Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Sigh... Ari was one of those people who had to learn everything the hard way wasn't she. Ukaia watched slighlty amused as Ari was squished back into the wall, and at the starfish. She was even more amused that Ari flung it back into it's proper room and attempted to act like nothing happened...well nothing much anyway.

"Mmmhumm" She said to her at Ari's words of bathtub left on and such. She watched though as she seemed to just charge on ahead once more and sighed inwardly shaking her head slightly. Though she was pleased to see Ari had found her room. Curious now she walked in and blinked rather suprised at the fact it was a Japanese hotspring. Looking curious Ukaia followed Ari inside, she'd been invited, though she snickered slightly at the sign she read.

"My name is Ukaia.." she reminded her as she smiled a bit.

"And I do like your room. It's suprising actually, I was half expecting it to be like that little world you were defeated in." she said to her as she peered around. It was tranquil in here, calm and quiet...... they needed one of these for the Inn, surly now that Ukaia wished for it it was alredy a created room, waiting to be discovered. She smiled though, it was a little sad. She missed her special little world. It had been so comfortable, even if it had been crated with malicious intent. The world it's self had been beautiful and calm.

"Where do you sleep in here?" she asked her curiously. Ukaia would let Ari lead her, this was her room afterall, so she would know best what was where.

"I haven't seen a room like this before." she added to her as she looked around. She liked the way it smelled also. Fresh and clean, though there was a couple traces of rotten egg. And that seemed to come from the water, most people probably wouldn't even notice it, but Ukaia wasn't most people.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Name:_____Aririri_____×××××××××
Race: Magical Girl

L o c a t i o n: Inn Khaotica
G o a l: Capture that man...
F e e l i n g: Pumped up for a new ADVENTURE!
T h o u g h t s: "Oh Master my Master!"

As Ukaia scoped the room out Ari had walked ahead and gone behind a tall bamboo wall that had several towels hanging over the top that could be easily reached. Some ruffling of clothes and a few grunts later Ari was completely undressed behind the wall. Quickly one of the towels was yanked from the top of the wall and then Ari stepped out in nothing but a small towel that covered from her chest down to just above her knees. Ari threw her witches hat out into the hot spring where it floated on top of the water.

Ari threw a second towel at Ukaia's face just as she finished talking. "For the record I wasn't defeated...." Ari said in a dumb sounding voice as if to make Ukaia's statement sound stupid. "I can never be defeated, obviously.... I just.... Got a little distracted. >_>" Ari said as she looked away form Ukaia and puffing up her cheeks.

"Now get those clothes off and get in the water!" Ari said with vigor before she turned around and walked to the edge of the spring. Ari dipped her big toe into the water and swirled it around in a circle a few times as she eyed the hot waters.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia squeaked slightly getting hit in the face with the towl and then blinked. She titled her head and smirked and went behind one screne to change as well then.

"Oh yes, orange corner pocket and you went flying Ko'd I do beleive that counts as a defeat. "she said to her. Ukaia slipped out of her clothing folding them neetly and then wrapped the towel around herself and stepped out. She looked at Ari curiously as she approched her.

"Is it to hot for you?" she asked her watching Ari swirl her toe about the water. She let her own foot dip in. Ooohh.. nice and warm!!! Ukaia smiled, this was gunna be nice!! But she would wait for Ari to decide to enter, this was her room and Ukaia was the guest. Besides... was she supposed to keep the towel on or remove it? She'd read about it a bit both ways. So she wanted to see what Ari did before she made any actions herself.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

As Ukaia dipped her foot down into the water Ari got an evil grin. She brought her finger up to her face and twirled it around a few times before a small purple hued light was made that fluttered over her finger tip. The light was in the shape of a butterfly that fluttered away and circled around Ukaia's head for a moment before landing down on her nose peacefully.

As this was all going on, Ari's hat was floating around on the surface of the water just looking around and doing hat things... Up until its beady eyes spotted a magical bug flying around. The lifeless eyes followed what would soon become a most delicious meal. All it needed was the perfect moment to strike....

Hat's mouth opened up and in an instant a thin frog like tongue shot from his mouth and grasped the purple butterfly of light... As well as sticking to Ukaia's face. The tongue retracted and swallowed the butterfly, but not before pulling Ukaia right over the edge and into the water. As Ukaia was pulled forward Ari's fingered pinched the towel that was wrapped around Ukaia and held it, causing it to slip off her body as she fell into the water.

Ari stood on the flat rocky floor with one hand placed on her smirking lips while the other held her towel up. She looked away from the hot spring waters that Ukaia was now covered it. "Oh would you look at that, how clumsy of you." Ari said sarcastically as she tried to play the fool.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia blinked startled at the pretty butterfly that fluttered around her head, and went crosseyed as it landed on her nose. She was unaware of the hat eyeing the buttefly, untill it was to late. She squeaked as a tounge suddenly smacked her face and down she went when it pulled back. She came up coughing and spluttering a bit, blinking warm water out of her eyes and pushing her hair out of her face.

"That" she coughed a couple times " was not nice. " she said to her with a faint scowl. Then she titled her head.... Well.. Matt had showed her how to levitate.. so.. Ukaia focused.. and then she bit her bottom lip and would lift Air up into the air.. float her over the water.. and then drop her.. leaving her towl floating in mid air. Ukaia grinned, she rather liked being able to do that!!

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Not nice? Ari scoffed at how little this cat knew about her. After Ukaia said that Ari quickly waved her free hand back and forth as if to dismiss the idea that Ari had anything to do with it. "I don't know what your talking about Kitty Cat. You can't possibly count me responsible for the actions of such a hungry ha-" Ari's words suddenly cut off by her feet ceasing to touch the ground. Ari struggled and wiggled around as she was moved over the hot spring waters.

"Wait! No! What're you!"

Splash! Ari's whole body fell into the water and she wasn't prepared for the waters heat all just yet. A moment later Ari erupted from beneath the water as gasped for air. "BAH! You evil Cat you!" Ari shouted and pointed at Ukaia. She didn't notice it but Ari had a smile on her face. It was nice to play with someone again.

Ari's hat floated away from them in the background as it ate its meal. Munch munch munch.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia laughed as Ari erupted from the water and spluttered. She gave Ari her very best. who me i'm utterly innosent!! kitten eyes.

"Meee.. Evil? Not at alllll!!" she said sweetly to her and grinned back her tail flicking lightly back and forth as the towel floated to the bench and lay upon. Ukaia giggled slightly and then she streched out her body sighing in pleasure.

"But I do have to admit.. this is lovely" she said as she moved towards a ledge under the water and gently sat down purrring soflty.

"And it's Ukaia, or I'm gunna start calling you... " She paused trying to think of something. But her mind was blanking.

"Uh..Sleves?" she said uncertinally her ears flicking back and forth a bit sending little droplets of water flying.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

"Thats fine." Ari said in response. "How many times have I said your name now?" Ari said as she looked down at her fingers and counted. She popped her head up and threw up one finger towards Ukaia. "This many!" Ari said with vigor. "I can't let it get to.... this many?" Ari asked questionably as she extended two more fingers, making the count up to three. She would really have to be careful now. Wouldn't want THAT to happen.

The hat floating in the water belched after Ari held up the extra fingers as if to respond.

"Right! Three times. Of course Mr. Hat." Ari said as she walked through the water and made it to the edge where she began to reach inside of a box. She pulled out a few bottles and then grabbed a pale that was sitting next to the box. "Now then... Care if I wash your hair?" Ari said in a very childish voice as she held up a bottle of shampoo in one hand and in the other the handle to the pale she would fill with the hot springs warm water.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia titled her head a little bit puzzled. She couldn't let it get to that amount?

" And if you end up saying my actual name three times what will happen Ari?" she asked. Though she looked curiously at the pail and then shampoo. Well why not she was there...

"Are you going to wash my hair for me?" she asked with a faint grin at her. Ukaia's hair was long afterall. It always took a couple minuits for her to get it clean and washed when she did it herself.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Ari got up out of the water with the shampoo and pail. "Kitty, you forget that this is my palace and while your here you are entitled to all the relaxing pleasures that are to be had within." Ari said as she walked behind where Ukaia was sitting and then plopped down on the floor behind her, both her feet dipped into the water on both sides of Ukaia. "And whats more relaxing than getting your hair washed?" Ari asked just before dumping a bunch of shampoo over the top of her head. The shampoo let a grape smell fill the air.

Ari dug her fingers through Ukaia's hair and started to work the shampoo into a bubbly lather. "And if I say someones name three times...." Ari started to say before she looked up from Ukaia's hair and off into space with a serious look in her face. "I transform into an evil so great and so horribly disgusting.... That it would cause everyones faces to melt off!" Ari said with a horrifying look in her eye.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia sighed in pleasure as Ari began to scrub her hair. Ooohhhh that was soooo nice. She began to purrr soflty and deep in her chest. Making it rumble gently.

"Mmm I see" she mumbled to her as she let her head lean back slightly. Grape wasn't her perfered scent, but she wouldn't complain really at that, she shoudlnt' be picky after all.

"I'm sure that there is a way around that. 's he murmmued soflty her tail flicking gently back and forth in bliss

"Nnn it's been so long since somone else has washed my hair for me. " she said in pleasure.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Ari got focused again and started to work her fingers down Ukaia's head and work her neck a bit to get the bulk of her hair. Her tongue stuck out slightly as she focused. "Yeah, that's why I'm calling you Kitty." Ari said in response after Ukaia mentioned about a way around it.

Ari smiled when Ukaia mentioned how good she felt. "Didn't I tell you about relaxing and such? Anyway, whats your story?" Ari asked curiously.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia sighed in pleasure again purrring more and relaxing more as well. Ahh bliss bliss bliss.
"Mm My story?" she asked curiously her ear flicking back and forth lightly.

"Mmmm.. Simply put.. I'm the daughter of Matt and the Ship Kahotica, I'm about 1200 years old. The Khaoticais my home. I've always lived here, though admitidly it was ony thelast week or so I found out that I am Matt's daughter" she said smiling as her tail gently flicked back and forth a bit more.

"I have abilities and powers, but.. I'm still learning them " she said to her . The purring she was doing never stopped. She sighed happily.

"And you? What is your story?" she asked her curiously.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat heard nothing when Ukaia and Ari left him. Instead, his mind began to ponder, calculate, extrapolate, anything and everything. For some reason, that singular feeling of absolute fear penetrated his psyche. Mat vanished to his own room, needing time. Time.

He sat in his chair of feathers and simply thought. Existence. Non-existence. He knew both realms, and was aware that layers beyond those existed as well. This feeling cemented that knowledge. Something was there, beyond non-existence. At the same time, it was also not there. Why would only a feeling of fear trigger this need to find that answer? Mat let these thoughts wander away, finally able to calm himself.

Mat began to think on other things. Ari...who was she and why can she simply not sleep? Why was she able to appear, and who was it she called 'Master'? She particularly detested him, though he wasn't entirely too sure why. She had knowledge beyond most life-forms, and yet had the common-sense of a child. Or maybe it was the other way around?

Needless to say, she was a very confusing character. For a moment, she nearly obliterated everything he thought to be 'true'. Fortunately, she seemed to operate on a different reality, leaving the one he was familiar with intact....sort of. Mat tried to massage his temples, hoping to ease some of the pain of over-thought. Perhaps he was digging too deep, and over-analyzing that which was beyond simple. Ari's being here could be either simple or complicated, and he had no idea which was the case.

He stood and wandered away from the chair, sulking slightly as he walked. Just as he got to his door, he righted himself and pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind. Let his sub-conscious deal with it for the moment. He wanted to get back to hosting, as was his duty. He shut the door behind himself and vanished back to the kitchen, where he started cleaning up the mess left behind.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Name:_____ Lynn Riddle_____×××××××××
Race: Puppet

G o a l: N/A
F e e l i n g: Lost
T h o u g h t s: "....."

She was sprawled out on the bed as Lynn's eyes started to open. She hadn't had the chance to turn the lights off before she fell asleep, but the lights had automatically dimmed and as she had started to lift herself up from the bed they slowly started to get brighter. Her eyes glanced over at the door.... The door that he'd left out of. Mat. Just the thought of him pissed her off. Lynn quickly got up and walked quickly over to the door and turned the padlock on the door to keep anyone from getting in. She'd locked it out of spite for him.... But did she really hate him? Lynn knew deep down it wasn't him that she hated, but herself. These feelings that she wanted to refuse.

She had no idea that the change in gender would also undergo such a change in emotion. Maybe this wasn't normal though. Maybe Aozaki had done something to this fake body to induce such an emotional state? That was actually a high possibility with that woman.... Anyway she could cause trouble...

Lynn let go of the padlock and walked over to her sealed door, the one that had been formed while she was asleep. Surely it was finished. She felt well rested. Lynn must have been asleep for a good 8 to 12 hours or so, surely enough time for the room to change. Lynn placed her hand on the cold steel of the door. It was time to begin.... But she hadn't quite gotten that red idiot out of her head yet.

"Tch.."

She turned and walked to the dresser and pulled it open. Under a few clothes was her salvation. One pack of cigarettes. She picked them up, ripped off the plastic surrounding them, and then took one out. Holding it between her fingers she lifted it up to place it between her lips.

"Don't even think about putting one of those in your mouth you idiot! What do you want to do, kill yourself!?"

She stopped before the cigarette hit her lips as she could hear Owarii's voice in her head. The memories still fresh in her mind of that time. Owarii....

Lynn gained a serious look and snapped the cigarette in two, throwing it at the pack that was resting in the open dresser. She stood in front of the steel door locked by many latches and pressured valves. Lynn put her palm on the palm reader and the latches and gears moved. Before she knew it the door was now opened. The alchemy needed to be done swiftly. She didn't have much time now. The longer she waited the less chance of success she would have. It was time to begin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff