabbed another cookie. A warm cookie was a warm cookie regardless of how perfect.

"Not bad kid." Lynn said as she chewed. "But these cookies are missing milk.... Seems like I'm going to have my hands full with you." Lynn sighed.

Ukaia giggled and was pleased she was eating the cookies. earing they needed milk she happily went o the fridge and got out the milk then poured two cups and brouht them over to her with a happy smilkee

"I agree" she said brightly

This was what she wanted. Even though it felt like she was somehow incomplete... It was nice to cut loose. To relax and be herself, or what she thought was herself. No more pushing herself, or striving to be someone she wasn't.

Lynn took the cup and had a drink. The contrast was perfect, but that wasn't the reason she was smiling. Lynn could put her responsibilities behind her for right now. "So what does someone with infinite time that can go and see just about anything do in their spare time?"

Ukaia purred happily a** he ate her cookie and sipped the milk. She ggrinned

"I like to explore the Kahotica, or write in my books if i've heard new stories from guest.. I like to paint also and just things like that. but I really have fun exploring,. Since i'm always finding something new here" she grinned happily

All the years Ukaia had lived here and she continued still to find new rooms? For some reason Lynn found the prospect absolutely terrifying, but hey if it kept Ukaia busy for this long then that would explain why she hasn't gone completely crazy cooped up in this place.

"You don't say."

Ukaia nodded happily at her " yep I love to explore.. and finding new rooms and sometimes refinding old ones" she giggled as she finished off her milk and sighed happily. mm tasty

Lynn closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. "Well, as much as I'd like to stay and chat I have to get some things prepared for you lessons." Lynn said before turning to the tray of cookies. She reached down and took one, stuffing it into her pocket. In fact she took way more than she should have, leaving less than half left. "Come to my room after a while when your ready, also I'm taking these." Lynn said as she started to walk out of the kitchen.

"And don't worry about the cookies, you've got an eternity to make some more." She said with her back turned to Ukaia before walking out the kitchen door. Lynn held up her hand and waved away to the cat girl before walking out of site and down the halls...

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
"Can you see me?.... Can you hear me?"

User Image

::Name:: Ozeki, Maoki
::Feeling::Bored
::Thoughts::Can I make new friends.

After having parted ways with Umi, Mao was now wondering about by herself. Or well mostly floating around, she never really walked anywhere anymore. Not that she couldn't, Mao could walk if she so wished, she just didn't want to really. "Ne, Bunbun what should we do now? Umi-niisan went away to sleep, so now Mao's bored. Mao was looking up at the Bunny that was on her head. It seemed to travel that way while it was with Mao, she giggled a bit and sighed a little. "I guess but.... I wish I had a friend that would play with me all the time. I know that won't happen because living being's require sleep, food and other things. Mao floated through the hall nodding slightly while she listened to the Bunny Guardian.

"I can see you.... I can hear you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces