9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
"Can you see me?.... Can you hear me?"

User Image

Name:Mao
Feeling:Curious

Mao had been going from room to room of those that were designated for multiple people to use. It wasn't like she was looking for others, she just wanted to look around the other room's that she was allowed to enter. However, Mao always found her self back in the Lobby sitting in mid air, looking out the window. Sometimes she would just sit there talking really softly like she's mumbling, to BunBun her guide and guardian. If she wasn't here in the lobby floating around looking out the window, she was either in her room playing with toys and the like. Or she was looking into rooms and wondering around them.

"I can see you.... I can hear you."

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Blinking. For about two seconds. This new ability he'd seen astounded him. Mat probed the place entirely with his mind, then retreated back to his own mind immediately. He let the information work itself out for the moment, so he could concentrate more on the task at hand. "Repent? I have no such need for repentance!" Mat reached toward the sky, in the direction of the sun. "For that matter, this sun is in the wrong spot!" Mat grabbed at the sky and moved the sun to the opposite side of the sky, now leaving a slightly 'later' feel to the place. "And even so, there are not enough suns! You are missing one." Mat quickly grew a drawing pad and two crayons for himself then drew super quickly for a moment before tossing the two crayons, leaving them to disintegrate into dust on their way to the ground.

He tore the page out of the pad, and taped it to thin air, then lined up where he wanted it. "And now, for my sun!" He punched the paper, making an orange ball appear from the back of the sheet and blast into the sky. As it flew, it became a huge orange! A sun that was an orange! "And now for the orange trees!" As he said it, two of them grew from the ground and sprouted a few massive oranges. Mat picked one up over his head and hurled it at the girl on the sunflower. "Orange ball, corner pocket!"

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Name:_____Aririri_____×××××××××
Race: Magical Girl

L o c a t i o n: Inn Khaotica
G o a l: Capture that man...
F e e l i n g: Pumped up for a new ADVENTURE!
T h o u g h t s: "Oh Master my Master!"

"Who do you think you are to insult my brilliant-.....!" Ari started to say before stopping and staring down at Mat as he pulled out some paper and crayons. "Hey!" Ari yelled down to him as he started to draw. "Are you ignoring me! Your ignoring me aren't you!" Ari shouted down at them, throwing her fists down at her side and stopping down on the large flowers head. The flows expression flashed from happy to '>_<' as she stomped down on its head.

Then Mat punched his own sun up into the sky and Ari was immediately speechless. She took a step back and nervously looked up as Mat's sun turned into a giant orange. What the hell was he?! Ari could hear him spout something and then turned her head to face him, it was almost like slow motion. Her eyes were turned before her head and she could see it coming, but it was to late. Her head turned forward just in time for the orange to hit her smack dab in the center of her face.

"GAAAAAH!"

Ari was launched into the air by the oranges impact and flew off of her flower thrown. As she fell down to the ground the sky crumbled like shattered class of all different colors and then disappeared into a sparkling display of dust as the remainder of her barrier was destroyed. They where all now back in the kitchen (where Ukaia belongs) and Ari was sprawled out on the floor in a funny position, her eyes effectively '@_@'.

"Master.... Why? D;"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia remained seated curious now as the world shifted and changed around them. She was shocked at the fact that she could, even if it was an illusion, change the inside of the Inn like that. Thoughshe realized she was currenly sitting down on a odd clover like thing that had a happy face. Ukaia watched as Mat made an orange " sun" and then chuckled slightly as she got smacked. It wasn't a long fall that much was sure.

"Well then.. that's.. unusual" she giggled. And sipped from the glass of Juice once more. She got up and walked over to Ari

"You ok?" she giggled as she knelt down beside her and tilted her head abit.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat stared at the girl as she flew into the ground and ended up in a rather odd position. For a moment, he wondered if he overdid it, but she didn't seem hurt, just dazed. Mat walked over and bent a little to simply stare at her. "Well, I do believe the Crimson Overlord has won this battle. I'm willing to give you a rematch at any time."

He chuckled a bit and gently scritched Ukaia on the head. "Would you mind setting her on one of the tables? And let's turn this into training to. Try to lift her without using your arms, and change the table to a small bed for her." For a moment, he hesitated, but then thought better of it. That should do for the moment. Ukaia may well be able to do it, but he was curious to see if she'd overdo some things and leave others unfinished. Maybe she'd make the bed, but it'd be a bed of rocks. As her abilities were still forming, certain things may not turn out the way she expected.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia purred soflty leaning hungerly into the scritch, ahh happy kitten bliss, and then she blinked a few times once Mat spoke.

"Lift her with out touching her.. and make a bed?" she asked suprised and then perked up a little bit looking brighter. He was giving her new responsabilities!!! She grinned eagerly and nodded at him. She was excited, and hoped that she could do it. No she was sure she could, she didn't wanna let him down!

"Ok!!" She said excitedly to him. She stood up and titled her head. Ok.. SO.. she needed to levitate her,that was the only way she could think of lifting her with out touching her, well aside from somone else doign it. But she was pretty sure that wasn't the point of this! Oh right, she also needed to make the table into a bed. She could do this.. she could!! She first decided to levitate her. She'd never really done that, well she'd sort of done it, with a tea tray... once. So.. She focused on Ari, unaware her tounge tip stuck out a bit of her lips as she focused. Slowly Ari's hand lifted.. then a leg, Ukaia grinned excitedly as the head went up.. then the torso. Good good!! It was a little hard to focus but she was doing it. Ok higher.. hig-- ACK!! Suddenly Ari shot up and WUMP THUD Right into the celing. Ukaia urked and Ari started to fall but Ukaia managed to catch her with the levatation.

"Oh.. oh dear" she mumbled her ears falling. She peered at Ari, who seemed as @_@ as ever. Thank god.. she might mistake that little bump on her head for having fallen from the flower.. ahem.

"Ok.. bed now.." she muttered, feeling a bright red blush crossing her face. Now that Ari was stable drifting comfortably in the air. Ukaia "felt" her weight, she understood how to have her stablizied and she was able to keep Air suspended like that.

She turned to the table. Time to make a bed!! So.. it needed to be soft.. and comfie.. This was a lot lot harder. Ukaia focused. Ari gently wavered up and down behind her, but didn't fall, sort of like one would do on a rocking boat.

Ukaia was focused on the table. Slowly it began to dissolve, condencing into a ball from wich she began to focus on making a comfie bed.. Nice and comfie.. mabye portable..

"Hnnn" she growled shutting her eyes and wrinkling up her nose. Ow.. this kind of hurt her head.. but she could see it.. a comfie comfie bed.. portable.. in hues of blue.. her stomach growled.. she was hungry for fish.. AH right bed!!

WIth a faint.. POP sound suddenly, there was a rather large fish, about the size of a queen sized bed, floating in the air as if it were floating in water. It had a large, snuggly shaped dip in its back. It was a range of icey blue to dark blue from front to back. Ukaia blinked a few times, staring wide eyed at it, as it stared back it's mouth slowly opening and closing silently.

"That's.... Not a bed..." she muttered uncertinally. It resembled a Koi in a way with the different blues and markings as they faded down it's body. But the dip in it's back.... it looked just right for a person to snuggle into and sleep. Shocking Ukaia it suddenly" swam" though the air with a gentel flick of it's tail and under the hovering Ari, Ukaia hesatated.. and then lowered her into the dip.. perfect fit.. snuggly and cuddley with just enough of a lip to keep one from rolling off. Curious now Ukaia walked over and touched the fish, expecting cold and wet and slimey kind of feel. It was suprisingly warm, very dry and incredably fluffy, sort of like a cloud and warm sunbeam all rolled into one. A light flick of it's tail once more and the fish began to gently swim in circles around the room.

"Uh..." Ukaia said uncertinally turning to look at Mat as if going.. and.. NOW what do we do?

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Ari was officially KO'd as soon as they returned to the real world outside of her barrier. She now rested on the back of the large fish who cradled her, causing her to sleep deeper and deeper into an unconscious state. Which was good for her... She couldn't remember the last time she had slept. Something in her pocket began to wiggle around while she slept until it finally worked its way out. A black coin purse with golden clips to open and close it hopped along the side of the fish until it was in clear view to Mat and Ukaia.

"Oh no... Oh heavens to betsy no!" The coin purse started to say in a heavy black southern accent that belonged to an older woman. The coin purse hopped over and started to jump up and down on Ari's face. "Come on now baby wake up! You know your not supposed to fall asleep! Oh dear oh dear oh dear...." The small container said in a worried voice before hopping again as if to turn and look at the two left in the room.

"You guys gotta do somethin! This poor girl can't be sleepin right now. You guys gotta wake her up!"

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Mat chuckled a bit as Ukaia struggled, then winced when Ari hit the ceiling. "Ouch." After that, the bed. Mat couldn't help but to fall over laughing when he saw the 'bed'.

Just as he recovered, the odd little purse spoke up. "Not sleep? Odd. Most creatures I know of sleep at some point. I suppose we'll get answers for that later though." Mat jumped up on top of the fish only to discover that it was really comfy. Good to know. He then gently picked up Ari and set her in a sitting position, then poked her head with his finger. Immediately her eyes would open, then slowly she would return to consciousness as Mat repaired what damage he could find. Getting knocked out did hurt.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Blink blink, and this girl just keept getting odder and odder. A purse that was talking. How strange. Ukaia looked puzzled.

"Why can't she sleep?" she asked curiously as she watched Mat working on healing the bumps on her forehead. Wasn't like Ukaia could join him really. He was better, and besides while two people seemed to fit on the back of Koi, three seemed like it would be a rather tight squeeze.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

She could barely see. Light rained down on her as she floated. Was this the ocean? It felt so nice to be embraced like this again. Her eyes squinted and she could see the bright blue sky above her as the water hugged the lower half of her body. This was the beautiful part, but beauty never lasts long. Just as Ari was starting to feel a sense of tranquility and belonging the ocean rose... Or did she sink? She couldn't tell. All Ari knew was that the water quickly covered her entire body and the sun, the light on the surface of the water, and all sense of tranquility vanished. Ari swung her body around as the light grew further away from her and she peered down into the depths.... The Darkness. Ari was terrified. She knew what it wanted. Again it was coming for her. It didn't take long before black hands the size of houses jetted out from the abyss. To her left and to her right they surrounded her. When the horrified girl looked back down into the blackness, gleaming white eyes looked back at her.

Ari screamed.

She swam hard and fast to what she thought was up, but no matter how hard her feet kicked and her arms reached she couldn't go anywhere. It was coming for her, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Ari's eyes shot open as Mat poked her in the head. She instantly reached and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly as the sense of terror still filled her mind. Her heavy breath made her body shake as she buried her head into the mans chest.

The little coin purse hopped up and down happily as Ari seemed to come to. "Oh baby its ok! Your safe now, come to Ma- ACK!" The little back was suddenly grasped and squeezed by Ari's hand.

"Coin Purse!" Ari shouted after she quickly pushed Mat away after she regained her composure and realized who she was holding. Ari squeezed down on the small purse "Your... Name... Is... Coin Purse...." Ari said slowly and in a demonic voice to the little talking sack..

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

As soon as he touched her forehead, Mat felt nothing but pure terror. He didn't even register the next few seconds when she woke and hugged him, nor when she let go. His face was totally blank, as though he couldn't move for a moment. Then, his face furled and he looked as thought he were concentrating too hard.

"That, puts an entirely new meaning to a night terror. Tell me Ari, is this why you cannot sleep? Is this..." Mat's face grew a few shades lighter as he thought about it. "It feels like...death? No, almost worse. Far worse...it's like it transcends even non-existence." Mat trailed off as he tried to comprehend it, but he seemed to fail at that.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia could only stand to the side and watch as Ari suddenly glomped onto Mat and hid her face. She titled her head slightly puzzled, ears flicking gently back and forth.

And then Ari began to squeeze the life out of the coin purse. Such an odd little girl she was. Ukaia titled her head puzzled as she tried to sort out just what and who Ari was, able to enter how she wanted, able to change the room and make things. It was rather confusing. Ukaia missed what Mat said about nightterror and such. She decided a sweet tea would help, and slipped off to the kitchen. Though she did hope to be back in time for the reaction of Ari realizing she was snuggled on a fish bed.. that was swimming around the room. That should be cute!

Now for a sweet tea and perhaps a cookie..

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Ari's angry look she was giving Coin Purse was redirected at Mat after he had finished talking to her. "...." There was a moments pause as she just glared at Mat. Coin Purse decided it would be best just to keep quite. "Your one of those characters aren't you? Super strong and can pry into peoples thoughts or something? You know, even if you can't help it.... You can help talking about it. Did you even once think that maybe its not such a good idea to let people you know that you know about them? How many people have you upset just by blatantly bringing up their personal information to them?" Ari said in a serious but slightly angry voice before she stood up and pointed her finger at Mat, it almost touching his nose. "How long have you been alive and you still haven't figured that out yet.....?" Ari scoffed and crossed her arms. "Master was right about you...." Ari said just before jumping down from the floating fish and ignoring Mat, she was almost like a different person altogether now. Coin Purse hopped down as well and then jumped into her pocket.

"Come on Ukaia, bring the tea and show me to my room or something."

Ari started to walk away from Mat with her hands on her hips and Ukaia quickly followed holding two cups full of tea, trying not to spill as she caught up to Ari. They both turned the corner and went out of view, their voices however could still be heard. "Hey kitty..., was that a giant fish?!" Ari said in a light hearted and childishly excited voice.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ukaia was suprised at the change in Ari when she talked to Mat. But she didn't quite understand why it would bother Ari also, bad dreams were nothing to be ashamed of. THough she also haden't expected Ari to start off like that, and she was glad the cups were not overfilled. She grinned slightly at the quesiton.

"Yes.. Mat gave me the task of putting you on a bed.. so .. I turned the table into a bed.. but.. uh.. my stomach growled and I thought about a fish and suddenly Koi was there." she giggled soflty to her as she walked along directing Ari towards the hall with the rooms.

"Was Koi comfortable?" she asked chearfully as she tilted her head curious now. It had felt comfortable when Ukaia touched it, but touching and sitting on were two different things.

"It shocked me to see Koi swim though the air like that though. It will be fun though I think, letting Koi swim around and look for somone to snuggle on it's back." she said to her as she purred soflty. Once they were in the hall Ukaia stopped

"My room is this door here" she said pointing with her tail to her door.

"Go down the hall and find a door that feels special to you. That is your room."s he said brightly.

"If you don't like something about it simply step out and shut the door, then open it again. The room will have changed to suit your wishes." she explained to her and made a little Shoo motion with her tail for Ari to go find her door.

Clean Nerd

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

As they walked down the hallway Ari had her hands behind her head and simply followed Ukaia. She didn't 'exactly' know where everything was yet so she figured Ukaia would fill in the gaps a little. After all she was on a mission, and although she normally messed up Ari wanted to get this one right... Just this one time. They stopped and Ukaia gestured Ari to pick one of the doors.

Ari got a flat and rather disappointing look on her face when Ukaia mentioned that one of the rooms might feel special to her and that that was the one Ari should choose.... Rubbish. Ari put down her hands and walked quickly over to the first door she saw and opened it without thinking of anything and rushed inside, shutting the door loudly behind her.

A moment passed by....

The door flew open "AHHHH!" Ari managed to shout before she hit the wall across from the door as water flooded out of the door, shooting out and slamming against the wall across from it. The water started to calm and soon there was nothing more than a puddle on the ground and a young magical girl stuck to the wall across from the door. Ari slowly reached up and pulled the starfish off of her face that had managed to hitch a ride somehow. Ari glared at it and then threw it back into the room, the door automatically shutting behind it.

"....." Ari looked over at Ukaia as water dripped from all over her body. ".... Someone must of left their bathtub water running.... Don't ask about the starfish..."

Ari then stomped towards another door and opened it. She grinned happily and then shut the door and looked over at Ukaia. "Found it Cat!.... Now..." Ari said smirking maniacally. "Prepare to lose those those nickers cause we're gonna take a dip!" Ari shouted and then flung the door open, revealing Ari's room. Steam rolled out of the door and soon they'd be able to see a warm traditional japanese hotspring. A small sign was just in front of the door that read 'Ari's Hotspring Paradice Palace' and in small subtext underneath it read 'No men allowed, especially Crimson Overlord!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff